Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? (7580 Views)

The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be / Shes Just Kill Him / this girl is ugly, isnt she ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Tynasparks(f): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Shes beautiful.... Done the needful already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by costal(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bros she fine I don give her my like lyke say dem de give more dan one like,me alone for give her 50 o cheesy
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by firstking01(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
DaddySLY:

Present sah!! grin
Hehehehe, why the alt, what happened to your main monictongue
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Tynasparks:
Shes beautiful.... Done the needful already
thnks sweet!
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
costal:
Bros she fine I don give her my like lyke say dem de give more dan one like,me alone for give her 50 o cheesy
lol... i trust you na bros... thanks a lot!
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehe, why the alt, what happened to your main monictongue
went to Tahiti... not coming back anytime soon grin
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by firstking01(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
DaddySLY:
went to Tahiti... not coming back anytime soon grin
Tahiti of all placesgrin
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by PeachyP(f): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
She's pretty, liked it smiley
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by IamLEGEND1: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
I dey come make I go like the pishure first........but I go like acquire her digits gan.
na my price be that,else i go take back my 5 likes.
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Smellymouth: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
BEENUEL:
grin grin grin, Walahi baba Amma gonna meet you one day ni shaaa. Ai kana gin hausa ko?

cheesy grin Someday, we go meet baba..

No shakes..Yes boss.. Reppin KD.. cool

1 Like

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Warhawk(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
been there done it.. Gave mah 3 likes
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
PeachyP:
She's pretty, liked it smiley
thanks liz kiss kiss
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I dey come make I go like the pishure first........but I go like acquire her digits gan.
na my price be that,else i go take back my 5 likes.
mehn you carry your too many accts enter fb grin only you 5 likes... i come dey fear you oo grin

thanks boss ,.. maximum respekt!
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Mimzyy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
DaddySLY:

grin

I hope it's not late? I'll like it now.
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mimzyy:

I hope it's not late? I'll like it now.
No...just in time my queen.... Good evening...

1 Like

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Warhawk:
been there done it.. Gave mah 3 likes
thnks boss respekt!
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by TruthHurts1(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2016
DaddySLY:
Good day Nairalanders...

I need your help Friends...

My Younger sister,Vivian, needs your help...

She Auditioned for A beauty contest in which the winner becomes the new FACE OF SOULMATE HAIR CREAM... Am sure almost everyone knows the brand...

I got to know about it only last night when she came to me n asked me to help her work on the project THEY assigned to her... And only when i asked who "they" was... Did i get to find out she was about to make me proud...

I also found out tat Voting is Taking place online their facebook page... She was worried she wasnt gonna get enough likes to win and i told her to worry not because i knew i got YOU Guys... She gave me permission to create tis thread n post her photos here...

How to vote :
Visit the link below, click LIKE and COMMENT on her photo and you would have giving a big advantage over other contestants...! smiley
Heres the link:

https://mobile.facebook.com/beyondrunway/photos/a.1232406223465600.1073741828.1136680073038216/1285683478137874/?type=3&source=56&fbt_id=1285683478137874&lul&ref_component=mbasic_photo_permalink_actionbar&_rdr#s_3e72ec3cf36c50f8447d8c7b3f2f5f88

Voting has commenced already... We need to show em Friends... The power of Nairaland.... Lets help QUEEN Vivian Win tis!!

I have attatched some of her photos below tis post for you to confirm her beauty by yourselves and see tat she truly Deserves the Crown... Thanks ...lets do tis!

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun farano rocktation... Abeg move tis to the permanent site thnks....

Remember.... hit Like and comment

I fit epp your sista sha, if she go agree marriage. Shey make I call my parish priest at St. Peters Catholic Church tell am say I don find wife? grin
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
TruthHurts1:

I fit epp your sista sha, if she go agree marriage. Shey make I call my parish priest at St. Peters Catholic Church tell am say I don find wife? grin
dah one na small thing nah.. grin click like on the link bro. time dey go!! marriage later
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Suspectzero(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
If she's so beautiful, why does she need all the face paint? I think not.
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by handsam(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
DaddySLY:

thnks bruh!...

uhm...
cc laveda estharfabian skarlett mimzyy smellymouth smellinganus suzan404 berlynn handsam falconey vizkiz mikylopez iamhatey wristbangle tosyne2much wildflame sinaj ivvy prettyadaolisa ... kiss kiss

those tat have already liked i say a big thankyou to yall
obtsubtle iykekelvins bibijay123 trapqueen77 berlynn lsdofk n a lot others from Amigos... big thankyou guys..

we need more likes!!

help her out abeg... she use to be a nairalander o...
cc lalasticlala

Sure thing bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
DaddySLY:

thnks bruh!...

uhm...
cc lav eda estharf abian ska rlett mimz yy smellym outh smellin ganus suza n404 b erlynn hands am falco ney v izkiz mikyl opez iam hatey wrivstbangle tosyn e2much wildfl ame s inaj ivv y prettyad aolisa ... kiss kiss

those tat have already liked i say a big thankyou to yall
obtsuvbtle iykekelvvins bibi jay123 trapqu een77 berlyvnn lsd ofk n a lot others from Amigos... big thankyou guys..

we need more likes!!

help her out abeg... she use to be a nairalander o...
cc lalasticlala

Done dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by vicstar(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
anything for a buddy undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
skarlett:

Done dear
thanks alot hun... you fell off the earth for a minute...You Good?
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
vicstar:
anything for a buddy undecided
max respect bruva!
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by thowbie7ven(m): 12:17am On Nov 12, 2016
The truth is...I can only see "make up" and "photo editing"...nothing more
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 12, 2016
DaddySLY:

thanks alot hun... you fell off the earth for a minute...You Good?

Lol, I'm very fine, thanks
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2016
skarlett:

Lol, I'm very fine, thanks
Aiit... zion blessings!

1 Like

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 5:48am On Nov 12, 2016
thowbie7ven:
The truth is...I can only see "make up" and "photo editing"...nothing more
just like her photo boss...blessings!
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by falconey(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2016
DaddySLY:
just like her photo boss...blessings!
I just did, I didn't get the mention.
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2016
falconey:

I just did, I didn't get the mention.
thanks boss... respekt
Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by Missyetty(f): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
She looks really pretty
I will vote for her right away grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? by DaddySLY(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Missyetty:
She looks really pretty
I will vote for her right away grin
thanks yetty kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? / Where To Buy Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & Virgin COCONUT OIL In Lagos / Alfa's Bride On Hijab, Forgets Herself While Rocking Him At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.