Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

How To Download Pes 2017 PC With Crack - 100% Working - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Download Pes 2017 PC With Crack - 100% Working (6863 Views)

GTA San Andreas Highly Compressed Only 2 MB [100% Working] / Pes 2017 Pc Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Pes 2017 PC With Crack - 100% Working by dammybas(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pro Evolution Soccer a.k.a PES is a football simulation game available officially on PC, XBOX and Playstation consoles. The Konami owned franchise released the newest version of the game, PES 2017, in September 2016. The game received positive review from the gaming review and is said to be the best PES game since the early years of PES 6.

PES has majorly been unable to compete with FIFA in these parts of the world majorly due to licensing issues and a very poor online framework. This time around, PES had a major breakthrough by signing the best club in Europe, FC Barcelona wink ,to be a brand ambassador for the game. Everything Barcelona from the majestic Camp Nou to the glorious Barca Anthem are fully featured in this game. Other top licensed teams include Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund, Atletico Madrid, German and French National teams and much more.

PES 17 has the best gameplay and collision technique of any football game i hve played. Gameplay is super exciting. Keepers are much better and goals are as satisfying as ever. The lack of licensing can easily be corrected by installing patches from trusted patch gurus e.g PTE Patch (Which are my favourite)

Konami gave broke gamers a huge scare after it was discovered the PC version of the game is protected by the almighty Denuvo Anti Crack Protection (Check Wikipedia). Not until now, all famous modders/crackers found it impossible to crack the game. Luckily, chinese crackers CPY, finally released a working crack for the game. I have tested the crack and it works 100% perfectly.

For Android users, some wonderful modders did a port o the game compatible with Android devices. the only problem is the Android version requires internet every time.

To download the full game and the crack + Android Version, Check here: https://dammybas..com/2016/10/pes-2017-android-apk-data-screenshots.html

PS: The PS4 version is x10 better than the PC version. Silly KONAMI as usual just did a PS3 port to the PC version. Maybe PES 18 PC version will finally have graphics as good as the next gen consoles.

Re: How To Download Pes 2017 PC With Crack - 100% Working by dammybas(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
For the FIFA vs PES debate, who do you think had the better game this year?

For me, I'd say FIFA wins this year thanks to "The Journey" mode. It's very innovative. Else, PES 17 bosses FIFA 17 when it comes to gameplay. It's so realistic and enjoyable.
Re: How To Download Pes 2017 PC With Crack - 100% Working by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Hp Envy X360 , 12GRam, i7(6th Gen) 256ssd, Nvidia GTX 930 M(2GB) SOLD / Apple-macbook Brand New Laptops For Sale / The Best free Internet Download Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.