Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:47 AM

Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) (32557 Views)

Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by LastProphet: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
maj007:

There is one common thing where you have all these brainwashed agents of Satan. And that is POVERTY. You will hardly find such in UAE, OMAN, Qatar and Saudi where people live fine with good social programmes from the goverment. Rather you find them in Somalia, Afghanistan, Northern Nigeria, etc. Radicalised people cut across every religion. it is just quite unfortunate that most are found in Islam dominated area.

A visit to the Almajeri (Beggers) are in the north with further explain my point.

The religion does not preach what they practise, at least not with the Quran or Hadith that I've read all my life.

ok u have a big point there but now if u observe u will see that practically all the rich muslim countries are rich because of a natural resource, there is no rich muslim country that has a knowledge-driven economy, all are countries where there is one luck with a natural resource just like nigeria, every other muslim country ate poor like hell. now u will also observe that northern Nigeria is the poorest part of nigeria which is directly connected to islam, the many children they intentionally give birth to like the almajiri u mentioned plus their counter-productive beliefs all leads to a society that will eventually be poor, and now u agree that this poverty creates this terrorism tendencies, so how is all these playing out to u from an objective standpoint?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by Kelly2713(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
if you want me to believe this scrap, tell me what happened to the soldiers that were thoroughly checking the car

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
sarrki:
Nice one NA
enemies of Nigeria over to you
Hmmmmm
Who and who?
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by Emassive(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good one NA
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by truesone(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
All lu o4 dem na mumu
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by Emassive(m): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Yes they belonged to Ameachi, Ngige, Preye Silva, Saraki and other APC saints that moved from Pdp. Mumu dey smell.

[s]
HtwoOw:
Every success NA Records against terrorists makes me believe even more that boko haram was PDP invention and machinery, what happened to thier Honda EODs and Toyota Hilux ??

Awon oloriburuku

Well done soldier boys , more ammo to your guns
[/s]

Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by maj007(m): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
LastProphet:

ok u have a big point there but now if u observe u will see that practically all the rich muslim countries are rich because of a natural resource, there is no rich muslim country that has a knowledge-driven economy, all are countries where there is one luck with a natural resource just like nigeria, every other muslim country ate poor like hell. now u will also observe that northern Nigeria is the poorest part of nigeria which is directly connected to islam, the many children they intentionally give birth to like the almajiri u mentioned plus their counter-productive beliefs all leads to a society that will eventually be poor, and now u agree that this poverty creates this terrorism tendencies, so how is all these playing out to u from an objective standpoint?

Poverty leads lack of education.

Lack of education leads to inability be reasonable, tolerant towards others and dialogue in situations of conflict. This automatically leads to violent mindset that can easily be brainwashed.

This is what people who fund and promote terrorism need. Have ever wondered how an Almajeri can lay his hands on expensive guns and suicide vest? Someone must have bought for him.

The frustration of the poor lads is the fuel to the flame of terrorism. Not religion. Religion is only just a cover story.

I am a Muslim, I have a good job, a nice family and a comfortable life; HOW CAN SOMEONE ASK ME TO BLOW MYSELF UP. When I know what that my scripture forbidden suicide.

Letz just pray that the Almighty heal the world. So many things are wrong.
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by ArabMopol(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
I'm just happy all this are happening in one particular place... BUHARI U ARE AN EDIOT

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by AreaFada2: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
With this Boko, the more you look, the less you see.

There is something important we the masses are not told.
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by juniorkadiri212: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
u wanna die and go and get ur virgins why d smart peepz are getting their virgins here before dey die undecidedu wanna die and go and get ur virgins why d smart peepz are getting their virgins here before dey die
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by rhektor(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
AntiZombie:
recent events have shown BH is far from defeated and

Buhari has been lying to us with the aid of the brown envelope media

What nonsense is this one spewing? undecided
Terrorism is not what can be stopped once and for all, Taliban, Alqaeda as well as ISIS are still there in the middle east even tho the soldiers fighting them have more sophisticated weapons than our NA, please give credit and honour to our soldiers
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by 4nobody4every1: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lilimax:
Amen. They'll all die untimely death except they repent and accept Jesus Christ. Sudden calamities will befall them.
Loruko Jesu .......Amin cool
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by skales67(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
They attempted to force their way through the checkpoint but met stiff resistance from troops who insisted that the vehicle be thoroughly checked.

The suicide bombers refused and blew up themselves by detonating one of the suicide vests killing all the eight Boko Haram terrorists on board.

So what about the troops who insisted that the vehicle be checked? How come the detonation did not affect them? Abi were they shouting that the vehicle must be checked 10km away from the vehicle itself?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by musa7m(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
Every success NA Records against terrorists makes me believe even more that boko haram was PDP invention and machinery, what happened to thier Honda EODs and Toyota Hilux ??

Awon oloriburuku

Well done soldier boys , more ammo to your guns
APC invention to push GEJ out
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by eddyjasper: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
kabula:
see boobs
Kabul a how you manage see boobs for these matter now.... Hehehehe.... Nigerians no go kill me
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by Faculty14(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
Boko haram employing new tactics
Suicide bombers on the rampage just as it is in Mosul Iraq..
God willing we will finish them up..send them to their early graves
God bless the Nigeria armed forces
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by Faculty14(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kelly2713:
if you want me to believe this scrap, tell me what happened to the soldiers that were thoroughly checking the car
you believing the story or not changes nothing..you're inconsequential.
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by Kelly2713(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Faculty14:
you believing the story or not changes nothing..you're inconsequential.

e pain you.
lunatic
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by windeal: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=HtwoOw post=50683299]Every success NA Records against terrorists makes me believe even more that boko haram was PDP invention and machinery, what happened to thier Honda EODs and Toyota Hilux ??

Awon oloriburuku

Well done soldier boys , more ammo to your guns [/

quote]. .. Buhari and cohorts APC carefully created and mobilized the boys and named them boko haram to destabilize and make. Jonathan government ungovernable as he promised him ...have forgotten so soon when he buhari loosed election in 2011 what happened to our youth coppers serving in his state? Buhari and northern and some APC western leaders are founder and God fathers of boko haram sect ..but now its out of their control ..I pity our southern soldiers brothers sent there to go and and die for disorganized and disunity nation called Nigeria making their wives widows and childre fatherless
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by Faculty14(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kelly2713:

e pain you.
lunatic
I won't join you in exchanging words boy..you don't believe the article because others are saying they don't..grow up and take decisions on your own
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by HtwoOw: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=windeal post=50688590][/quote]

Raw bish
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by Kelly2713(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Faculty14:
I won't join you in exchanging words boy..you don't believe the article because others are saying they don't..grow up and take decisions on your own

guy you take this thing too personal. who you epp?
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by HtwoOw: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
musa7m:
APC invention to push GEJ out

.. Ya. APC sponsored terrorism with $2.1B that Buhari shared to Boko haram

. Abeg get sense
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by rasco2000me: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hell is there place
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by musa7m(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:

.. Ya. APC sponsored terrorism with $2.1B that Buhari shared to Boko haram

. Abeg get sense
I hope you dey read or watch news....because yam eaters like you get noting to tel me
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 02, 2016
sanfranka2:

They attempted to force their way through the checkpoint but met stiff resistance from troops who insisted that the vehicle be thoroughly checked.

The suicide bombers refused and blew up themselves by detonating one of the suicide vests killing all the eight Boko Haram terrorists on board.

so where was those troops forcing them when they (Boko Haram) blew up themselves... I am confused... I can lie Mohammed in this topic op

From the structural integrity of the burning car you can see that the car contained the explosion. The bombs were badly rigged, not all of them went off or the explosive content was low.

Also, the way check points are designed, only one soldier is at physical risk. Based on the points I made above, even this single soldier was not harmed.
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by grandstar(m): 4:47am On Nov 02, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Bigups NA!!!

People think its easy to end an act of terrorism like this.

FYI bokoharam has caused more devastation than any other religious sect around the world.

Then you've never heard of ISIL or the Taliban
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by mrkeys226: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2016
LastProphet:
islam is truly and surely a demonic religion, i have never ever seen a religion that breeds so much hatred, nothing. How a humanbeing hopes to fight for a god beats me, if your god is worth been worshipped then why are u the one killing for him? am shocked islam can be accepted as a religion by a right thinking person. I think the world needs more donald trumps

I am appalled at your level of ignorance. would have taken time to school you about islam but i believe it is your laziness that has led you to remain in the dark, nothing else..i am a christian, a well exposed one at that. i have only taken time to 'tolerate' other religions and learn about them...GO BACK TO SCHOOOL....you even mentioned 'right thinking person'...lol...i wonder if you know the meaning of that expression.
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by LastProphet: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2016
mrkeys226:

I am appalled at your level of ignorance. would have taken time to school you about islam but i believe it is your laziness that has led you to remain in the dark, nothing else..i am a christian, a well exposed one at that. i have only taken time to 'tolerate' other religions and learn about them...GO BACK TO SCHOOOL....you even mentioned 'right thinking person'...lol...i wonder if you know the meaning of that expression.

if u read the thread further u might learn somethings if ur head is not blocked
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) by Scorpionj: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
well done ever gallant of Nigeria army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements / Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court / Kingsley Moghalu: Why Is Military In Orlu And Not Police?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.