Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student (4173 Views)

30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by CertifiedNaija(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
The joyous Corper who shared the lovely photo on her social media page says: she calls me Sophie, I call her Rio

www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/see-loving-bond-between-this-youth.html?m=1

Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by makydebbie(f): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
So sweet smiley

Some people will say cucumber now...smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by Edwinmason(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hope they are not in CUCUMBER UNITED?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by dollyjoy(f): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nice, i just hope the teacher know where to draw the line kiss

1 Like

Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by jeyselassie(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
makydebbie:

So sweet smiley

cucumber ke, tuber of new yam jare. and ur own picture too. u are a suspect ewxcept dat girl is ur sister
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
makydebbie:
So sweet smiley
How is you
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by makydebbie(f): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Its nobody's business if I use pistoltongue....BTW that babe is my former classmate
jeyselassie:
cucumber ke, tuber of new yam jare. and ur own picture too. u are a suspect ewxcept dat girl is ur sister
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by makydebbie(f): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
I'm good hun,happy new month.
JixNation:

How is you
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by kenir(m): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
next thing we go c na video
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by kenir(m): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
where is the cucumber? I fink I missed it
grin
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by pretydiva(f): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
makydebbie:

So sweet smiley

u don already talk am nau
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by rhymesnoni(m): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
na only dat boy know wetin em dae feel sha.
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
You chop cucumber? grin grin grin shocked shocked

makydebbie:

So sweet smiley

Some people will say [b]cucumber[/b]now...smh
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
makydebbie:
Its nobody's business if I use pistoltongue....BTW that babe is my former classmate

you mean pestle??

Don't say thanks... you're welcome.?!!
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by yungryce: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
hmmmm
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
I'M intuitively becoming suspicious...
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by demzylahot(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
I hope they ain't cucumbating in the other room
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by DozieInc(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ok
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
makydebbie:

So sweet smiley

i will just give both of u one cucumber each.
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by 2SWT(f): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
demzylahot:
I hope they ain't cucumbating in the other room
its their life
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
2SWT:
its their life
Not in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by Gofwane(m): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2016
makydebbie:

So sweet smiley

you are a suspect of cucumberism. I have evidence to back up this claim. Your picture and your signature.
...... Since 99.9% of those fvck boys can't fvck you, it means no man can fvck you cos the remaining 0.1% is God himself and he doesn't have sex.

By that statement, is means the only thing that can fvck you is uncle Cucumber.

You might be wondering how i was able to solve your case, just know that i'm a highly trained cucumberism detective in the FBI

1 Like

Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by ibroh22(m): 12:40am On Nov 02, 2016
cucumber loading............................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by donemescos(m): 1:01am On Nov 02, 2016
lolzzzzz
Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by RichThug(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2016
Somebody give them a basket of CUCUMBER cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student by Kelly2713(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2016
something is going wrong somewhere. security alert

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex / You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? / I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.