Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (107900 Views)

Ibadan Woman Dies During S*x Romp With Lover Who Drank ‘man Power / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by banchuz: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
"Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! Now nah "death sentence"! angry angry. I dey always tell guys, "sex" nor be "war" or "fight", its "pleasure" and doesnt require 'violence', if you listen to and obey what these ladies say at the height of sexual ectasy you will just kill somebodys daughter. Nah so one dey shout "choke me"! "Choke me"!! Alakoba!! angry angry

Lol
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by asha01: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2016
beautiful232:
man power?

only ibadan men can take man power during sex

dunno where the keep their own power

as if sex is do or die

talking from experience. I understand
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by foladara777(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2016
phreakabit:

Na wa oh. . .
These Niggaz and infidelity sha. . .
It is them again.
Don't mind them... I prefer the igbos, na cucumber style
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by shotster50(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2016
WTF is 'sexed her to death'?!
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by ArabMopol(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author= post=50698202][/quote] Any Nigerian that has known the Afonjas or lived with them would
wonder when a Afonjas could be
trusted to mean what they say or
do what they mean or be brave
enough like the Igbos to affect a
physical threat.... Nigerians have known Yoruba's
shiftiness and two sided loud-
mouthing.... Bobo mgbati deal with it... hahahahaha descendants of Oduduwa the falling Evil demon
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by ArabMopol(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2016
slurryeye:

I know you won't read the link I provided for you. Very typical of an Osu.

Guess what? I heard Igbo ancestor is a gorilla that impregnated a woman banished into forest for abomination act. That's why you guys are abnormally hairy.

Now tell me, is your forefather a Gorilla?
why should I read ur irrelevant link when I knw one of ur ancestor (AFONJA) is also an outcast
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by alaskido(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
"Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! "Harder"!!! Now nah "death sentence"! angry angry. I dey always tell guys, "sex" nor be "war" or "fight", its "pleasure" and doesnt require 'violence', if you listen to and obey what these ladies say at the height of sexual ectasy you will just kill somebodys daughter. Nah so one dey shout "choke me"! "Choke me"!! Alakoba!! angry angry

grin grin grin grin My brother na true o. Them go dey shout, hit me, kill me, hit harder grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by alaskido(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2016
rusher14:
Perhaps the brand name of this drug should be made public.

grin

The name of the drug is called KPONKIRIYON. I dey use am but na small quantity. The man took overdose. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
Why are you folks always using me as bad example on the thread? angry

Is that how much you miss me? I knew you guys will be longing for me to come back but I aint!

I may choose to view the thread from time to time like any other nlder but I am no longer a participant. pls stop further direct or indirect tagging. thanks

nihilist funlordjnr guymandspecies mixty seajae ultrabeam wingback warriblood mrtolotolo oluwa1stson ftbomb ftboy
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by agesron(f): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
soberdrunk:

Choi!!! U just made my day dear. Lol. grin grin
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by agesron(f): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
shizzy7:
Can sex actually lead to death??

There is more to this story
It could be a spell ...

I don't know too,but I think is possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by slurryeye: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
wtfCode:

I am a certified Osu

Boy you look so much like a malnourished Gorilla grin cheesy

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by slurryeye: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
ArabMopol:
I'm a certified Osu, and my forefather is a gorilla. That's why I talk without sense and I chest beat a lot

Go back to Okigwe, it is your turn as an Osu to be used as a sacrifice to appease your Alusi

Being a freeborn, this is the last time I will reply your msg.

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by ArabMopol(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
slurryeye:

Go back to Okigwe, it is your turn as an Osu to be used as a sacrifice to appease your Alusi

Being a freeborn, this is the last time I will reply your msg.

yellow-bar ancestor (AFONJA ) in shackles b4 Fulani's stone him and his fellow traitors to death... AFONJA is an outcast from Oyo

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by darichlife: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
emvico:
so people still get power to fVck.? cry

Oboy de there na, Wetin u use ur own power do. ?
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by emvico(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
darichlife:

Oboy de there na, Wetin u use ur own power do. ?
my brother hungery no let me get power again o
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Pringlez: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
sekundosekundo:

When I was single, I used to think that I can't do without sex but after my marriage, I realized how wrong I was.

U be man abi woman?
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by sekundosekundo: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pringlez:

U be man abi woman?
You should know
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by IYANGBALI: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Funjosh:
She don go jam Babangbali that IYANGBALI husband grin
na for dis kind thread dem dey always find you. Yeye man
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by jidxin(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Doctoreee1:
yes
bros deris nothing like involuntary manslaughter
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Muffnetmusic: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
MUFFNET RECORDS AUDITION 2016 Muffnet Records present ARTIST sign up!!! are you an up coming artist? Are you good in singing, rapping, dancing and lots more? This is a chance to use what you have to get what you want MUFFNET RECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and if your song is very good you will be among the artistes that will have a record deal with MUFFNET RECORDS and lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes all interested artistes are to send their songs, stage name, home address, to>>> muffnetmusic@yahoo.com, and contact the (PRIME MINISTER) Hotline: 09081175651
Motto: In God We Trust. God bless......
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by HERSLEY(f): 5:25am On Nov 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
lol unfortunately I do that lipsrsealed
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by SIRmanjar(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
OOOOHhhhhh!dem 4 write d name of d herbal aforodiziac na.Maa use am woundjure sombory.D guy na 10,0000 meters olympic gold medalizt maraton sex runner champion wey go run with 100 meters amatuer sprinter.only God know how she go don do plenty iyanga b4 im finally fall untop d poor man bed ad how much she go don chop d guy wey make am prepare like say im wan go fight armaggedon war.

We wey get natural stamina if we add thiz wan Wetin go come happn?well I dnt nid it sha.A good sex shuld last at least 1hour 1minz.
Boyz plz b careful when u pound dem girlz cos sum might be SS or naturaly soft.no be all girlz like hardcore tinz.Rip lady

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by fellom(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
you maybe right oooo cos am sure the woman @ 48 should be in her husband's house maybe na spell as you talk.
shizzy7:
Can sex actually lead to death??

There is more to this story
It could be a spell ...
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Wantedola(m): 2:50am On Feb 06, 2020
While everyone thinks it's a joke, im learning from it. I go do where my power reach. Won't let one woman come Koba me. Luring me into seeking external intervention.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Let me divulge further,
i'm gonna tease you, UnCloth you completely, give you tender kisses, use ice-cubes and tease your clitoris, with a furious finger-fvcking of your pvssy you will scream out my name from your delicious lips, but but i won't dvck you with my dvck.
Re: Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' by Albertone(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nigerian men only knows how to have sex and multiply in poverty!

I love the seas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.