Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Story !! Just To Motivate Those Who Are Still Struggling.(by Richgang) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Story !! Just To Motivate Those Who Are Still Struggling.(by Richgang) (888 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley Before Fame That Will Motivate You / Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station / 10 Football Celebrities Where They Live Then And Now(messi Own Will Motivate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story !! Just To Motivate Those Who Are Still Struggling.(by Richgang) by richgang(m): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good day nairalanders!

My name is Richgang , I have been following up with nairaland for the past 5 years now , today I have decided to write a piece about myself and how God has blessed me from Grass to Grace .
I schooled in Uniben , Part time , I remember 3 years back I'm always crying just because I can't afford to pay my school fees !! But through the struggle I graduated !! I then decided to go work in a hotel , were my work is to clean the rooms and the toilet !! I was been paid 6000 naira every month !! Last year I prayed to God that by this time 2016 , that he should bless me beyond my imagination!! I worked so hard , stayed focused and I never gave up !! God heard my prayers and saw my struggle !! Today as I'm writing this piece I'm a landlord of a 2 bedroom flat , bought my dad a highlander jeep !! Then bought myself Mecedes Benz GLK !! I don't want to write too long so you won't be discouraged from reading my piece !!

If you couldn't buy a car in 2016 !! Just know God is working on your behalf so you can own a 2017 model car !! Never give up and stay focused !! God will surely hear your cry !! I hope I was able to touch a life today .

God bless you all my family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story !! Just To Motivate Those Who Are Still Struggling.(by Richgang) by Airforce1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
you didn't tell us how you made your money

1 Like

Re: My Story !! Just To Motivate Those Who Are Still Struggling.(by Richgang) by sekundosekundo: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
Your story is not complete. Is it from the #6000 hotel salary that you were able to achieve this or did you later join kid and napping. Just asking.
Re: My Story !! Just To Motivate Those Who Are Still Struggling.(by Richgang) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
richgang:
Good day nairalanders!

My name is Richgang , I have been following up with nairaland for the past 5 years now , today I have decided to write a piece about myself and how God has blessed me from Grass to Grace .
I schooled in Uniben , Part time , I remember 3 years back I'm always crying just because I can't afford to pay my school fees !! But through the struggle I graduated !! I then decided to go work in a hotel , were my work is to clean the rooms and the toilet !! I was been paid 6000 naira every month !! Last year I prayed to God that by this time 2016 , that he should bless me beyond my imagination!! I worked so hard , stayed focused and I never gave up !! God heard my prayers and saw my struggle !! Today as I'm writing this piece I'm a landlord of a 2 bedroom flat , bought my dad a highlander jeep !! Then bought myself Mecedes Benz GLK !! I don't want to write too long so you won't be discouraged from reading my piece !!

If you couldn't buy a car in 2016 !! Just know God is working on your behalf so you can own a 2017 model car !! Never give up and stay focused !! God will surely hear your cry !! I hope I was able to touch a life today .

God bless you all my family.

oga Economy hard..I fit see 10k for there..

economy hard...
Re: My Story !! Just To Motivate Those Who Are Still Struggling.(by Richgang) by Nostradamus: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
o.p which business did you engaged in?
Re: My Story !! Just To Motivate Those Who Are Still Struggling.(by Richgang) by GHA1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please, my fellow nairalander, I need #10000 so I can add it with my #35000 to buy a Laptop i priced for #45k a good one. Please i need the laptop to start training students in where am teaching currently to fetch money for myself and eventually start a business of my own....am serious, you can call me on. 08138925941
Re: My Story !! Just To Motivate Those Who Are Still Struggling.(by Richgang) by Warhawk(m): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
GHA1:
Please, my fellow nairalander, I need #10000 so I can add it with my #35000 to buy a Laptop i priced for #45k a good one. Please i need the laptop to start training students in where am teaching currently to fetch money for myself and eventually start a business of my own....am serious, you can call me on. 0*1*892*941
and if you start ur bizness ,you will remember us??... Thatz if u not a scammer
Re: My Story !! Just To Motivate Those Who Are Still Struggling.(by Richgang) by GHA1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Warhawk:
and if you start ur bizness ,you will remember us??... Thatz if u not a scammer

am not a scammer, am real, meanwhile i will remember you...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Wayne Rooney's Wife Slay In Bikini As She Holidays With Their Son At Bar / Mercy Aigbe Dazzles In Gorgeous Red Outfit(photos) / Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares Cute Picture Of Her & His Son Hanging Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.