Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Who Should He Spend More On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should He Spend More On? (712 Views)

Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / Men Who Spend More Than 30 Min Are Jobless: A Lady On Facebook. / People Who Spend More Than 5 Minutes At ATM'S, WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY DOING? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should He Spend More On? by ojun50(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Who should he spend more on? main gf no sex till marriage side chick always available wen he need her.
Re: Who Should He Spend More On? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
No answer.... Ask the person below
Re: Who Should He Spend More On? by ikombe: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ask the person below me
Re: Who Should He Spend More On? by kvngveektour(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
The poster below me has had this kinda experience in 1989 near yaba tech. I can remember vividly, just ask him
Re: Who Should He Spend More On? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
This is a tough one to crack.... The guy below me should know better
Re: Who Should He Spend More On? by 2SWT(f): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
I'm as confused as Buhari right now I dont think I can give any useful advice on this lemme wait for the next person
Re: Who Should He Spend More On? by Gofwane(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
The poster below me is an expert when it comes to issues like this. So oga 'poster below' over to you grin
Re: Who Should He Spend More On? by ucheHapers(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
You can check the other room or ask the brother below...
Re: Who Should He Spend More On? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
The brother just left and he told me to tell you that he too doesn't know sooo good luck with the poster below me
Re: Who Should He Spend More On? by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
Its depends on whether or not sex is everything to you. There's a reason this so called main chick is what you said she is. I think you should just weigh what's more important between what these girls offer you, then you can answer your question adequately.
Re: Who Should He Spend More On? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Op ignore the guy above he is a virgin and he knows nothing about these matters. Trust me the person below will have the answer you need.
Re: Who Should He Spend More On? by DozieInc(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Just listen, the poster below is the solution to OP's confusion .
Re: Who Should He Spend More On? by chris2face(m): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Am feeling sleepy wait till I wake up

But if u decide not to wait then I think the poster below got something to say

So over to u poster below me
Re: Who Should He Spend More On? by teepsee(f): 1:23am On Nov 02, 2016
Op i actually had something serious to say. Cause I'm currently in a situation like this. But the poster above me just reminded me that it's late and i need to sleep, then now I'm feeling dizzy, don't want to tell you something and my Oga below will say another cause i was feeling sleepy.

So op i will advise let wait for the Oga bellow me to come, he is pro on matter like this
Re: Who Should He Spend More On? by emmanwandud(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2016
Lemme contact Rev king he must know somebody who might epp you but while waiting ill refer you to lai mohammed nephew below me, he's vast in areas related to this.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Married Women, Get Off Social Media Or Loose Your Husbands To.... / New Year Resolutions For All Nairalanders 2017 / Do You Like To Give Or Recieve Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.