Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry (17281 Views)

Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos / Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters / INTELS Wins Shippers’ Council CSR Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Oblang(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
INTEGRATED Logistics Services, (INTELS) in partnership with the Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA, has commenced the construction of Africa’s largest port located in the Badagry area of Lagos.

Disclosing this in Onne, River State, INTELS Managing Director, Mr. Andrew Dawes, said that the Badagry port development project was on course adding that the firm was very excited about it.

He stated: “Badagry port development is moving on and we are very excited about it just as our partners. It will be the largest port in Africa.

“We (INTELS and NPA) are partners in the public private sector. Our policy is to invest in concessioned terminals in line with what was issued in concession agreement by NPA and the Ministry of Transport in line with Federal Government strategy on infrastructure development,” he said.

On Phase 4 B development, he said it is the only facility ready to fully receive an Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) alongside it, adding that the facility has four key length ready to take the biggest ships.

Dawes also said that the INTELS has enough capacity to see the oil sector grow to not only where it was but to grow further than that. We will partner with NPA to ensure that what is brought on is of the right quality.

In the future, Dawes said that INTELS looked forward to building more capacity in Nigeria and attracting more partnership as the company has been doing in the past 30 years when it began operations.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/intels-begin-construction-africas-biggest-port-badagry/

6 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by donvicky2007: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nigeria is fast developing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Oblang(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
This is a welcome development...

17 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by yeyeboi(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by richidinho(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Atiku company

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Oblang(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Igwevalentine:
The Afonjas E-warriors with their cone ice cream head will come on this thread and poo from their mouth as they use to do at the South West.

What's this one saying...

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Olasco93: 3:14am On Nov 02, 2016
Igwevalentine:
The Afonjas E-warriors with their cone ice cream head will come on this thread and poo from their mouth as they use to do at their South West of a forest that they are boasting...
This auto correct can wreck somebodys agenda with correction of words you want it to hurt the way you put it. Why will it correct my south W-A-S-T-E into south west.
A member of the below group spotted

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by sarrki(m): 3:31am On Nov 02, 2016
Igwevalentine:
The Afonjas E-warriors with their cone ice cream head will come on this thread and poo from their mouth as they use to do at their South West of a forest that they are boasting of. Quote me and die smiley

This auto correct can wreck somebodys agenda with correction of words you want it to hurt the way you put it. Why will it correct my south W-A-S-T-E into south west.

This are early signs of frustration & Depression

It's good to watch it

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:39am On Nov 02, 2016
More Cash For Atiku cool

Sam Daddy cool

7 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by modath(f): 4:29am On Nov 02, 2016
Igwevalentine:
The Afonjas E-warriors with their cone ice cream head will come on this thread and poo from their mouth as they use to do at their South West of a forest that they are boasting of. Quote me and die smiley

2 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by KINGwax007(m): 5:12am On Nov 02, 2016
Biafrans, now. .

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by olaolulazio(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2016
Finally, them don recognize badagry.

6 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by thereturnoflucy(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2016
Igwevalentine:

But y would u wanna say that in d first instance.. Well this is a nice development as it is sure to drive in some employment opportunities over the years and save some bellies of the current hardship.

Kindly click below to check out all you need to know about Linda Ikeji Social, the latest social in Nigeria. I also wrote an honest review about the social network.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2016/11/linda-ikeji-social-all-you-need-to-know.html

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Notime5656(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2016
nice one
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2016
donvicky2007:
Nigeria is fast developing
Atiku owns INTEL....

Dangote and Atiku are now fighting for the soul of Lagos. grin

8 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by tonaydo(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2016
smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by nigconnect(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2016
eko oni baje

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Futureleader201(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2016
Y not in South south where the resources of this country is generated.

One Nigeria is a scam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by veekid(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2016
Ope o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by bidexmedia(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2016
For scholarship opportunities and visitations, please click here:- www.ofatconcept.com.ng
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by ajoskele(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2016
Igwevalentine:

O ga oo

Akuku ibi san ise radarada!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by cosby02(m): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2016
Igwevalentine:

Iyaf tryeeee ooo
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by seanpizzy(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2016
This is so not true. You may need to verify it from http://lagosleak.com/
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by bidexmedia(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2016
Digital Solutions Available

Radio advertisement, bulk sms, GSM database, Email marketing, Blog design, SEO, etc

Call:- 08069073333, 07064642210

Inspiration 92.3 FM in Lagos
Inspiration 100.5 FM in Ibadan
Inspiration 105.9 FM in Uyo

BBM pin - 7b8006db.

Website - www.bsms.com.ng
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by chuose: 8:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Afonja's which money una go use?

The money from the Oil that una announce but nobody sabi?

OR

The money from the Oil una go get from Cocoa farming, as una no go drink our oil again?

Becos if na our own money from our oil, forget am. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Antoeni(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Atiku nice one,
Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by shamecurls(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Igwevalentine:

You just pained man about a region your region will never be in 50 years time even if it remains stagnant.

Am sure you one of the exported shop Boys that came into Lagos to serve there masters and you now bragging just because you have been paid off and can now afford data.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by awa(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2016
That's nice but still Naija self...

Amechi is the Transport Minister... And from South South and his ministry is involved.

Onne has a Sea Port.... And the announcement of this news was made there in Onne Seaport Town.

I believe in one Nigeria but I wonder why Projects are not spread across the one Nigeria. Calabar, Warriors and PH have seaports too.

I don't think the way we are going in this country, it would be sustained but it is just a matter of time before Syria would be better than this country if nothing is not done to correct this inequality.

Call me IPOD or whatever but I have just made my common sense.

4 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by Shome36(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2016
And some day blinded fools would say they're not seeing any #CHANGE

SAI BABA

4 Likes

Re: Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry by muystoy(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2016
@ op why na?I hope those people with their heads like padi cocoa(flattinos) will not start commiting suicide with this kain hypertension inducing news

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians / How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? / CBN Averts Closure Of 200 Manufacturing Firms Through Forex Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.