Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) (2656 Views)

Canada Counters Dele Momodu's Statement That They Need Nigerian Immigrants / 6 Drown In Boat Mishap In Rivers State (Photo) / Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by Afonjas: 2:05am On Nov 02, 2016
How African drowned in the Mediterranean Sea while trying to cross over to Europe

for those people who want to go Europe by land and Sea please watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PABoTP-4zBM

https://www.facebook.com/ayouba.sheriff.77/videos/1152827401492054/

our leaders are cursed
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by Flexherbal(m): 3:29am On Nov 02, 2016
In search of greener pasture...
Our leaders should wake up.
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by enoqueen: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
This is heart breaking.

Waoh!!! Just waoh!!!
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by mizcalvina(f): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
So devastating cry
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by ethnicgirl: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Oh my God
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by musicwriter(m): 2:14am On Nov 03, 2016
And if you're blaming our leaders, note that you too would be one of those leaders in 10, 20, 30 years. Who knows!.

If you hate this video, then stop worshiping white people and start calling for Africa to be self reliant. Let's create and take control of our languages, education, culture, ideals, philosophy, point of view, e.t.c. Let us just be Africans solving our own problems, same way Britain is cutting of from the European Union, cause they just want to be British.

As long as you worship white people and even thank them for giving you English language (which is destroying our native African languages), as long as you think we cannot do without the west, for so long shall we look up to them, for so long shall millions of Africans be inspired to travel to Europe.

African nations should cut ties with or at least minimize ties with western nations for a period of soul searching. Lets take control of our destiny. Let's take the bull by the horn. Only then shall we discover how to solve our problems ourselves.

If you give me the whole of Europe plus America, I'll choose Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by Originalsly: 3:59am On Nov 03, 2016
Unbelievable. I can understand if these people were paying to take such risks to get to Heaven.... but to Europe?... to live illegally?... guess some people just don't value their lives.
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by Originalsly: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
Instead of condemning the racists who caused their drowning you would rather criticise the victims. We all take risks everyday doesn't mean we don't value our lives.
Why have you not seen fit to criticise the Italian ship crew that caused the tragedy?
Or are you that scared of white people that you cannot even blast them for murdering your brothers and sisters.
Yes...we do take risks everyday. Certain risks we take show how much we value our lives. Why should I blast them and how did they murder our brothers and sisters? What they did was any different from what we do right here at home to our brothers and sisters every day?... watch them suffer as we pass them on the streets without giving them a helping hand? When you gamble your whole salary and life savings on one football match ....and lose.... should I blast the betting house for causing your financial death? Bro... we need to look in the mirror. Op is trying to educate us .... let us see the risks we take if we embark on such a venture... and not to expect help along the way. But then....we can't learn if we don't want to.
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2016
RIP to them all.
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by justwise(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
musicwriter:
And if you're blaming our leaders, note that you too would be one of those leaders in 10, 20, 30 years. Who knows!.

If you hate this video, then stop worshiping white people and start calling for Africa to be self reliant. Let's create and take control of our languages, education, culture, ideals, philosophy, point of view, e.t.c. Let us just be Africans solving our own problems, same way Britain is cutting of from the European Union, cause they just want to be British.

As long as you worship white people and even thank them for giving you English language (which is destroying our native African languages) . as long as you think we cannot do without the west, for so long shall we look up to them, for so long shall millions of Africans be inspired to travel to Europe

African nations should cut ties with or at least minimize ties with western nations for a period of soul searching. Lets take control of our destiny. Let's take the bull by the horn. Only then shall we discover how to solve our problems ourselves.

..and you wrote all these in the same English language on internet using a device invented by a white man?

5 Likes

Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by obajoey(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Mehn this is sad..
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by Bifwoli: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
In search of greener pasture...
Our leaders should wake up.

Didn't Buhari just speak the other day and urged his citizens to go find another country?

That's leadership and this is "doing as you were told"
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by musicwriter(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
justwise:

..and you wrote all these in the same English language on internet using a device invented by a white man?

I wasn't there when English was forced down the throats of our ancestors, and I went to school and was taught in English. So, I' am a victim by default. But, unlike you enjoying your slavery, I at least understand something is wrong when we can't communicate in our language, can't invent our own internet, can't manufacture our own device.

And that reminds me, people like you have been around in Africa since the 1700 century, who argued we should get used to slavery. According to them, freedom from white occupation was an impossible task.

Enjoy your slavery...........

1 Like

Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by justwise(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
musicwriter:

I wasn't there when English was forced down the throats of our ancestors, and I went to school and was taught in English. So, I' am a victim by default. But, unlike you enjoying your slavery, I at least understand something is wrong when we can't communicate in our language, can't invent our own internet, can't manufacture our own device.

And that reminds me, people like you have been around in Africa since the 1700 century, who argued we should get used to slavery. According to them, freedom from white occupation was an impossible task.

Enjoy your slavery...........

Lazy excuses, the moment you realized that you are enslaved by the white man because you were taught in English language and forced to modern devices you should have rejected all and start communicating in your own native language and use town criers to send this message.

Move into mud house and use animals as mode of transport, don't worship God worship idols and use leaf to cover your unclothedness
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by musicwriter(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2016
justwise:

Lazy excuses, the moment you realized that you are enslaved by the white man because you were taught in English language and forced to modern devices you should have rejected all and start communicating in your own native language and use town criers to send this message.

Move into mud house and use animals as mode of transport, don't worship God worship idols and use leaf to cover your unclothedness

That's exactly what I've been calling for ages- placing our native languages above English in our schools. If that is done, future Africans will speak and write in our various native languages.

Brainwashing education is the only reason you believe we lived in mud houses and used town criers while Europeans didn't.

For your information, Neanderthals also lived in caves in Europe. Later, they moved from caves to grass house, then to mud houses. Such was the evolution of the human race.

By the time of our unfortunate contact with Europeans, there were no significant difference between development in Africa and Europe. It was confirmed by a Dutch explorer.

When the Dutch first arrived Benin kingdom in Nigeria around the 1600 century they were so shocked about the rate of development they saw over here, so much that their expedition leader had to report back to Europe saying ''The town seem to be very great. When you enter into it you go into a great broad street, well paved, which seems to be seven or eight times broader than the Warmoes street in Amsterdam.

The king’s palace is a collection of buildings which occupy as much space as the town of Harlem, and which is enclosed with walls. There are numerous apartments for the Prince’s ministers and fine galleries, most of which are as big as those on the exchange at Amsterdam. They are supported by wooden pillars encased with copper, where their victories are depicted, and which are carefully kept very clean.

The town is composed of thirty main streets, very straight and 120 feet wide, apart from an infinity of small intersecting streets. The houses are close to one another, arranged in good order. These people are in no way inferior to the Dutch. They wash and scrub their houses so well that they are polished and shinning like glass''.
And this scenario wasn't peculiar to Benin Kingdom. The Ashanti king in ancient Ghana kingdom was so rich that his official seat was made of REAL gold. Africa was extremely very prosperous before Europe made contact with us.

As a matter of fact, the British stole a lot of artworks from Oba Ovonramwen palace after they captured the king in late 1800 century. Why would they want to steal a substandard artwork?.

Binis were the first people to develop copper or brass cast artwork, long before Europeans or any of the known world at the time. Their artworks were so superior to Europeans at that time, such that it was and is still a subject of display in museums worldwide. In fact, white people have refused to return artworks stolen from Bini emoire, cause they're so precious.

Why we can't invent our own internet and device today..............................

But, everything changed once Europe made contact with us around 1400 AD. We became conquered and were no longer in charge of our destiny. We became slaves and could no longer sustain the development we've made then. Instead of developing our lands, African natural and human resources were being used to develop Europe. Therefore, we lost steam and were thrown into total darkness as a people for over 400 years!. But, within this 400 years of our slavery, Europe entered the age of science, technology and industrial revolution, all made possible by exploitation of Africa. Trains were built, cars were built, advancement in physics, chemistry, biology, e.t.c happened within this period, but sadly Africa was never a part of this technological revolution. Just imagine where a people could not make a single development for 400 years!.
Such was the case in Africa.

Worst of it all is that before leaving they installed a brainwashing education to keep us in perpetual imperial control in absentia- which is why you're here shamelessly defending our captors, even when they've left. Of course, I understand you know not what you're doing. I understand our current situation is as a result of many years of slavery, colonialism, intimidation, fake education/mis-education/indoctrination.

This fake education is our worst undoing today as its not allowing YOU to understand we had a life before we met white people and that we can do without them. What's worse than a slave who doesn't know he's a slave??.

Please go read ''How Europe underdeveloped Africa'' by Dr. Walter Rodney.

2 Likes

Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by justwise(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2016
musicwriter:

That's exactly what I've been calling for ages- placing our native languages above English in our schools. If that is done, future Africans will speak and write in our various native languages.

Brainwashing education is the only reason you believe we lived in mud houses and used town criers while Europeans didn't.

For your information, Neanderthals also lived in caves in Europe. Later, they moved from caves to grass house, then to mud houses. Such was the evolution of the human race.

By the time of our unfortunate contact with Europeans, there were no significant difference between development in Africa and Europe. It was confirmed by a Dutch explorer.

When the Dutch first arrived Benin kingdom in Nigeria around the 1600 century they were so shocked about the rate of development they saw over here, so much that their expedition leader had to report back to Europe saying ''The town seem to be very great. When you enter into it you go into a great broad street, well paved, which seems to be seven or eight times broader than the Warmoes street in Amsterdam.

The king’s palace is a collection of buildings which occupy as much space as the town of Harlem, and which is enclosed with walls. There are numerous apartments for the Prince’s ministers and fine galleries, most of which are as big as those on the exchange at Amsterdam. They are supported by wooden pillars encased with copper, where their victories are depicted, and which are carefully kept very clean.

The town is composed of thirty main streets, very straight and 120 feet wide, apart from an infinity of small intersecting streets. The houses are close to one another, arranged in good order. These people are in no way inferior to the Dutch. They wash and scrub their houses so well that they are polished and shinning like glass''.
And this scenario wasn't peculiar to Benin Kingdom. The Ashanti king in ancient Ghana kingdom was so rich that his official seat was made of REAL gold. Africa was extremely very prosperous before Europe made contact with us.

As a matter of fact, the British stole a lot of artworks from Oba Ovonramwen palace after they captured the king in late 1800 century. Why would they want to steal a substandard artwork?.

Binis were the first people to develop copper or brass cast artwork, long before Europeans or any of the known world at the time. Their artworks were so superior to Europeans at that time, such that it was and is still a subject of display in museums worldwide. In fact, white people have refused to return artworks stolen from Bini emoire, cause they're so precious.

Why we can't invent our own internet and device today..............................

But, everything changed once Europe made contact with us around 1400 AD. We became conquered and were no longer in charge of our destiny. We became slaves and could no longer sustain the development we've made then. Instead of developing our lands, African natural and human resources were being used to develop Europe. Therefore, we lost steam and were thrown into total darkness as a people for over 400 years!. But, within this 400 years of our slavery, Europe entered the age of science, technology and industrial revolution, all made possible by exploitation of Africa. Trains were built, cars were built, advancement in physics, chemistry, biology, e.t.c happened within this period, but sadly Africa was never a part of this technological revolution. Just imagine where a people could not make a single development for 400 years!.
Such was the case in Africa.

Worst of it all is that before leaving they installed a brainwashing education to keep us in perpetual imperial control in absentia- which is why you're here shamelessly defending our captors, even when they've left. Of course, I understand you know not what you're doing. I understand our current situation is as a result of many years of slavery, colonialism, intimidation, fake education/mis-education/indoctrination.

This fake education is our worst undoing today as its not allowing YOU to understand we had a life before we met white people and that we can do without them. What's worse than a slave who doesn't know he's a slave??.

Please go read ''How Europe underdeveloped Africa'' by Dr. Walter Rodney.

Dude you talk too much theories, go on do what you preach and live by example then the rest of us will see you.

Don't waste your time with me writing pages of retrogressive spins.

No country develops by moving backwards and isolating itself from the outside world
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by maternal: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
musicwriter:

As long as you worship white people and even thank them for giving you English language (which is destroying our native African languages), as long as you think we cannot do without the west, for so long shall we look up to them, for so long shall millions of Africans be inspired to travel to Europe.

You sound like you're African American. I'm also sure you don't live on the continent, and I'm also sure if I offered you a 1 way ticket anywhere in Africa you wouldn't go. I see you have a pan African FACEBOOK group and some music on ITUNES. While you call to ban everything west, you simply can't live without anything else non west.
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by musicwriter(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
maternal:

You sound like you're African American. I'm also sure you don't live on the continent, and I'm also sure if I offered you a 1 way ticket anywhere in Africa you wouldn't go. I see you have a pan African FACEBOOK group and some music on ITUNES. While you call to ban everything west, you simply can't live without anything else non west.

The same message I' am passing on Nairaland is the same message I' am passing on iTunes and facebook, and I will even escalate it in future.

No, I'll never accept a one way ticket to the west. NEVER!!. Even Muamah Ghadaffi don't have enough faith as I have on Africa.

1 Like

Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by maternal: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
musicwriter:

The same message I' am passing on Nairaland is the same message I' am passing on iTunes and facebook, and I will even escalate it in future.

No, I'll never accept a one way ticket to the west. NEVER!!. Even Muamah Ghadaffi don't have enough faith as I have on Africa.

I see. So it's justifiable to use the bad western creation for your own benefits, because it's for a good cause. But when some want to migrate to west countries for their benefits they're sell outs ? Again where do you reside full time. Remember I already know the answer.
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by musicwriter(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
maternal:

I see. So it's justifiable to use the bad western creation for your own benefits, because it's for a good cause. But when some want to migrate to west countries for their benefits they're sell outs ? Again where do you reside full time. Remember I already know the answer.

I' am only using the opportunity created by the west to call my people to order.

Again, I'll never live in a western nation. Even if you pay me to migrate there, I'll reject the offer. At some point in my life though I'll be in US or UK to school......... hold on before you go ureka. I'll be there only to study the people and society- the same reason Lord Kwame Nkrumah went to study in England and USA.

Again, on no account will I travel to live in a western nation. NEVER!!!. Believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by justwise(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
musicwriter:

I' am only using the opportunity created by the west to call my people to order.

Again, I'll never live in a western nation. Even if you pay me to migrate there, I'll reject the offer. At some point in my life though I'll be in US or UK to school......... hold on before you go ureka. I'll be there only to study the people and society- the same reason Lord Kwame Nkrumah went to study in England and USA.

Again, on no account will I travel to live in a western nation. NEVER!!!. Believe it or not.

No don't do that, you can't invest average of 10M naira a year in a country you hate so much, there are far too many videos on youtube to use if you want to learn about any western culture. Lord Kwame Nkrumah did that in those days because there was nothing like internet then.

It will be the hypocrisy of the highest order if you decided to study in the UK on US with the excuse of learning about their culture or people

1 Like

Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by Afonjas: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Originalsly:
Unbelievable. I can understand if these people were paying to take such risks to get to Heaven.... but to Europe?... to live illegally?... guess some people just don't value their lives.

The people who help them to cross dupe them, most of them pay more than £400k to travel through sea to Europe, they didn't know the risk
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by musicwriter(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
justwise:

No don't do that, you can't invest average of 10M naira a year in a country you hate so much, there are far too many videos on youtube to use if you want to learn about any western culture. Lord Kwame Nkrumah did that in those days because there is nothing like internet then.

It will be the hypocrisy of the highest order if you decided to study in the UK on US with the excuse of learning about their culture or people

I' am going there to study the people and society- not as your typical student. Yes, of course, I already use the internet and had been doing so ever since. But, its not just good enough.

And no they wouldn't keep my money. I may invest N10 million there and leave with a Billion £.

Finally, I don't hate white peopple!. If that's the impresion you have of me on Nairaland that's too wrong. I love white very much. My issue is rather with black people in Africa who consistently don't want to be free indeed.

1 Like

Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by Afonjas: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
justwise:

What's the difference between God and Idol?, those people were singing and praying to God before they died inside water,
the same God whitemen used to scam us

1 Like

Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by justwise(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
musicwriter:

I' am going there to study the people and society- not as your typical student. Yes, of course, I already use the internet and had been doing so ever since. But, its not just good enough.

And no they wouldn't keep my money. I may invest N10 million there and leave with a Billion £.

I actually thought you knew what you are talking about but i was wrong
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by justwise(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Afonjas:

What's the difference between God and Idol?, those people were singing and praying to God before they died inside water,
the same God whitemen used to scam us

..and many Nigerian pastors are using the same God to scam Nigerians today so what is difference between what a white did and what Nigerians are doing to their fellow Nigerians today?
Re: African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) by musicwriter(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

I actually thought you knew what you are talking about but i was wrong

I said a Billion £ and you feel frightened? Americans are the easiest people to exploit. And actually had a friend back in the days and they developed this scheme (legitimate) to expoit Americans. It works like magic even till today!.

If I can raise a working capital of $100 million, I'll use it to take over a US county within 9-12 years. Within 30 years I could control a state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Has Been On DANA Air Lately: What Was Your Experience? / I Ran Into Beggars In The Street Of America And United Kingdom...why? / Points To Consider Before And After Japa Expedition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.