Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (59303 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by JackBizzle: 4:55am On Nov 03, 2016
Mynd44:
Men are scum

undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Missmossy(f): 4:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Lol its not okay grin only sluts should do that. Makes no sense to me. Whats the essence??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Martinola(m): 5:17am On Nov 03, 2016
nubian999:

I endorse this statement grin
Ok..maybe. but wat are women?
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by kennethology(m): 5:40am On Nov 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
To me there's nothing wrong with it. It even means she's sexy, knows what d game is about and ready to play along. Its d novice among them that will open yansh without condom, they don't have postinor too o talk less of antibiotics for STDs then they come back to say I don get belle. For who among d 20 guys?
chai! A girl with head in check can say no and nothing will happen. My brother it's abnormal for a girl to walk to pharmaceutical shop and demand for CONDOMS
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by kennethology(m): 5:42am On Nov 03, 2016
lollmaolol:
Wisdom demands , so as to avoid story that touch, it is necessary to take it everywhere you go. After all I have seen condom hidden behind my sisters friend Nokia phone and battery.
That's a lie it was your sisters phone!
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by kennethology(m): 5:46am On Nov 03, 2016
Only Ashawo it's allowed,if your sister carry for Bag and you ok it,......... ASHAWO.
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by mizthorlu(f): 5:51am On Nov 03, 2016
the comments on here makes me weak, lots of kids with internet this days.

a girl can go out with a condom tucked safely somewhere in her purse or bag...its her health and her life...if it is okay for a man to buy a condom, why can't she buy? cos she's a female bah?

health is wealth and the earlier we realise that, the better for us. that doesn't make her a prostitute, she's just cautious.

my virology lecture in school then said "it is better you carry your condom around, you never can tell". that doesn't make you a slot or cheap, what then do we call guys that have it in there wallets and cars?

enough of shaming our choices cos we are ladies and your alpha nature is hell bent on shaming Nd undermining us

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Deenite(m): 5:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Mimienudles:
I wonder what kind of lady would carry a gold circle or whatever in her handbag, what happens when your bag falls off in public? I wouldn't be a victim but I'd be so embarrassed

Op said condom, bt u went ahead to call brand name. grin
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:54am On Nov 03, 2016
U must be a confused person..or u are on ur period..,most women behave like lunatics when aving diz poo called M.CYCLE...after endorsing the statement that men are scum..now u talking from both sides of ur mouth..typical over sabi woman..na ur type dey use gossip spoil neighborhood.
nubian999:
It's 2016 a lady should take responsibility for her sexual health and birth control. What if the man rans out or doesn't have any.

The idiot that said men are men is a slowpoke angry
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Deenite(m): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2016
Missmossy:
Lol its not okay grin only sluts should do that. Makes no sense to me. Whats the essence??

Its for safety. Better safe than sorry. wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by CplusJason: 5:55am On Nov 03, 2016
If i cannot buy N70 condom, don't even dare to flash a condom at my face.

No matter how serious the relationship might be, Bring a condom for me to use, then i'll turn you to my sex slave, use and dump you and recommend you for my friends.

Carrying a condom is just a way of telling me that you will have sex with anybody even with a goat when i travel.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by eddy1212(m): 5:56am On Nov 03, 2016
Nothing wrong with it especially due to all them promiscuous men around... Be safe always
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by fyneboi79(m): 5:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Mynd44:
Men are scum
you and every man related to you is a scum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:58am On Nov 03, 2016
i laff at u in keneri ...i weep 4 d day u lost ur senses..did i read u say abnormal??ok take diz...if u use shame drink super glue..u go use shame die...now i understand why so many people in nja are unhealthy becuz the illiterate of today is not one who cant read but the one who can read but lack comprehension and hence wallow in ignorance.
kennethology:
chai! A girl with head in check can say no and nothing will happen. My brother it's abnormal for a girl to walk to pharmaceutical shop and demand for CONDOMS
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 03, 2016
idiot, thats the holeu came out from! dickhead
JesusmyGod1:
sometimes I get turn off of sex, when I remember blood coming out from that hole
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:04am On Nov 03, 2016
i'm in love..your speech microsoft me bae..u da bomb not flirting but i like charismatic outspoken women..take a pad on the back bae u are blessed.
mizthorlu:
the comments on here makes me weak, lots of kids with internet this days.

a girl can go out with a condom tucked safely somewhere in her purse or bag...its her health and her life...if it is okay for a man to buy a condom, why can't she buy? cos she's a female bah?

health is wealth and the earlier we realise that, the better for us. that doesn't make her a prostitute, she's just cautious.

my virology lecture in school then said "it is better you carry your condom around, you never can tell". that doesn't make you a slot or cheap, what then do we call guys that have it in there wallets and cars?

enough of shaming our choices cos we are ladies and your alpha nature is hell bent on shaming Nd undermining us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by fyneboi79(m): 6:04am On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=koolcat post=50718871][/quote]What do you mean,"no insult intended"? You were just ridicled as a man and you play such cool with d bufoon who did that?
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Oyinda32(m): 6:08am On Nov 03, 2016
okey1234:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Kwn4xqHZc

click here to subscribe to my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHX9prxs8SpDKqMD6p4fyw

Please what is a condom?

I'm here to learn l, as I'm a novice
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by jamalnation(m): 6:09am On Nov 03, 2016
Only sluts move around with condoms i repeat only sluts move around with condoms

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by alexarelano(m): 6:11am On Nov 03, 2016
godin:

ori e ti daru
grin grin
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by alexarelano(m): 6:15am On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=koolcat post=50718871][/quote]
And this lead to a ban
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Bestlily(f): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2016
Mimienudles:
I wonder what kind of lady would carry a gold circle or whatever in her handbag, what happens when your bag falls off in public? I wouldn't be a victim but I'd be so embarrassed

How Do You Hide Your Sanitary Pad/Tampons And The Public Never Gets To See It Even If It Falls

Hide The Condom That Same Way gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by marysyviabrown(f): 6:18am On Nov 03, 2016
prepare to be father Abraham,ladies we can be heartless,all this desperate ones will tamper with it...guys if you don't have condom stay away,5mins pleasure should not cause you your happiness

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by mrjadek01(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2016
Raine80:
Yes .....because they keep going through my stuff every time I leave the house.
your stuff?
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by UncutSk(m): 6:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Mynd44:
Men are scum
pained much?
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2016
The truth is if as a lady, you intend to have a serious relationship with a guy, don't ever carry a condom to his house, forget all this guys saying it's cool, you will only be sending the wrong signal, and if he doesn't have a condom, stand your ground and insist he gets one, and if he doesn't, close your legs, that will earn you more respect than bringing out one from your bag

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by UncutSk(m): 6:33am On Nov 03, 2016
olosho work
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:38am On Nov 03, 2016
masculine masculino..ur type regards wives as trophies never leave the wall were its hung or the house..kitchen and other room comes to mind..so condoms now is a man thing?i pity for u..well ignorance is here and always will..ofcourse thats why is in the dictionary in the first place..the societal problems are interwoven most people here are not even themselves they are scripts written by their parents and environment they grew up.they were brought up to think and behave the way they see..without questions whether is conventional or not...now ZOMBIE COMES TO MIND...smh shocked shocked shocked
vicben27:
i dnt see any reason y a decent girl shud b goin arud wit condoms in her bag! only fuckgirls do dat! girl wit no virtue! Olosho to b precise! if a guyz is wilin to hav sex wit a girl his brain shud b correct enough to alway hav condom in d house! or in d wallet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by abiolaadew(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2016
More verdict pls.
Customer dada ni
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by wendycindy(f): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2016
Have small sense na, it will help u a lot o
danbrowndmf:
so as you fine reach you do carry gold circle upadan?
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by collinometricx: 6:51am On Nov 03, 2016
Nt excludinq ur pman. Ur brothers ur uncles and whatever .
Mynd44:
Men are scum
. Mind ur talks coz it affects u directly or indirectly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.