Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

NIAJALOADED Stole My Article - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NIAJALOADED Stole My Article (1950 Views)

Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot / Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIAJALOADED Stole My Article by bada007(m): 4:20am On Nov 02, 2016
On the 28 march 2016,I created a thread INSTITUTION WITH THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF YAHOO BOYS after a series threads about university with the highest number of this and that,some even went as far as prostitution,garrisoaker,failures etc.Recently a friend of my called to inform that he found my topic on niajaloaded after trying to search for it on Google to read the usual niaralanders comments, I was shocked to the marrow to discover truly it has been copied and changed from UNILAG to LAUTECH
Prove?.....
ORIGINAL: https://www.nairaland.com/3015781/nigerian-institution-highest-yahoo-boys
Niajaloaded : http://www..ng/2016/03/29/nigerian-highest-number-yahoo-boys/ check the date.
Mods please help me move it to front page to show the world niajaloaded is a crook.

Re: NIAJALOADED Stole My Article by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Report to copyright. The thread didn't add anything to anyone's development.
Re: NIAJALOADED Stole My Article by myperiod(f): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
so shud we die because of one useless thread..rubbish
Re: NIAJALOADED Stole My Article by bada007(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
myperiod:
so shud we die because of one useless thread..rubbish
this is why I think that the male being is sensible than it's counterparts

(1) (Reply)

TABBOO?! Sassy Model Has Santa-claus Tattoo On Her Huge Bums - See Full Pics! / OMG!! Watch This Big Black As* Twearking / Meet ‘deep’ Black Skin Model Setting Internet On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.