Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed (30806 Views)

Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by ObiOmaMu: 5:27am On Nov 02, 2016
For some months now, Polo Avenue Executive Director, Jennifer Obayuwana and her fiance Peter Salah have not been spotted loved up or together in public like before. Jeni has also stopped wearing her engagement ring, and this photo below recently happened on Snapchat.

It shows Jennifer asking her sister Johanna to delete this stupid picture - Johanna's IG post where she excitedly announced to the world that Jennifer just got engaged to the love of her life. #PJ2015.

The post no longer exists on Johanna's Instagram page now though. There's also reportedly no photos of Peter on Jeni's IG page either.

You recall that January 2015 had kicked off on a very exciting note for Jennifer Obayuwana. She had received a surprise engagement from her then beau of ten months, Peter Salah the CEO of Tilt
Group on New Year Eve.

After that engagement, the loved up couple practically everyday shared photos of themselves in each other's arms. Social media was awash with their pictures, gifts and how much Salah dotes over Jeni. Beautiful pictures of the couple.

Gist then was that their wedding was going to hold later on in 2015. The ceremony was expected to kick off with an introduction and engagement in Nigeria, and white wedding maybe staged abroad (possibly France).

You also recall Jennifer Obayuwana and Peter Salah even took their love to France, Paris where they sealed it with a love lock.

Then for her birthday, the Polo director even posted a photo of how her man woke her up to wash her legs with a bottle of champagne, launching her into a special day with the promise of better things to come.

There had been cynical parties who believed Peter's engagement to Jennifer was a calculated attempt at consolidating his wealth and not really because he was looking forward to the commitments and sanctity of marriage. There have also been alleged reports that Peter cheated on Jeni.

A lot of people were rooting for this couple though.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/what-happened-to-jennifer-obayuwana.html

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by temmy6996(m): 5:33am On Nov 02, 2016
Isokay
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by bigeagleeye(m): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2016
It is not easy to find a life partner especially when you are in the White House!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by Davash222(m): 5:44am On Nov 02, 2016
Every day you upload pictures of you and your king and you tell us how much you love him.

Now you broke up with him and you are no longer uploading his pictures, even you deleted his pictures.

Nooo!!! Lai Lai!!! Sister, you must tell the Kingdom what happened to their king... We are concerned.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by Ladycloud(f): 6:00am On Nov 02, 2016
Any relationship built on a shaky foundation is sure to crash... People don't marry someone they are compatible with.... Money won't buy happiness on the long run...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by Smellymouth: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2016

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by IamProfessorval(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2016
Ehen, make we con do wetin? Cry? Gerara here mehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by IamNawty(f): 6:44am On Nov 02, 2016
Awww I knw they wunt last long.. Walai talai I knw it. Peter is a serial cheat . He was just der for d money.. I hear the whole dating and engaging was planned by Peter and his frnds so they can eat small money from her . Phhhhjjwwwww. Sorry jeni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by chriskosherbal(m): 6:45am On Nov 02, 2016
We are observing...
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2016
the rich hardly finds true love...mmmmm...

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by thorpido(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2016
deb303:
the rich hardly finds true love...mmmmm...
The rich also cry.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by misspicy(f): 7:05am On Nov 02, 2016
A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin

#SocialMediaMarriage

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by Debaddest(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2016
Non of my business....

22 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by veekid(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2016
Who is she?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by chimah3(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2016
She should come Abeg!

I'm looking for billionaire bride!!!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by repogirl(f): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2016
Upon the giant padlock wey dem use lock dia love, E still scatter. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by Sijo01(f): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2016
Money miss road shildren.
. How can you be wearing engagement ring since January 2015, shebi you be lord of the ring.

9 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2016
Broken marriage
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by chimah3(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2016
IamNawty:
Awww I knw they wunt last long.. Walai talai I knw it. Peter is a serial cheat . He was just der for d money.. I hear the whole dating and engaging was planned by Peter and his frnds so they can eat small money from her . Phhhhjjwwwww. Sorry jeni

Please educate us more....

How do you manage to know so much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by francis247(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2016
IamNawty:
Olofofo. Were you there? How you take know?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by yankeedude(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2016
There's would not be the first or last either
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by savvylizz(f): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2016
Who is jenifer? undecidedWho is jenifer?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by NotNairalandi(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2016
but seriously that girl height na dangworogwo grin

upon all the money your father get,he cannot afford to buy tallingytes for you. grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by twheeny(f): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2016
Ehya! Poor Jenny baby embarassed
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by buoye1(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2016
Well..... Their life.. Their business
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2016
Not my business
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by fullstreets: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2016
Never trust guys with his type of hair style.

10 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by Opistorincos(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2016
Crash khe, wetin enta d man
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by Chidizman(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2016
chimah3:

Please educate us more....

How do you manage to know so much
I'm curious as well undecided
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed by 9jaBloke: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2016
Ehya! She doesn't seem to have much luck with guys. I hope love finds her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" / Annie Idibia Stuns For Date Night(photos) / Kcee Flaunts His N30Million Diamond Wrist Watch (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.