Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:15 AM

Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens (3999 Views)

Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / I Need Help On How To Make Profits As A Poultry Farmer!!! / Farmcrowdy-small Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by iniobong888(m): 5:55am On Nov 02, 2016
Finally the Ginger season for the year 2016/2017 is open. The farmers, the buyer, the sellers, the middle men, the hustlers, the Indians, the foreigners all them, even you (reading) have an eye on how the market will swing.
The last season 2015/2016 was a very interesting season as Ginger worth $33.1million was exported from Nigeria in all three forms. Ginger could exported fresh, dried split or powdered. This three form command different prices both locally and internationally. The powdered ginger commands the highest price followed by dried split and fresh.
However, they greatest demand for Ginger is dried split ginger, but it all depends on what the buyer needs. So the market for this season opens up at N520,000 to N550,000 per ton depending on the grade. The international price for Ginger at the moment hover around $2,250 to $2500 a ton depending on the port of delivery and the terms of trade. We must also understand that there is high volatility when it comes to Ginger price.
So how do you position to make profit from this season that has just opened?
1. Earn in dollars: Exploit the exchange rate; the international price for ginger is from $2,250 to $2,500 a ton, meaning that you are making over 100% gross profit on each ton. As the season opens an entrepreneur can take advantage of the low price to export.
2. Storage: Ginger price would always shoot high. So you can buy at a lower price, store and sell high when prices appericate.
3. Get into the value chain: Buy the fresh ginger, process and sell.
4. Prepare for planting now against next planting season: The best time to get ginger rhizomes for planting next year is now because it is cheap, by next planting season prices would have double if not triple ( planting of Ginger is not restricted to the north only, we have planted in the west and south)
I want to do a webinar and we would look at the following topic
1. How to make money from the Ginger season even when have not invested much (or nothing)
2. Understanding how the details in the ginger value chain and how to profit from it .
So if you are interested please drop you email and we would communicate the date to you. Thank you for your time.
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by swagifted(m): 6:59am On Nov 02, 2016
iniobong888:
Finally the Ginger season for the year 2016/2017 is open. The farmers, the buyer, the sellers, the middle men, the hustlers, the Indians, the foreigners all them, even you (reading) have an eye on how the market will swing.
The last season 2015/2016 was a very interesting season as Ginger worth $33.1million was exported from Nigeria in all three forms. Ginger could exported fresh, dried split or powdered. This three form command different prices both locally and internationally. The powdered ginger commands the highest price followed by dried split and fresh.
However, they greatest demand for Ginger is dried split ginger, but it all depends on what the buyer needs. So the market for this season opens up at N520,000 to N550,000 per ton depending on the grade. The international price for Ginger at the moment hover around $2,250 to $2500 a ton depending on the port of delivery and the terms of trade. We must also understand that there is high volatility when it comes to Ginger price.
1. Earn in dollars: Exploit the exchange rate; the international price for ginger is from $2,250 to $2,500 a ton, meaning that you are making over 100% gross profit on each ton. As the season opens an entrepreneur can take advantage of the low price to export.
2. Storage: Ginger price would always shoot high. So you can buy at a lower price, store and sell high when prices appericate.
4. Prepare for planting now against next planting season: The best time to get ginger rhizomes for planting next year is now because it is cheap, by next planting season prices would have double if not triple ( planting of Ginger is not restricted to the north only, we have planted in the west and south)
1. How to make money from the Ginger season even when have not invested much (or nothing)
2. Understanding how the details in the ginger value chain and how to profit from it .
So if you are interested please drop you email and we would communicate the date to you. Thank you for your time.
[img][/img]

am into selling oo.. Am in a community in kaduna where it is heavily planted and harvested... And am looking for potential buyers!
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by PapaBrowne(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2016
Registered in class.
Nice info.

1 Like

Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by gokefolaranmi(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2016
gokefolaranmi@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by olaide68(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2016
iniobong888:
[img][/img]

[color=#000000][/color]abdulgafarlukman@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by Diamondcrown97(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Tundekayode97@yahoo.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by leghagha: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
My email :porigho@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by Godfirst2014: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
yusufniyi1@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by k9yt(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
My e-mail is knight_ogo@yahoo.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by Following(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
Oga abeg no vex, are u a practising farmer?wher z ur farm located? have u made the millions?can u show us pics of ur farm?what about the agronomy? these and more are pertinent questions any serious minded intending farmer wud b asking u. talk is cheap,work z hard! jahbless
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by iniobong888(m): 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Following:
Oga abeg no vex, are u a practising farmer?wher z ur farm located? have u made the millions?can u show us pics of ur farm?what about the agronomy? these and more are pertinent questions any serious minded intending farmer wud b asking u. talk is cheap,work z hard! jahbless
[img][/img]

[b]Following [/b]just wish you were following me, you would have seen other posts i have done on Ginger , I'm not only a practicing farmer, i 'm involved in the Ginger value chain, i have the expertise to process ginger for export standard, to farm in a large scale , i have done the supply chain and presently exporting these knowledge to other places.

swagifted:
am into selling oo.. Am in a community in kaduna where it is heavily planted and harvested... And am looking for potential buyers!
The Good thing is i'm also based in Kaduna, so please buzz me let me see how i can be of help .

Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by Musyus(m): 12:39am On Nov 03, 2016
I have a potential buyer for your ginger. Please, contact on the following mobile numbers for the business conversation: 08039652956 08055628948 or better still via my email address: phatyus79@gmail.com.
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by Musyus(m): 12:43am On Nov 03, 2016
phatyus79@gmail.com. I'm highly interested in the business of ginger please, get me registered now.
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by aboutbiz: 11:28am On Nov 03, 2016
am highly interested mybizplan22@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by loye80: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2016
I'm interested in this, pls add: olarindetoyin@yahoo.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by LANDOS4RE4: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
i am interested lardo4u@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by lukman2020: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
lukmaniliasu@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2016
barth.barthez@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by wizdonnel: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2016
I have a serious foreign buyer for Ginger but I need prices and pictures of the Stock in farm and warehouse..Email me Asap...wizdonnel@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by Amaso99(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
iniobong888:
[img][/img]

[b]Following [/b]just wish you were following me, you would have seen other posts i have done on Ginger , I'm not only a practicing farmer, i 'm involved in the Ginger value chain, i have the expertise to process ginger for export standard, to farm in a large scale , i have done the supply chain and presently exporting these knowledge to other places.

The Good thing is i'm also based in Kaduna, so please buzz me let me see how i can be of help .
Mr P! Nice one- Lysias
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by bimbmay26: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
I am highly interested in dis pls add me kudoroabimbola@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by fgr63: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
uyefrancis@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by hapholaby: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
kolawoleafolabi13@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by iniobong888(m): 3:20am On Nov 05, 2016
A very good morning , i'm looking at us doing the webinar next week , i will communicate( i will email everyone on the list) to everyone during week when we will do it . So for now let keep the door open, hoping that more people will benefit from this . thank you .

wizdonnel:
I have a serious foreign buyer for Ginger but I need prices and pictures of the Stock in farm and warehouse..Email me Asap...wizdonnel@gmail.com

@ Wizdonnel , if you communicate with your serious buyer what his specifications are, what quantity is he looking at and what is his terms of trade and lastly the price, then one can see how to do business.
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by shadowid: 5:42am On Nov 05, 2016
shadowidcloud@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by ahafeez049(m): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Ahafeez049@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by eximtrade15: 9:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Thank you for the opportunity. Pls enlist me:

eximtrade15@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by Teewhy2: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2016
mailtemitayo@gmail.com interested
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by Arifabconcept82: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
iniobong888:
[img][/img]

OK add me to D crew, rofiatbabatunde@gmail.com
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by jumofe: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2016
Add my mail address femibayo22@gmail
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by iniobong888(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2016
i have sent mail to everyone who has drop his email, i will send a link to the webinar 30 minutes before the time to your mail .

thank you

: you can still drop your email if you are interested .
Re: Get Position To Make Over 100% Profits As Ginger Season Opens by Teewhy2: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
Seen, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free information on Agribusiness in Nigeria / Layers Cage Brand / IF U Need Agric Loan Join This Coperative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.