Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (65876 Views)

Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by tumax5104(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2016
why aren't they covering their hair now

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by edimahgurl(f): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Almand: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2016
fellis:
These people will never cease to amuse me grin

pastor p!mp Ayo repping as usual with the outfit. Some people for him church dey find money seriously but him go still host Benny hinn inside five star hotel throughout the period of his stay.
it is still better than hosting shakarau in sanbesa in the name of promoting islam and killing innocent people in the process

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by drizzy007(m): 9:19am On Nov 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
Bujumbura:
Since muslims want to have a field day here then how can you explain this pix.

I don't know which is more funny. Islam or its adherents
shocked
Bujumbura:
Since muslims want to have a field day here then how can you explain this pix.

I don't know which is more funny. Islam or its adherents
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Donlamzy(m): 9:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Chaii, Recession don jam evil spirits also sef, dem dey look for who dem go enter wey go dey gv dem their daily fud
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by mattobas(m): 9:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Bujumbura:
hey our muslim boy. Tell me any miracle attributed to Mohammed undecided

I jux remembered, he slept with a 9 year old girl that if he is in Europe today your prophet wil still be in Life imprisonment
Shut TF up if you have nothing sensible to say. How would you feel if Jesus was insulted this way? Sense dem no born you with!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by Smellymouth: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2016
vedaxcool:
Great choreography grin grin

cheesy grin

Clarence Peters SHOT IT!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by drizzy007(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2016
tumax5104:
why aren't they covering their hair now
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by holatin(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2016
Danzakidakura:
imaging a Muslim calling people juju, you don't know things of the holy spirits bcs Islam don't have it. things of the spirit are foolishness to a carnal mind like you.
and you abusing another religion in response to him is what ?

stupidity or craziness ?

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by harmony9: 9:21am On Nov 02, 2016
undecided undecidedi go fall say wetin.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by oglalasioux(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2016
I still wonder why people falling under the spell of chemicals on a handkerchief is a miracle yet we cannot acknowledge a greater miracle; the cell phones we use to share the dubious news.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by daywatcher: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2016
muslims get big wigs from Asia/Middle East, christians get their own from Europe/America....but how does these visits benefit Nigeria and Nigerians?
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by DropShot: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2016
Comic actors and actresses!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by optimist25(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2016
MinorityTribe1:
Since he is a white man i am sure they will be moved by the holyspirit more cheesy. Look how they are falling like pack of cards, They won't fall like this when it is Oritsejafor o.
Olohun!......white power

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by vic155: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2016
Hmmmm Camera man didn't fall ooh! Powerful prayer for the powerful dollars grin
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by noble2faith(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2016
I wan ask una one question.........

Why I no dey fall, abi wan try to fall under anointing but e no dey work? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by azbaba(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2016
now i see.. some people way of thinking is just 1kb if not why will you relate this to islam... you are not in the system so no mater how hard u try to understand islam u will not understand it ..

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by sunnyside16(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2016
Oritsejafor and his wife's seats......uhmmmm. Men of God who living like kings.
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by drewsman: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
this pastors are funny see the type of chair they seet with there wifes.. . Even Buhari never get this kind of sit

Have they ever gone through Matthew 23??
his position as a man of God is more honorable than that of Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by mrvitalis(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2016
drewsman:
his position as a man of God is more honorable than that of Buhari
Have u read Matthew 23??

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by kasheemawo(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2016
picture of ayo orisa falling or idonbilifit

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by bubbychis(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2016
U no get talk
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2016
midolian:
Juju men everywhere! If na me stand there, even if hin hit me, I no go fall. grin grin

God please deliver these gullible people from corporate jujumen!

Yes na! They won't fall because if they do, the camera might fall too, and that ll be the end of the show

My dear if you are not in the spirit u won't understand the things of the spirit.

The camera man won't fall becos he is conscious of his job and the camera he is holding. He is not connected in the spirit. Any camera man who connects his mind to the worship or prayers going on COULD Fall.

And mind you, its not only falling that signifies you have had the touch of God in a programme.

7 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by z3us(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2016
THAT CHAIR THOU......
Re: Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos by fxskye: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2016
Danzakidakura:
imaging a Muslim calling people juju, you don't know things of the holy spirits bcs Islam don't have it. things of the spirit are foolishness to a carnal mind like you.

How did you conclude that the person is a muslim? Is it every christian that believes in your Juju called miracle?

If you want to do miracle, I challenge you to go to Kano street, in Ebute Meta, Lagos. There are a lots of handicaps there.
Or better still, call upon any of our famous Paralympic sport person and perform your miracle.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.