Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3979 Views)

Catholic And Anglican Issue Stealing My Happiness Away / Is It Possible For Men To Experience Sexism / How Sex Can Improve Your Marital Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
sisisioge:
Babes, I think I understand how you feel...Pele.

Are yours the huge lines across the cheeks or the docile straight lines our beautiful Muslim sisters wear alot? I think those two dark vertical lines look nice of yellow girls...I swear.

Anyways, I suggest you get out more, get a job and generally work on yourself. Who notices the marks on a posh confident woman? All you need is to get out more...let people see them until they stop seeing them. Even you will forget you have them.

So babes, get out more, wear some lovely dresses, let you hair down and put on some lipsticks! No look face!

What exactly is the fake hair and fake lips suppose to do?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mimzyy:
Op you are very funny. Seriously?? Cos of tribal marks? Common, take a look at my dp and tell me what you see. A beautiful African MIMZY with TRIBAL MARKS. It hasn't lowered my morale or killed my self esteem in any way. I think it's all about you, what you feel on the inside. You cannot give or receive what you don't have. If you want to change how people perceive you, then [size=18pt]start from within[/size]. It's all about you my dear. Some guys self dey fear to 'toast' me. grin grin

Inner work before outer work! Amen to that!

2 Likes

Re: . by sisisioge: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Acidosis:

What exactly is the fake hair and fake lips suppose to do?

Enhance her beauty ni...yeah, we know that story bout natural beauty. She can wear nnnude lipsticks and stick to natural colors ke. As par the hair, I kinda agree with you that she shouldn't wear the 'fake' hair, she should please stick to original human hair. Those might be a tad expensive but they are so worth the price cool

Will that be all for now? Enjoy wink.

1 Like

Re: . by sisisioge: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mimzyy:
mawoju uche!!! cheesy

Yea babe cool
Re: . by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland.

Tribal marks of all things.

When someone somewhere is begging to live..

When someone somewhere doesn't have legs.

When someone somewhere can't even feed..

When people with tribal marks are making waves in the world.. A popular model has marks drawn on her belly,she flaunts it.

Op,you better start appreciating yourself..

You are wonderfully created.
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
sisisioge:

Enhance her beauty ni...yeah, we know that story bout natural beauty. She can wear nnnude lipsticks and stick to natural colors ke. As par the hair, I kinda agree with you that she shouldn't wear the 'fake' hair, she should please stick to original human hair. Those might be a tad expensive but they are so worth the price cool

Will that be all for now? Enjoy wink.

Great improvement tongue
Re: . by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
PaperLace:
pictures of the target booty or the owned?

I just need contacts/funds mbok. angry

Picture of the current one
Re: . by TomHagen: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
carammel:
So you have inferiority complex because of tribal marks?

Well,I dunno where you came from,but if you are Yoruba,there are more than enough Yoruba women with tribal marks and they are doing just fine. You are the only person that can help yourself,be proud of your look and never allow anyone look down on you,a man would love you for you and the good thing you have to offer while he overlooks your tribal mark.

I will seek the permission of my sis inlaw to upload her picture,she is very beautiful,a pharmacist with nice accent and married to a handsome man with kids, she even did shakara in her single days.

Come out of your shell and stop wallowing in self pity please.
Madam, you know say tribal marks dey get grade?
Re: . by TomHagen: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
5minsmadness:

Sorry, sorry, just learning how to change font size and cancel text. Got it...got it! Thanks cheesy
Hahaahaha...
Re: . by Mimzyy(f): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

Inner work before outer work! Amen to that!

True talk wink

1 Like

Re: . by Chubhie: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wrong priorities that would lead to more miseries.

You must learn to turn weaknesses into strengths. Accept your life given. don't fight it.
You must rise and build yourself to a level where you laugh along with them once they make jest of you. You MUST learn to bully them with your tribal marks!

If I could find you right now,I would kiss that very spot of your uniqueness and whisper to you how wonderful and unique you are.

I love you and rooting for you to take back your powers and bully them.

1 Like

Re: . by elektra(f): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lol, grin grin
OP is looking for money to study abroad and you people are here talking about self-esteem. Who self esteem epp?

5 Likes

Re: . by robotix: 5:48am On Nov 03, 2016
carammel:
So you have inferiority complex because of tribal marks?

Well,I dunno where you came from,but if you are Yoruba,there are more than enough Yoruba women with tribal marks and they are doing just fine. You are the only person that can help yourself,be proud of your look and never allow anyone look down on you,a man would love you for you and the good thing you have to offer while he overlooks your tribal mark.

I will seek the permission of my sis inlaw to upload her picture,she is very beautiful,a pharmacist with nice accent and married to a handsome man with kids, she even did shakara in her single days.

Come out of your shell and stop wallowing in self pity please.

The question you should as is what is the nature of her tribal marks. Some tribal makes are beautifully done and others are just a disfigure.

I think she is referring to the latter here.
Re: . by Viking007(m): 6:19am On Nov 03, 2016
elektra:
Lol, grin grin
OP is looking for money to study abroad and you people are here talking about self-esteem. Who self esteem epp?
Lol, I dunno why they all seem to be missing the point.
What op wants 'technically' is [size=2pt]for someone to ask for her account number[/size]sharp sharp money. Not all this team tribal mark comrades. grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Akanbibabatunde(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
cheesy :tribal Mark.... .. black like roasted corn plus tribal mark....double tragedy!
Re: . by baby124: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
OP,
Wear your tribal marks with confidence and you will get the best man. I knew someone that was well marked! She carries herself with confidence and was very pretty. She got married to a good looking man and they are both doing well. She was also very brilliant and always smiling.

When you focus on your own happiness rather than what will make other's happy, you will find what you are looking for. Stop looking for validation in other's. Those useless and unserious boys would have tried to take advantage of you tribal marks or not! So you don't have any problems at all. You should be grateful to God you escaped such people.

Your tribal marks only shows that you are from a very traditional background which could attract people who prefer women from such backgrounds. It's a good thing that you have kept yourself till today but don't make your Tribal marks a reason for that. That should be your own personal decision either for health, religious or personal convictions.

For me, every blemish, line and even stretch mark is ok for me! It is part of me and part of my journey in life and I love everything about myself. No one can tell me different. Focus on making your self better and your life better and the one for you will come with no insults, abuse or attack on your self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: . by TomHagen: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Chubhie:
Wrong priorities that would lead to more miseries.

You must learn to turn weaknesses into strengths. Accept your life given. don't fight it.
You must rise and build yourself to a level where you laugh along with them once they make jest of you. You MUST learn to bully them with your tribal marks!

If I could find you right now,I would kiss that very spot of your uniqueness and whisper to you how wonderful and unique you are.

I love you and rooting for you to take back your powers and bully them.
Something wey you never see?

2 Likes

Re: . by Chubhie: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
TomHagen:
Something wey you never see?
It matters not.

1 Like

Re: . by Successjoy(f): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
I sincerely appreciate everyone for your advice. It really gave me some morale and increased my self confidence. I would make good use of your advices. @Chubhie thanks a lot (this is a great encouragement) @sisisioge I admire your courage(such a sweet sis) as regard your suggestions,getting those make up materials you suggested is too expensive but will try get some (I hope make up training is easy) cos I don't use them prior now.
I wish I can mention everyone's moniker but can't so @all pls accept my gratitude. I won't back down in my dreams to study abroad and will share my testimony one day. God bless everyone.

1 Like

Re: . by Eotwilliam(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
I understand your plight my dear sister
But come to think of it , Your value of yourself is the most important factor here , until you start admiring yourself for whom you are , you can't really find that happiness remember it comes from within. let me suggest a few tips for you
1. improve your dress sense
2. be proud of whom you are
3. love yourself remember if you don't love yourself no one else is obliged to
4. don't force yourself to love someone , the man who wants just your look is out there looking for you and you're here settling for less
5. plastic surgery should be out of your options for now
6. though i can't see your picture but let me say you are beautiful in a unique way because you were carefully , wonderfully made

E.O.T William

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 05, 2016
If tribal marks are your only problem in this world of famine, war, poverty, hunger, sickness and terror, then you don't have a problem except the one you have created for yourself. That said, people do not want to associate with you because of you and not the tribal marks -abi your own pass Abacha own?- Most times the way we see ourselves is not the way the world sees us and people tend to treat us less than we would ourselves. So, it is not a good place to think much less of yourself, not to confused with humility. Be careful not to hold what is only a personal perception of your tribal marks as fact and define yourself from it. I have never seen or heard anyone hated because of tribal marks, if they did then they need to fix their issues because theirs is much bigger. On the contrary, I've met someone who had no issue with tribal marks whatsoever, although I thought it weird at the time, but some people understand and know what it signifies and are proud of it. Also, it is wrong to place your source of happiness on the possibility of surgery or surgery itself, it can go wrong.

'If you extend your soul to the hungry and satisfy the afflicted soul, then your light shall dawn in the darkness, and your darkness shall be as the noonday' (Is 58:10)

Successjoy, make people happy, and you will find joy. Good luck with your educational ambitions and wish you a safe procedure in advance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Thing Must Go For 350k!!! Family Is Relocating / How American Woman Married A Nigerian Man While Still Legally Married In The US / Pls Can Someone Tell Me How I've Wronged My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.