Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State (26748 Views)

Taraba Suspends Anti-open Grazing Law / Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) / Benue Killings: ACF Sets Up Committee On Anti-grazing Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by Kangol99(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
K
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by Afonjas: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
hmm
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by nigconnect(m): 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by elopee3000(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
QuotaSystem:
While the ponmo cutter is fooling himself at the state level with his stomach infrastructure fueled cow brigade, his representatives at the Federal Legislature are currently putting final touches to the grazing bill which when passed will turn into a Federal Law and will supercede and render his local decree null, void and illegal.

So he is suddenly suspending his stomach army? Lol.

This naive tout will know the forces he is going against by 2018.
as long is for only for northern states
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by ayodeji247: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
hmmm this is super story ohhhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by OlujobaSamuel: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
whats wrong with this gov and kneeling down? abi no be person dey ground so
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by nixt: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
Fayose my man. Dodon fulani

1 Like

Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
omenka:
It seems iDaft yellow yewts don't understand this story given the comments coming from them! cheesy

The cowardly mad dog of Ekiti, the evalasting god of IStandWithAisha sumasaulting monkeys, just developed cold feet and recalled the dogs whom he hitherto sent on rampage. I'm not sure they understand the import of this hence the praises they are still singing. cheesycheesy

Abi na different news we dey read here? grin
Zombie he suspended them for 5days only cos the cattle rearers begged for 3 days to move their cattles to permanent site,why do u zombies see white and call it black

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by gentleman100(m): 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm not a fan but thumbs up Fayose
honourable, I stay in ekiti and I know "A LOT" I mean A LOT of things you don't know about him. Better put your thumb up for someone else. Because YOU DON'T know Fayose.
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by kinibigdeal(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
You talk like someone that just ate cucumber. Why do you think state also have their own state assembly in spite of the National assembly. This is what too much of Chidinma cucumber video can cause to you health. You not thinking straight bro!
QuotaSystem:
While the ponmo cutter is fooling himself at the state level with his stomach infrastructure fueled cow brigade, his representatives at the Federal Legislature are currently putting final touches to the grazing bill which when passed will turn into a Federal Law and will supercede and render his local decree null, void and illegal.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by DeRay98(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
omenka:
It seems iDaft yellow yewts don't understand this story given the comments coming from them! cheesy

The cowardly mad dog of Ekiti, the evalasting god of IStandWithAisha sumasaulting monkeys, just developed cold feet and recalled the dogs whom he hitherto sent on rampage. I'm not sure they understand the import of this hence the praises they are still singing. cheesycheesy

Abi na different news we dey read here? grin

Fayoshit cheerleaders no dey read such news finish before them go dey praise am.
The blind leading the willingly blind to remain blind..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by maasoap(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
175:
Some zombies will not read to see the main content of this news item before cucumbering on the news
Of course, we read it and understood it. Did you also read the part where Fayose said that Opposition are the one peddling rumours of their cattle in custody being killed?
Fayose knew that something terrible was loading and of course he has to suspend the marshals, and release the arrested cattle to douse the already built up tension to avert the midnight massacre.
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
dunkem21:

Oga, read the last statement of that post you quoted..

Then, you will know NL is not safe anymore. .

I am a witness.
As per the bolded.

Please could you shed more light? Keep us abreast of what's going on biko...
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
I just identified a fellow herdsman on Nairaland.

Mi hofnima Barkama grin

QuotaSystem:

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
dunkem21:

Oga, read the last statement of that post you quoted..

Then, you will know NL is not safe anymore. .

I am a witness.
can you let us know what is going on?,nl is not safe anymore as in?
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by Redoil: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Unblockable:
[s][/s]

Shut that bleep up! When you see any headline against Buhari, do you read the content before calling him a dullard and other unprintable names? Go and wee-wee and continue your sleep joor!

Fayose still remains a discombobulated ignoramus.
philemon the don i see you
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
gentleman100:
honourable, I stay in ekiti and I know "A LOT" I mean A LOT of things you don't know about him. Better put your thumb up for someone else. Because YOU DON'T know Fayose.
I commend him on this bill
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by LorDBolton(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
The key word there is THEY WANT TO MOVE THEIR CATTLE TO WHERE THEY WILL PERMANENTLY BE GRAZING...

Thus ekiti now has a grazing reserve? Ok
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by ArabMopol(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
I told you guys hailing this Fayose to watch out his next move, Afonjas are not trustable, trust them in ur own peril... the only sensible AFONJA leader has been bought... Tufiakwa
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by Jacko1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Cow

Na una dem dey drag like this

As in cow dat dont have brain.... Is big issue in 9ja

Make my ghana visa click first

Am tayad of this country
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
May GOD BLESS FAYOSE....
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by Unblockable: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Redoil:
philemon the don i see you
Hmmm...
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
QuotaSystem:

So you and Buhari dey powerless for now despite being in power?
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by Emassive(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
Save his Photo or better screenshot his Photo for all to see whenever you are under threat anytime. If possible share it with all your friends, family and colleagues as well as NL trustees. Some of us catch fun wyning each other while some are paid to insight violence just as some are here paid to defend both pdp apc. Just study their posts and comments daily.
TippyTop:

The shill I quoted is on the payroll of someone in power.
In my last argument with him, he posted a pic of himself acting as bodyguard to Amaechi, am however not easily intimidated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by Emassive(m): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Malam will always be a Malam always. We need to be separated from the North ASAP.
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by 175(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
maasoap:

Of course, we read it and understood it. Did you also read the part where Fayose said that Opposition are the one peddling rumours of their cattle in custody being killed?
Fayose knew that something terrible was loading and of course he has to suspend the marshals, and release the arrested cattle to douse the already built up tension to avert the midnight massacre.

I salute you for being true to the Zombistic effervescent
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by chidozieikeji2: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
QuotaSystem:

lol I remembered how abacha condemned diya and was waiting d day he will kill diya but today diya is going around alive while abacha is six feet down don't talk about tomorrow u don't know what God can do

1 Like

Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by nomcy29(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=175 post=50699794]The operations of the Grazing Enforcement Marshall, established to enforce the Ekiti State Government’s Anti-Grazing Act has been suspended

The Act prohibits herders from indiscriminate movement within the State with their animals at specified time.

Governor Ayodele Fayose suspended their operations on Tuesday after issues were raised by the herders’ association, claiming that some of the animals were killed by the officials.

He said they will only stay suspended for few days.

At a meeting with representatives of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeder’s Association in Ado-Ekiti, Governor Fayose expressed happiness that the leaders of the association decided to contact the state government instead of listening to rumours being peddled around by the opposition.

We Are Not Extremist

He denied claims that the marshals appointed to enforce the anti-grazing law‎ were shooting cows.

“The marshals are not armed. There is total misinformation about killing of cows, shooting of cows. It is pure political and misinformation.

“So, when we leave here, I am going to go show them their cows, where they are kept and because of the accord and their understanding after the Thursday meeting I will release the cows to them for them to know that we are not extremists.

“All I want is people obeying our laws and collaborating together in the overall interest of our state.

“They have assured me that they are ready to cooperate, they have accepted the marshals. They only want to be part of the marshals so that they can equally enforce these laws with us because they know their people very well and they assured me that nobody among the herdsmen will go and use their cattle to feed on the farmlands and attack any of the citizens,” he told reporters after the meeting.

“They have demanded that I should allow them three days for them to move some of these cattle to permanent areas where they will be grazing. So, I have suspended the activities of the marshals for the next five days,” he added.

https://www.channelstv.com/2016/11/01/fayose-suspends-anti-grazing-marshals-ekiti-state/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
[Governor Fayose you are a Governor and Father indeed the you handle issues so amicably. May you receive more GRACE that comes from heaven above]
Re: Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State by Kdon2: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
Unblockable:
[s][/s]

Shut that bleep up! When you see any headline against Buhari, do you read the content before calling him a dullard and other unprintable names? Go and wee-wee and continue your sleep joor!

Fayose still remains a discombobulated ignoramus.

Monkey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Ambode At The Experience 2017 / Why Buhari Didn't Notify Senate Before Suspending CJN - Sagay / Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.