Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster (3313 Views)

Please Help ! How Do I Keep Weevils Away From My Beans? / A Nairalander Teaches Guys How To Prepare Nigerian Jollof Rice / Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by Donvilo(m): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2016
Great chefs of nairaland, please I need your assistance in this little problem that I have discovered in cooking beans. Can you imagine that l have been cooking this brown beans (Actually I love brown beans because of their taste) for almost 2 hrs now sad & yet nothing seems to be happening! Gosh! it so frustrating! Is there any way you guys know that I can do to make it cook a little faster.........I'ill be glad if you guys could help smiley
Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by Temidayo9(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2016
Get yourself a pressure cooker/pot and thank me later

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2016
Soak It Inside Hot Gulder .... Dnt 4get To Thank Me Leta grin
Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by Donvilo(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2016
Temidayo9:
Get yourself a pressure cooker/pot and thank me later

Really?! undecided Pls would you mind explaining to me what this pressure cooker is all about? I can't seem to get an idea of what you mean by that smiley

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by Donvilo(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2016
walcruise:
Soak It Inside Hot Gulder .... Dnt 4get To Thank Me Leta grin

Well, I guess you saw the funny side of it grin
Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by adeniyilamlek(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Use coal cooker
Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by glimpse(f): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Donvilo:

Really?! undecided Pls would you mind explaining to me what this pressure cooker is all about? I can't seem to get an idea of what you mean by that smiley

it cooks your food faster. Helps you save time and gas. Do not forget to follow the instructions on the manual, to avoid kitchen accident.
Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by Donvilo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
glimpse:

it cooks your food faster. Helps you save time and gas. Do not forget to follow the instructions on the manual, to avoid kitchen accident.

Alrighty, I'ill be looking forward to acquiring this pressure cooker of a thing. But all the same, thanks for the tip. wink

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by Donvilo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
adeniyilamlek:
Use coal cooker
Ehh? undecided
Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by Deo7(m): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Place it under the hot sun and say buhari 7 times then check it grin grin don't bother thanking me what are friends for
Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by angelamina(f): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2016
If u want Ur beans to cook in less than an hour, add a little potash to a pot of boiling water bfor adding Ur raw beans, then slice some onions into the pot immediately, cover an let it cook for 30minits b4 opening the pot, make sure u add enough water that will last for that 30minits. Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by Tynasparks(f): 12:17am On Nov 03, 2016
I add enough onion when cooking my beans and it cooks faster
Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by one4GOD(f): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2016
The best, easiest and quickest way to prepare beans is with pressure pot. If you try it once you wont eat beans cooked differently again. within 30mins everything about your beans is settled. Pressure pots are now affordable and to get the best buy go to ebute ero market in lagos island and I can tell, you will get the best bargain. Thank me later.

Donvilo:
Great chefs of nairaland, please I need your assistance in this little problem that I have discovered in cooking beans. Can you imagine that l have been cooking this brown beans (Actually I love brown beans because of their taste) for almost 2 hrs now sad & yet nothing seems to be happening! Gosh! it so frustrating! Is there any way you guys know that I can do to make it cook a little faster.........I'ill be glad if you guys could help smiley

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by Donvilo(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2016
angelamina:
If u want Ur beans to cook in less than an hour, add a little potash to a pot of boiling water bfor adding Ur raw beans, then slice some onions into the pot immediately, cover an let it cook for 30minits b4 opening the pot, make sure u add enough water that will last for that 30minits. Thank me later

Tynasparks:
I add enough onion when cooking my beans and it cooks faster

Of course! shocked Onions! That's another ingredient that will help. Thanks for this tip guys, you have given me what I need. wink
Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by Donvilo(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2016
one4GOD:
The best, easiest and quickest way to prepare beans is with pressure pot. If you try it once you wont eat beans cooked differently again. within 30mins everything about your beans is settled. Pressure pots are now affordable and to get the best buy go to ebute ero market in lagos island and I can tell, you will get the best bargain. Thank me later.

Got it! wink
Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by fergieboy: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2016
Pressure pot they risky o.. The thing spoil one gal face for my syd

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Make My Beans To Prepare Much Faster by Mustack: 7:11am On Nov 15, 2016
Donvilo:
Add potash to it

(1) (Reply)

Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach / Home Made Bbq Chicken Infused With Lemon And Chives / How to make modelling chocolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.