Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? (5931 Views)

When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by kkkossy(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2010
I practically dnt hate 9ja gurls but i sure dislike gurls wen they tend 2b insignificately spöntaneous
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by LKRavitz(m): 11:29pm On May 10, 2011
stupid lot.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by ifihearam: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2012
The list is endless oooo

But girls in lagos dey work sha even if its factory.I really appreciate that about themm

Naija babes too like free tins,I can bet some of them can't go to a fast food or eatery with their dough but if a guy takes dem out they want a take home pack.

They are cheap
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by shadshadyz: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2012
iykedare: [size=16pt] 1.Living a fake life.
2. Parading beauty without anything upstairs.
3. Being a pest, parasite.
4. Multiple dates
5. most of them think dat their womanliness is filled with honey
6. Not understanding dat every relationship dat has a beginning could also have an end.
more to come

what do ya guys think?
[/size]

JERK!! Why wont a girl have multiple dates,When your fried brain aint working right and makes u treat HER LIKE TRASH!
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2012
Nos 1, 2, 3 are no doubt the most things Nigerian guys despise in Nigerian girls of today, wished they could learn from all these frequent threads about them and turn a new live, but will they? I DOUBT, instead, you will see them hauling heavy stones at plain open-minded guys who are telling them the truth, instead of the numerous pretenders who come online to claim mr. saint to fool some unwise girls maybe to get their admiration and possibly ask for a date, what a low-self esteem fellas hoping and wishing to win a date from a forum....hahaha.....still laughing...shaaa @OP, your nos 1 to 3 are on spot jare, carry go! lolz
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by luckgames(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
studio43: Liar

Nigerian women in Nigeria or in foreign countries
Yes men and women lie
secretive
Hiding things
It all about my family
Not My kid and husband first
Nigeria Men don't want to help with house chores
Drink
Cheat, The women are getting better in cheating and not hiding it
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
Focus on what you love about them wink

Though I will say, in naija, if you're out of the school scene, try to avoid dating students and corpers.
If you're a working man, look out for a working woman. Better chances are she has a better idea where she is headed in life.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
my brother, have dated all of em, they = the same people...lolz. if you want to enjoy a date with a Nigerian girl, follow these rules:
1. Don't ever believe she is dating only u if she is, always believe she multi-dates
2. Don't fall in love wholeheartedly with a Nigerian girl, reserve some portions of your heart for other girls.
3. Don't expect anything good from her besides shex & household schores if she does any.
4. Don't give her whatever (money, material, favour, etc) that you cannot ignore as nothing. Meaning don't give her your last, your most valued something or money, give her the little change. e.g. if you worth saay 10million naira a month, u can give her 10k in a month, don't give up to 50k, else you re termed mugu, even she is your wife or fiancee, they still call you or see you as their mugu, so be wise.
4. Don't ever let her know you value her much, instead make her understand she has so many competitors contesting to take up her post any minute. Therefore, don't let your girlfriend, wife or fiancee know that you don't cheat on her, even if you are too saintly not to cheat like us, don't ever mke the mistake of letting her know you are too faithful, if you do, you are finished, try & see.
5. Always let her know that divorce is not ruled out incase of misbehavior.
6. Don't ever make the mistake of meeting all her need, you will be a FOOL, even God Himself never grants all of our heart desires, so always leave a void, so she can be in need to know your worth. If she ask 100, give her 60 if you are too good, but if you are like us, give her 45 in put her in waiting, that hope will keep her loving you more and being humble.

More will come. what do u think?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by DeDonn1: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
[/color]
patwhizkid: Lmao! Yeah, somebody is tryna tell us what he hates bout hiz mum, sisterz, auntiez, etc here.
[color=#990000]
patwhizkid: Lmao! Yeah, somebody is tryna tell us what he hates bout hiz mum, sisterz, auntiez, etc here.
[quote author=patwhizkid]Lmao! Yeah, somebody is tryna tell us what he hates bout hiz mum, sisterz, auntiez, etc here.pls live mum out of ths mater cus olden dayz women bhaviour and nawadayz own arn nt to b compared.take note.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2012
I hate the fact that Naija ladies take too much crap from their men. angry
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by dowjones(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
I hate human beings but despise and loathe Nigerian women. !
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by ikekings(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mehn!!!! I gat nothing on nigerian girls.... I love my naija babes, dey rock joor.... Nothing does dem at all.... Lol....

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ebonyeyes: Really he is your forum beau? wow you might want to regulate him wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thats before I realized we still have 6th century men running about in here. undecided undecided wink wink wink
taking it personal.....guilty as charged
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2012
As a well-travelled naija bros, I love that I can relate with the well-travelled ones in ways that I wouldn't be able to fully do with an akata.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

thanks for the opinions / One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. / Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.