Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung (28425 Views)

Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. / Reactions Of People When Their Phones Malfunction (Memes) / Why People Are Deleting Uber From Their Phones After Trump’s Executive Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by saints2(f): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Dealers in Nigeria have returned several unsold Galaxy Note 7 phones and had their money refunded. However, the buyers of the sold phones have refused to return them to the dealers for onward return to Samsung.

Although the Galaxy Note 7 phones had not been officially released in Nigeria before the recall, some dealers and customers had already purchased the phone from other countries.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Samsung Electronics West Africa had made provision for dealers to safely package and return the phones to the company due to fault it admitted.

Vincent Anago, a dealer in phones and accessories at Banex plaza, said “dealers across the country have been asked to return the Galaxy Note 7 phones which they have in stock.

“We have returned the ones we have and have been refunded but we still haven’t had many of our customers return the ones we sold them.”

Uche Okoro, a phone dealer, said that quite a number of the phones had been returned to the company but many Nigerians failed to oblige with the request.

“We have been asked to return these phones because of the malfunction which is hazardous but it seems Nigerians are not worried about the situation.

“Some of us were able to get these phones and introduce them to the Nigerian market on time and despite the high cost they sold well.

“We have had a few reported incidences of the phone batteries heating up and leading to a fire and we expected that more people will be convinced of the danger the phone poses.

“We are still pleading with Nigerians to return these phones for an exchange or refund and to take advantage of the opportunity now because the phones won’t be accepted after Samsung stops requesting for them.”

Samsung had first called for the return and halting of sales of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 products in September due to the number of battery explosions that were reported by consumers.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/11/samsung-note-7-nigerians-refuse-to.html

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by saints2(f): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2016
Naija I hail thee...

Return make I bend..

lRead more here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/11/samsung-note-7-nigerians-refuse-to.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by talktonase(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2016
Some Nigerians and there luxury first before safety mentality...i dey wait to hear about the first casualty Wey the phone go explode for him ear

32 Likes

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by Justycxx(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
In other news...
When two elephants battle, the ground suffers..
When two ladies battle, the cucumber suffers..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by augster(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Na BH people dey buy am.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by Ekakamba: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
grinThere are many things we can learn from dogs like being loyal, protective, caring and loving unconditionally but we choose to learn one thing .... DOG STYLE.. grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by Noblesoul123: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
How can any sane minded person insist on holding on to a device that can lead to serious bodily harm or loss of property when it explodes?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by myperiod(f): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
who is goin to get one for me..i nid a boo embarassed embarassed
Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by nigconnect(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nigerian no dey carry last.... Return ke

Will they refund their money after returning it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by Turks: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
I don't blame us sha...We are used to explosions

*Boko Haram Explosions

*Church theme: "2016 my year of bountiful explosions"

So, a little device with an explosive capability is nothing.. grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by wiloy2k8(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
ok
Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by Burger01(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
I don't blame them. The phones can implode for all they care smiley
Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by tolexy007(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin When Samsung ask Nigerians to return their Samsung Note7, Nigerians go b like, Una think say we b mumu abi? grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by steppin: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Can't say I blame them. Return it and you may not get your money.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by Bigajeff(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
They better return the mobile explosion quick, but where do the maker hide their 6 before initial released.
Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by legibow: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Correct people... Then they return shit

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by Blessograo(f): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Samsung should not bother about the Nigerians abeg. Nepa no dey give us light so how do they expect to know the danger of they phone when they came even charge it for 1 minute.

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by adehab: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Return for Refund.. Abi Refund for Wetin.??

Samsung forget Dis is Nigga

Nigga I hail ooo
Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
myperiod:
who is goin to get one for me..i nid a boo embarassed embarassed
cucumber will get you one

17 Likes

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by blackarcher: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
naija return ke
Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by Amathylee(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
#I pray oh

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by ring7(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
How can some oloshos return the phone,name sugar daddy buy am nah.
Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by Spidermon: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
People are willing to risk their lives just to claim rep.

If that phone re enters 9ja as london used, it will still sell
Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by Ofemea: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Na wa for dis country
Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by adorablevic: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Am not ready to return mine yet.. cool
Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by kurt09(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
I will return mine after Christmas and new year celebration. They should bear with us.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by etinanguy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Samsung talk am again

Re: Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung by nigconnect(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Turks:
I don't blame us sha...We are used to explosions

*Boko Haram Explosions

*Church theme: "2016 my year of bountiful explosions"

So, a little device with an explosive capability is nothing.. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

S60v3 Mobile Voice Changer Software / Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call / What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.