Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Italian's Baby Mother - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Italian's Baby Mother (20711 Views)

A Russian Arm Lord Is My Father And I'm Wanted Dead By An Italian Mafia(till 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
THE ITALIAN'S BABY MOTHER

Copyright 2016 by larabae13
No part of this story should be reproduced by any means without the prior permission of the author.

Get the first novel on the kevlar series- The Untamed Librarian
https://www.nairaland.com/3415944/untamed-librarian-romance-novel

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Prologue
The Club was in full swing with bodies jampacked on the dance floor dancing to the upbeat tempo the DJ was dishing out, Natalia Kevlar squeeze her way through the dancefloor to get to the bar. Las vegas truly is the sin city. She needed a drink to clear up her raving thoughts and emotions, she got to the bar and sat down on a stool. "What is your poison?" The bar attendant asked her."scotch on the rocks please" the attendant looked at her again and wondered why a woman would order scotch but he shrugged it off and went to get it for her. "Here it is" he said as he passed her a glass of scotch with ice in it. She took up the glass and downed the content straight up without pausing which made her wince when she dropped the glass down and told the bar man to pour her a second. She didn't even know that the man sitting on the stool beside her had given the bar man signal to water down the scotch. The man faced her and said "you must be having big problems for a woman like you to be having straight up scotch and downing it all at once" he said as he sipped his bourbon. Natalia faced the handsome man who looks dark and dangerous with a chiseled face and a italian accent so deep and velvety."A woman like me? Pray tell who do you think I am?" She asked with fire in her eye. "Sheath your claws in tigress,I'm only trying to have a conversation with a pretty lady". Natalia snorted and sipped her drink not noticing that it was already watered down. "Giovani" the man introduced. "Natalia" she said to him. He nodded and lifted his glass in her direction as a sign of greeting. "What is Natalia doing down here in a noisy club and drinking scotch on the rocks?" Giovani asked mockingly. She eyed him and said "what is Giovani doing down here in a noisy club and drinking bourbon?". "I'm mourning the death of my wife, she died some months ago." Giovani said bluntly. Natalia's eyes widened then looked at him sympatethically "I'm sorry for your loss." "Leave it". He ordered. "Well, since you've said yours it won't look good for me not to say mine.....I caught my boyfriend with one of my friends on his bed, then he went on to say I'm frigid, an ice queen on the bed." She frowned as she remembered. "You're not frigid." Giovani said as he gave her once over glance. "How do you know I'm not? You've not had sex with me before." She asked with confusion in her voice. He raised his left eyebrow "want to go for a test drive to know that you're not?". She blinked hard and thought about it " well, let's do it! What harm could it do anyways, anything that happens in vegas stays in vegas." she said as she downed her remaining drink. He dropped some bills on the counter for the bar man signalling to the bar man that the bill for Natalia's drink too was there. "Shall we?" Giovani asked her and she nodded. They squeezed their way out of the club then went to Giovani's suite in the hotel. They had a mind blowing sex which after made Natalia wonder why she was called frigid. She woke up the next day and quickly crept out of Giovarni's room. She checked out of her room and took a flight back home. Four weeks later, the pregnancy test read positive.

@lilysopi for you
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by LilySopi(f): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
larabae13:
Prologue
The Club was in full swing with bodies jampacked on the dance floor dancing to the upbeat tempo the DJ was dishing out, Natalia Kevlar squeeze her way through the dancefloor to get to the bar. Las vegas truly is the sin city. She needed a drink to clear up her raving thoughts and emotions, she got to the bar and sat down on a stool. "What is your poison?" The bar attendant asked her."scotch on the rocks please" the attendant looked at her again and wondered why a woman would order scotch but he shrugged it off and went to get it for her. "Here it is" he said as he passed her a glass of scotch with ice in it. She took up the glass and downed the content straight up without pausing which made her wince when she dropped the glass down and told the bar man to pour her a second. She didn't even know that the man sitting on the stool beside her had given the bar man signal to water down the scotch. The man faced her and said "you must be having big problems for a woman like you to be having straight up scotch and downing it all at once" he said as he sipped his bourbon. Natalia faced the handsome man who looks dark and dangerous with a chiseled face and a italian accent so deep and velvety."A woman like me? Pray tell who do you think I am?" She asked with fire in her eye. "Sheath your claws in tigress,I'm only trying to have a conversation with a pretty lady". Natalia snorted and sipped her drink not noticing that it was already watered down. "Giovani" the man introduced. "Natalia" she said to him. He nodded and lifted his glass in her direction as a sign of greeting. "What is Natalia doing down here in a noisy club and drinking scotch on the rocks?" Giovani asked mockingly. She eyed him and said "what is Giovani doing down here in a noisy club and drinking bourbon?". "I'm mourning the death of my wife, she died some months ago." Giovani said bluntly. Natalia's eyes widened then looked at him sympatethically "I'm sorry for your loss." "Leave it". He ordered. "Well, since you've said yours it won't look good for me not to say mine.....I caught my boyfriend with one of my friends on his bed, then he went on to say I'm frigid, an ice queen on the bed." She frowned as she remembered. "You're not frigid." Giovani said as he gave her once over glance. "How do you know I'm not? You've not had sex with me before." She asked with confusion in her voice. He raised his left eyebrow "want to go for a test drive to know that you're not?". She blinked hard and thought about it " well, let's do it! What harm could it do anyways, anything that happens in vegas stays in vegas." she said as she downed her remaining drink. He dropped some bills on the counter for the bar man signalling to the bar man that the bill for Natalia's drink too was there. "Shall we?" Giovani asked her and she nodded. They squeezed their way out of the club then went to Giovani's suite in the hotel. They had a mind blowing sex which after made Natalia wonder why she was called frigid. She woke up the next day and quickly crept out of Giovarni's room. She checked out of her room and took a flight back home. Four weeks later, the pregnancy test read positive.

@lilysopi for you

Thanks. I appreciate. Following bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
*chapter 1*
Three years later

Natalia sat down hard at the nearest chair she could find and wondered how Giovani found her. Alan's wedding was still going on in full swing with everyone either dancing or eating or conversing. She saw him walk to where Alan and his bride Clara sat down and shook Alan's hand with recognition written in his face. She wondered how Giovani knew her brother and tried to compose herself before she broke down completely. Mary kevlar saw her daughter lost in thoughts and went to meet her. "Natalia? Why are you looking so frightened?" She asked with a frown on her face. "Oh mother he's here!" She cried out to Mary. "Who is here baby?" Mary asked still confused. "Giovani, The one night stand that I told you I had in vegas." Natalia explained. "Oh that guy. Where is he?" Natalia pointed to where Giovani stood talking to james her twin brother. "Wow, you sure know how to pick the hot ones." Mary wondered aloud. "Mom!!" Natalia looked at Mary in astonishment. "Hey I'm not blind you know, he is hot and handsome, don't blame me for saying it out loud" Mary said smiling at her daughter. "Well, you know he doesn't know that he is a father, what if he gets angry with me for not telling him?" She asked her mother for help. "Baby you've got backbone I'm sure you'll know how to tackle it." Mary patted her daughter's back and moved to walk away "oh I think we're going to invite him for dinner tomorrow night." Mary winked at her and moved to where Giovani stood with James her son. "Hey momma" James grinned at his mother as he hugged her dearly. "Hello son and who is this?" She smiled at Giovani. "This is Giovani Ricci, the CEO of Ricci corps. We've got shares in his company with him too having some shares in the company." James introduced. Giovanni nodded his head at Mary who smiled at him "oh hi, are you enjoying the party?" "Yes ma'am I am, thank you". Giovani answered. "Since you're a friend of the family why don't you join us for dinner tomorrow night?" She offered. Giovani raised his eyebrows "I'll be there ma'am." Mary smiled up to him and said "now if you boys would excuse me I'll like to go and look for my husband, the next dance is for us" she kissed her son in the cheek then moved away to go search for her husband to tell him the excitement that would happen in the family.
Giovani walked over to where Natalia sat and took a seat beside her. "What are you doing here Giovani?" She asked. "I'm attending a business patner's wedding that I was invited to." He answered as he looked at her face from hooded eyes. He saw that she looked more beautiful and womanly and her blue-green eyes looked enchanting and man-drowning. "Business partner?" She asked in confusion. "Yea Ricci corp" he said in assention. "Ricci? Like the hotel and resort Ricci?" "And some other acquisitions." He affirmed. She stared at him with horror. "You're like a billionaire?" "Still asking?" He mocked. She blinked hard and thought about her son. "Why didn't you tell me you were a Kevlar?" He asked "why didn't you tell me you were a Ricci?" She shot back at him. "Nice touch Natalia I see you've still got your claws." He said with amusement. She blushed and pink and looked away. "Excuse me I have to go see to something". She said as she thought of her son. "Why did you leave my bed so quicly Natalia?" He dropped. Her eyes narrowed as she said "oh what did you expect me to do? Wake you up with kisses and gush all over you?" "That would have been nice" he taunted. She bared her teeth at him and said " it would have been awkward as hell." "Yea it would have, we were strangers or we thought we were." Giovani tried and imagined if they would have had a real relationship if she had stayed and shrugged it off. "Mommy mommy mommy" Tommy ran to his mother as he saw her. "My baby! Give mama a kiss, I hope you didn't give grandpa any trouble?" "No silly, grandpa gimme cup cakes and many juice." He jumped as he said excitedly. Giovani looked at the child and was dumbfounded, this was how he looked like when he was at that age, the pictures in the family villa still proves it. He tried to remember if they used protection, of course they used it. He stared at Natalia with anger swirling in his eyes and his jaws clamped shut. Mary came to them quickly as she could when she saw that Tommy was running to his mother but she saw that she was too late. "Grandma do you see me dance?" Tommy smiled up at his grandmother "yes baby you were the best." She faced Giovani and saw that he had stiffened up and his face looked thunderous."I wanna pee mama" tommy faced his mother. "Why don't I take you baby, then we can go and see uncle Alan and his new wife Clara." "Clawa yay Clawa" he shouted excitedly then took his grandmother's hand and off they went. "Why didn't I know I had a son?" Giovani growled angrily.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by LilySopi(f): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lara d'r, I will be off for awhile cos am goin back to school and exam commences immediately. I ll continue from where I stopped when am done with my final exam. U've bin awesome. Wish all the best in the whole wide world. I appreciate ur acknowledgements. Thanks
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
LilySopi:
Lara d'r, I will be off for awhile cos am goin back to school and exam commences immediately. I ll continue from where I stopped when am done with my final exam. U've bin awesome. Wish all the best in the whole wide world. I appreciate ur acknowledgements. Thanks
lolz itz alright...and thank you for your love and support I pray you pass your exams in flying colours kiss

1 Like

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by LilySopi(f): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
larabae13:
lolz itz alright...and thank you for your love and support I pray you pass your exams in flying colours kiss

Thanks
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
*chapter 2*
"Answer me Natalia." He said calmly with his eyes shooting daggers at her. "He is not your son" she said weakly. Giovani gripped her hand hard and said to her "don't test me woman." "Ok ok tommy is your son" "why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "Tell you? I didn't even know you! Didn't know where to find you! I was scared and shocked when I realized that the one night stand I had had turned into pregnancy. If it wasn't for my family I would have broke down entirely." She lashed out. "And today? What stopped you from telling me?" He asked. "Oh you mean I should have just walked up to you and say 'hi Giovani, guess what? You are a father' is that what you wanted?" She answered. Giovani winced and drank his champagne at once not saying anything. "Excuse me I need to go and check up on my son". "You mean my son?" She glared at him and walked away. Giovani watched her as she swayed her hips and wondered how he got in this mess. He got up and went to give the happy couple his farewell then he went to his car and drove off to his hotel with his brain working in full speed on to what to do with his problem.
Giovani rang the doorbell of the kevlar mansion the next evening for the dinner he was invited to, the butler opened the door and led him to the living room where the kevlars were relaxing before dinner is to be served. Mary got up and went to him "come in you're welcome to the kevlar house, no need to introduce you to the bunch you've met them already, take a seat" Giovani sat and faced them all. He nodded at Natalia and faced James to talk about business. The maid signaled to Mary that dinner is ready and they all proceeded to the dining room. Giovani sat beside Natalia with Tommy sitting in his high chair beside her other side. The food tasted like sawdust in Natalia's mouth because of the man sitting next to her who makes her nervous, she gave Tommy all her attentions and fended all the small talks Giovani tried to have with her. She heaved a sigh of relief as the dinner came to an end "it is time for Tommy's bathtime, I'll be down shortly after I put him to bed." She said to no one in particular and went inside with Tommy walking beside her.
" We all know that you're Tommy's father." Kelvin kevlar the patriach of the family blurted out to Giovani,which made Giovani to raise his brows. "Isn't Natalia supposed to be here before anything is said?" Giovani asked. The kevlar bunch faced Giovani with a blank look on their faces. Mary sighed and said to him "Natalia has gone through a lot and we don't want anything to break her down again, even though she's got steel in her backbone she is still a vulnerable woman." Giovano faced James and Alan who sat with his new wife Clara "Do you people also have something to say?" James grinned and said "hey I know you and I know this is going to be an interesting drama so I would just be on the sidelines not on the pitch." While Alan said " Natalia is a big girl she can take care of herself and her child just don't break her heart." "Thank you, all of you." Giovani started. "I never knew that the one night stand I had would turn like this, I was amazed when I saw Natalia yesterday, guess whatever happens in vegas doesn't stay in vegas after all. I did some deep thinking yesterday night and I got to a stand, I, Giovani Ricci will marry Natalia and make Thomas a Ricci." Mary beamed at Giovani and james laughed loudly. "When hell freezes over!" Natalia cut in as she barged in. "I'll never marry you." She said with sparks shooting from her eyes.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kip shooting larabae, d sky is ur limit. Ama following u anywhere u re going dearie

1 Like

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
ADECULATE:
Kip shooting larabae, d sky is ur limit. Ama following u anywhere u re going dearie
lolz thanks kiss saw your comment on the other thread thank you so much for your support

1 Like

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
larabae13:
lolz thanks kiss saw your comment on the other thread thank you so much for your support
u re welcum
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is for you adeculate kiss

*chapter 3*
Everyone's eyes landed on her as she walked in to the middle of the room. "Why is that Natalia? Why won't you marry me?" Giovani asked as he streched out his legs and waited calmly for her answer. "Yes Natalia, why won't you?" Mary added. Natalia glared at her mother then she faced Giovani " how can I marry a man that I don't even know? My son is mine! I'm not giving him to you." "I didn't say I would collect thomas from you, he is my son too you know? He is my heir, and as a Ricci, I can't abandon my son and my son must be a Ricci because he is one. You are his mother and he needs his mother with him so that means we need to get married because of him." Giovani throwed back at her. "We don't know each other well to get married, yea I understand you want your son to have your name and you need closure with your son but what about me? Don't I have a say?" She said. "You don't really have a say dear, he is the father of your son and he wants to make everything right. You can get to know him more when you get married." Mary said as she walked up to her daughter to calm her down. "But mother..." She cried out. "No no buts young lady, don't you want what is best for your son?" Mary asked. Natalia faced her father "Dad, please help me out here" "Don't face me, I go with your mother, she's got some point there." She faced her brothers "I know that you guys want to say something also so this is an opportunity for you." She said to Alan and James. Alan smiled and said "you need to have your own family Natalia, the father of your son is here to make that happen so stop fighting it and just accept it." James laughed hard and said " I knew this was going to be interesting, Don't you want to be a Ricci twin sister? Giovani is a good man even though he doesn't show it much, I'm sure he would take of you and your son, so quit worrying and enjoy it. I know you haven't got laid in a while so don't miss the opportunity." He laughed as Natalia threw a pillow at him. "I see all of you are on his side and not my side, he is not in this family but I am" "we've got your back baby but he is now in this family too" Mary patted her daughters cheeck as she said to her. "Oh hell, what harm can it do anyway? I give up! I'll marry Giovani, I hope you all are happy now?" Her family smiled and laughed while Giovani looked at her thoughtfully.
"I want to see my son". Giovani told Natalia later that night as they walked along the mansion's garden. She faced him abruptly and said " what do you mean?" "He needs to know that his father is around. What did you tell him about his father?" He asked. "He asked once and I told him that his father is in space fighting the evil alien" she smiled wistfully as she tried to remember the day. "What? Fighting the evil alien?" He laughed out loud and Natalia's heart skipped a beat as she heard his laughter, he looked more handsome and less rigid . She hasn't heard him laugh before and the laugh sounded rusty like he hasn't laughed like that for a while, she thought of her son and how he brought laughter into her life and vowed to make Giovanni laugh more. "It was sudden when he asked, and I had to quickly say something, since he loves hearing about aliens and all that, It just popped from my mouth." She smiled up at him as she talked. "So when am I going to properly introduce myself to him?" He asked. "What about tomorrow afternoon, after he is back from pre-school. We'll be at the shop waiting for you, I'll tell him first to soften the blow then we'll see how it goes from there." She said. Giovani nodded "Good that is good." "You look more beautiful than the last years, motherhood really becomes you cara mia." He flirted with her. Natalia blushed deep and thanked her stars that it was night so he couldn't see her blushing. "Thank you and you look more deadly and ruthless than the last years." She said back to him. He smiled and said " It thrills me when you go all tigress on me." She glared at him and tried to walk away from him. He pulled her towards him and bent his heads towards her "I've been meaning to kiss you since I saw you again yesterday". He clamped his mouth hard on hers and kissed her deeply. He broke the kiss and said "You still do know how to give a man a punch in the gut with your kisses." She shook her head to clear the desires running through her away and said "You still do know how to give a woman an orgasm with your sarcasm." She huffed and walked away leaving him to watch her as she went. "This woman would be the death of me" he thought out loud
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2016
Wow wow, am so honoured dat u dedicate a whole page to me, tanks babe more knowledge to ur brain nd more twist to d story. Bt u knw wat? U spelled my name wrongly, its ADECULATE, Lol

1 Like

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
ADECULATE:
Wow wow, am so honoured dat u dedicate a whole page to me, tanks babe more knowledge to ur brain nd more twist to d story. Bt u knw wat? U spelled my name wrongly, its ADECULATE, Lol
lolz I'm sorry my bad...I'll try nd rectify it as soon as possible...thank you

1 Like

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
larabae13:
lolz I'm sorry my bad...I'll try nd rectify it as soon as possible...thank you
kk tanks, u re a darling
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
*chapter 4*
Natalia stared at the clock as it struck noon and knew that any time from now her son and Giovani would be in her shop. She was nervous since morning, from the time she woke up to the time she opened her shop till now. She smiled reluctantly at a customer who was going out of the shop and went to change the open to close sign. She wiped her sweaty hands on her skirt as she saw her son being dropped off then she opened the door and pulled him to her for a hug. "Hey little man, how was school today?" "It was fine mom, miss linda gave me a popsickle for not running around." He said proudly and grinned at his mother "that's my boy!" She crouched down to his level and tickled him which made him laugh "stop it, stop it mom" he said as he laughed hard. "Ok I've stopped, but I need to tell you something really important baby." Tommy looked his mother and waited for what his mother wanted to say. "You know I told you your father is in space figthing evil aliens, well, he has killed all the aliens and now he is back home." Tommy eyes widened as he heard the word father. "Really? Really mom?" He said jumping happily. "Calm down, he is here already and he wants to meet you, Do you want to see him too?" She asked. Tommy nodded happily "this is really cool! I'll get to meet my dad!" He beamed at his mother. Natalia stood and went to take her cell phone, she dialed Giovanni's cell and said when she heard his voice "you can come now, he is waiting for you." She hanged up the call and went to where her son was jumping around,"behave yourself tommy or else I'll tell your daddy not to come again," she scolded. "Awwn mom" he pouted. She rolled her eyes and faced the door to look out for Giovani and straightened as she caught sight of him opening the door. Giovani strolled in to see his son and the mother of his son facing him, he nodded a greeting to Natalia and walked over to where his son was and said with a gruff voice "Hello thomas". Thomas looked at the tall man that was his father and faced his mother, when he saw the affirmation he needed with his mother's nod, he beamed at his father and said "Mommy said that you just finished a war with the evil aliens, I bet it was so cool in space." Giovanni felt sucker punched in his gut as he saw how his son's smile looked exactly like his own when he still smiled with no burden on his shoulder. He crouched to his son's eye level and said "yea, the war has ended and I destroyed all the evil aliens, I'm sorrry I haven't been around but now I'm here and I'm never going anywhere." He said to his son earnestly. "Do you wanna see my toys? They are so neat!. Even miss linda like my toys." Tommy said to his father, he was so happy to meet his daddy; his friends in his school won't make fun of him anymore for having only a mummy. He smiled to himself and couldn't wait for tomorrow to come to tell his friends about his daddy."Before I forgot, I brought you something thomas, it's in my car", then he brought out his phone to call his driver to bring in the gift he bought for his son. Thomas squealed as he saw the big gift that the driver brought in, he rushed to it and opened it to see a big toy car which can be controlled using it's remote. "Wow! Sooo cool! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you daddy!" He cried happily to his father. Giovani's heart kicked as he heard his son called him daddy, wishing he hadn't missed so much in his life. "This is too much Giovani, you'll spoil him!" Natalia said. "It is not to much for the years I've missed being his father, he deserves more than that." He pointed out. Natalia gulped and saw that he had a point and sighed "oh well, just don't drive it around where it could break something" she faced her son, who nodded happily then he held his father's hand and took him to his play corner so that his father would power the remote, chattering happily to him. Natalia watched them and felt her heart soften towards Giovani, knowing that missing three years of his son's life is pretty heart breaking and him catching up would be a hell of a ride.
Giovani and Natalia got married in the court on a friday morning with Natalia's parent as witness. They signed the marriage papers and exchanged rings then, accepted well wishes and felicitations. They were driven to the mansion to have a wedding dinner with the family. Inside the limousine, Giovani took the iced champagne and poured into two flutes, handing Natalia one. "To new beginnings" he toasted. "New beginnings" she said back and hit each other's flute. Giovani inhaled the champagne and sipped it watching Natalia as she sipped her's. "You look beautiful cara." He crooned. Natalia wore a simple white sheer gown with a diamond necklace to boost and some light make up. She blushed pink and tried to use her hair to cover her face. "Stop flirting with me, it won't work". He raised one of his eyebrows and said "Do you really want to dare me Bella?" He asked softly. She shrugged and looked away, knowing that she's treading into dangerous waters. Giovani smiled mischevously and said " sie bellisima, Natalia. Mi sono infatuato, mi hai cambiato la vita" she blushed hard as she translated the italian endearments he was raining on her. She understood that he meant she was beautiful,and he is infatuated with her, with her changing his life. He moved closer to her and continued "nei tuoi occhi c'e i'll cielo (heaven is in your eyes), potrei guardarti tutto I'll gorno (I could stare at you all day)." She trembled with desire as she looked into his eyes and then he kissed her softly. She sighed settling in to kiss him back, she threaded her fingers into his hair and moved closer to him to kiss him more. She moaned as Giovani ran his hands along her body and murmured sweet words into her hear. The car pulled to a stop which made Giovani to pull away from her, she sat back away from Giovani and tried to smoothen her appearance which made him to smile wickedly at her saying " wouldn't work on you uh? I know you goaded me into doing this and I'm sure this was what you wanted. I enjoyed it also, just so you know." Then he got out of the car. She sat staring at him with anger and amusement both playing in her eyes "Dam.n his handsome face." She said and got out of the car.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Cc: ADECULATE grin (got it right this time grin ).
To all ma unknown viewers grin I cc u guyz too
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 6:39am On Nov 16, 2016
larabae13:
Cc: ADECULATE grin (got it right this time grin ).
To all ma unknown viewers grin I cc u guyz too
yes u do, tanks bae
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 6:48am On Nov 16, 2016
Il' el' bellisimo moi Natalia amigo. Larabae do u knw wat it means? It simply means i wish i was Natalia, lolz

3 Likes

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by teel123(f): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2016
Lolz @ adeculate. ;DLolz @ adeculate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
You are a good writer. Now I know what influenced ur choice of course. keep it up and more inks to ur biro cool
larabae13:
*chapter 4*
Natalia stared at the clock as it struck noon and knew that any time from now her son and Giovani would be in her shop. She was nervous since morning, from the time she woke up to the time she opened her shop till now. She smiled reluctantly at a customer who was going out of the shop and went to change the open to close sign. She wiped her sweaty hands on her skirt as she saw her son being dropped off then she opened the door and pulled him to her for a hug. "Hey little man, how was school today?" "It was fine mom, miss linda gave me a popsickle for not running around." He said proudly and grinned at his mother "that's my boy!" She crouched down to his level and tickled him which made him laugh "stop it, stop it mom" he said as he laughed hard. "Ok I've stopped, but I need to tell you something really important baby." Tommy looked his mother and waited for what his mother wanted to say. "You know I told you your father is in space figthing evil aliens, well, he has killed all the aliens and now he is back home." Tommy eyes widened as he heard the word father. "Really? Really mom?" He said jumping happily. "Calm down, he is here already and he wants to meet you, Do you want to see him too?" She asked. Tommy nodded happily "this is really cool! I'll get to meet my dad!" He beamed at his mother. Natalia stood and went to take her cell phone, she dialed Giovanni's cell and said when she heard his voice "you can come now, he is waiting for you." She hanged up the call and went to where her son was jumping around,"behave yourself tommy or else I'll tell your daddy not to come again," she scolded. "Awwn mom" he pouted. She rolled her eyes and faced the door to look out for Giovani and straightened as she caught sight of him opening the door. Giovani strolled in to see his son and the mother of his son facing him, he nodded a greeting to Natalia and walked over to where his son was and said with a gruff voice "Hello thomas". Thomas looked at the tall man that was his father and faced his mother, when he saw the affirmation he needed with his mother's nod, he beamed at his father and said "Mommy said that you just finished a war with the evil aliens, I bet it was so cool in space." Giovanni felt sucker punched in his gut as he saw how his son's smile looked exactly like his own when he still smiled with no burden on his shoulder. He crouched to his son's eye level and said "yea, the war has ended and I destroyed all the evil aliens, I'm sorrry I haven't been around but now I'm here and I'm never going anywhere." He said to his son earnestly. "Do you wanna see my toys? They are so neat!. Even miss linda like my toys." Tommy said to his father, he was so happy to meet his daddy; his friends in his school won't make fun of him anymore for having only a mummy. He smiled to himself and couldn't wait for tomorrow to come to tell his friends about his daddy."Before I forgot, I brought you something thomas, it's in my car", then he brought out his phone to call his driver to bring in the gift he bought for his son. Thomas squealed as he saw the big gift that the driver brought in, he rushed to it and opened it to see a big toy car which can be controlled using it's remote. "Wow! Sooo cool! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you daddy!" He cried happily to his father. Giovani's heart kicked as he heard his son called him daddy, wishing he hadn't missed so much in his life. "This is too much Giovani, you'll spoil him!" Natalia said. "It is not to much for the years I've missed being his father, he deserves more than that." He pointed out. Natalia gulped and saw that he had a point and sighed "oh well, just don't drive it around where it could break something" she faced her son, who nodded happily then he held his father's hand and took him to his play corner so that his father would power the remote, chattering happily to him. Natalia watched them and felt her heart soften towards Giovani, knowing that missing three years of his son's life is pretty heart breaking and him catching up would be a hell of a ride.
Giovani and Natalia got married in the court on a friday morning with Natalia's parent as witness. They signed the marriage papers and exchanged rings then, accepted well wishes and felicitations. They were driven to the mansion to have a wedding dinner with the family. Inside the limousine, Giovani took the iced champagne and poured into two flutes, handing Natalia one. "To new beginnings" he toasted. "New beginnings" she said back and hit each other's flute. Giovani inhaled the champagne and sipped it watching Natalia as she sipped her's. "You look beautiful cara." He crooned. Natalia wore a simple white sheer gown with a diamond necklace to boost and some light make up. She blushed pink and tried to use her hair to cover her face. "Stop flirting with me, it won't work". He raised one of his eyebrows and said "Do you really want to dare me Bella?" He asked softly. She shrugged and looked away, knowing that she's treading into dangerous waters. Giovani smiled mischevously and said " sie bellisima, Natalia. Mi sono infatuato, mi hai cambiato la vita" she blushed hard as she translated the italian endearments he was raining on her. She understood that he meant she was beautiful,and he is infatuated with her, with her changing his life. He moved closer to her and continued "nei tuoi occhi c'e i'll cielo (heaven is in your eyes), potrei guardarti tutto I'll gorno (I could stare at you all day)." She trembled with desire as she looked into his eyes and then he kissed her softly. She sighed settling in to kiss him back, she threaded her fingers into his hair and moved closer to him to kiss him more. She moaned as Giovani ran his hands along her body and murmured sweet words into her hear. The car pulled to a stop which made Giovani to pull away from her, she sat back away from Giovani and tried to smoothen her appearance which made him to smile wickedly at her saying " wouldn't work on you uh? I know you goaded me into doing this and I'm sure this was what you wanted. I enjoyed it also, just so you know." Then he got out of the car. She sat staring at him with anger and amusement both playing in her eyes "Dam.n his handsome face." She said and got out of the car.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
You are a good writer. Now I know what influenced ur choice of course. keep it up and more inks to ur biro cool
grin grin tank u tank u, *giggles* I is blushing grin

Wait sef, who carry u come hia? tongue
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
I be waka waka person na cheesy na my waka waka brought me here tongue
larabae13:
grin grin tank u tank u, *giggles* I is blushing grin

Wait sef, who carry u come hia? tongue
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
I be waka waka person na cheesy na my waka waka brought me here tongue
mr waka waka grin no waka jam okada oo tongue
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Already in th hospital bed cheesy
larabae13:
mr waka waka grin no waka jam okada oo tongue
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
Already in th hospital bed cheesy
grin I'm bring milo nd milk for you grin

Abeg gerrara ma thread joor tongue
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lolz.wakering out before some body breaks my head :Pui thread out of bound for,no show face there cheesy
larabae13:
grin I'm bring milo nd milk for you grin

Abeg gerrara ma thread joor tongue
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
Lolz.wakering out before some body breaks my head :Pui thread out of bound for,no show face there cheesy
tongue tongue go joor
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
*chapter 5*
The next day, Giovani knocked on the door of the kevlar mansion which had the butler opening the door and directing him in. He ran into Natalia as she wasn't looking where she was heading but the paper that was in her hands. "Slow down woman." He said as he held her upright. "Oh, I'm sorry, wasn't looking where I was heading, I've been running around to make sure we don't forget anything." She said. "Are you and Thomas now ready?" He asked. "Yes we are, but I need to change this dress." She said and went to her room to get changed. Giovani went to the tommy's room and met him with his nanny who was brushing his hair. Tommy grinned as he saw his daddy, he is still on the happiness of having a real daddy. "Thomas, there you are. I've been looking everywhere for you." His father said in a dramatic voice which made him giggle. Giovani told the nanny to excuse them and picked up the brush to continue brushing his hair. " You'll love italy,your nonna can't wait to see you." He said as he brushed tommy's head softly. "Nonna? What does nonna mean?" Tommy faced his dad. "Grandmother. Your grandmother, contessa de la ricci, is my mother and she was very happy when she heard about you, she can't wait to see you." "This is so cool! Now I have two grandmothers!" He laughed as he talked. Giovani looked at his son,how happy and carefree he looks and made a note to get a thank-you gift for Natalia.
They got to the aiport and went through check point very quickly then they were led to Giovani's private jet which was painted white and the Ricci name and logo in gold. "Wow! Is this yours daddy?" Tommy asked with huge eyes. "Si Thomas, this and one other which is used by the company." They got in and went to take their seats "sit still while I help you with your belt, Thomas". His father said to him. "I've never been on a plane before, I bet it is so smooth" he said to his dad. "Si,it is smooth and could be exhausting too though, after the plane takes off I'll remove your belt so you can play around" Natalia observed the both of them and smiled, they've really bonded these past week and it has been a relief to her. She took out her E-reader to read some books.The jet's hostess came to them bringing with her a tray full of drinks, she served the couple champagne and gave Tommy an orange juice." The pilot says I should tell you we're taking off now." She said to Giovani who nodded his assent as he sipped his wine. As the plane took off, Tommy's eyes widened and he held on to his seat, "it alright Tommy, you don't need to be alarmed." His mother said to him as she stroked his hair. Few minutes later, Giovani unlocked Tommy's belt and told him he could play around. "Don't go near anything that could break ok?" His mother warned him as he jumped from his seat. "Ok mummy". Natalia settled in with her E-reader with Giovani reading some papers he brought out of his breifcase. "Make yourself comfortable and ask justine any thing you want, I'll be in my office there are many things that needs my attention. If you feel like sleeping there is a bedroom at the next section. Just open the first door." Giovani said and went to his office with Natalia looking at his retreating back and then shrugged. "Mom" Tommy said with his toys and went to his mother "where is daddy?" He asked. "Daddy is in his office,he is working so don't go and disturb him." Natalia answered and saw that he was tired and his eyes are already getting heavy. "Let's get you to bed big boy" she said and carried him to where the bed was. She noticed that the room was decorated to suit Giovani's style, simple but classy. She laid Tommy down and used the duvet to cover him then she sang him some lullaby for him to sleep faster, before she knew it her eye lids were dropping too and she too slept off with her son. Giovani took a break from his work and went to check on his wife and son and saw that they've both slept off. He smiled and went to the bathroom to freshen up. He came out and went to join his family on the bed and slept off.
Natalia woke up with a start and tried to look for Tommy, she saw that he had woken up and got out of the room and sighed with relief. She turned to her other side and gasped as she saw Giovani sleeping, she moved closer to him and watched him. He looks less dangerous and more humanly when he sleeps, she thought. She touched his hair softly and felt the thickness of it, his nose is not that straight, she thought. Then she got bolder and her hands went down further to his chest rubbing her hands softly on his chest, she marveled at how smooth his skin was and got carried away with it. She didn't know that he had opened his eyes, her hands were going down when Giovani talked softly "you should have told me you want to touch me, I would have gladly obliged." She jumped as she heard his voice and blushed hard "don't flatter yourself Giovani" she said and tried to move away from him. Giovani dragged her back to him and kissed her hard which made her widen her eyes in shock, he started removing all her clothes while she touched him freely. He changed position and got ontop of her kissing and touching her body, which made Natalia moan and squeak with pleasure. Giovani murmured sweet italian words to her as he used his mouth to caress her body which made her shiver with desire. He touched her core and saw that she was very wet and ready for him. He took her breast inside his mouth and sucked it softly making Natalia moan with pleasure and delight, grabbing his hair to signal him not to stop. As they were getting to the peak, Tommy barged in which made them jump apart like caught lovers. "Mom, are u stil sleeping?" He jumped on the bed and went to his mother, shaking her shoulder. " I'm awake honey, you're bored isn't it?" She sat up on the bed wrapping the sheet round her body. "Thomas, why don't you go and check the pilot we'll come out and join you." His father said. "Ok daddy". "That was too close" she said to Giovani who strecthed lazily like a cat who just got fed. "That was what you wanted isn't it?" He said to her. "What I wanted? You were the one that came to sleep beside me" she shot back at him as she looked for her clothes to wear. "I was on my own before you came to arouse me with your touch and besides we're married now." He grinned dangerously which made Natalia huff in anger and slammed the bath door. Giovani laughed softly as she slammed the bathroom door, then he got up and went to his closet to pick a cloth to wear. He finished dressing and went out of the room to the cockpit to talk with the pilot who was chatting with Tommy.

Cc:adeculate kiss
Teel123 kiss

And my other viewers who doesn't comment tongue

1 Like

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by mismore(f): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2016
Nice story ma'am.....
I'm anticipating for more!
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2016
Lol@ larabae, tanks 4 d mention, more ink to ur pen dear
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
ADECULATE:
Lol@ larabae, tanks 4 d mention, more ink to ur pen dear
yikes! I just read through this chapter and I saw that some pieces were missing at the middle so I've modified.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 / == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) / J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.