Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

The Italian's Baby Mother - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Italian's Baby Mother (20655 Views)

A Russian Arm Lord Is My Father And I'm Wanted Dead By An Italian Mafia(till 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2016
Its okay jare, more ink to ur pen larabae, i jst love dis story
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2016
Wen should we be expecting another 1. #lol#
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by teel123(f): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Giovani will pay dearly for that his escapade.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 12:12am On Dec 12, 2016
Dedicating this chapter to you herzern, you've really been very supportive and a sweetheart, buh still my one and only trouble maker grin the only guy that is commenting grin kiss oya chop kiss kiss kiss

*chapter 11*
"Alright! That does it!" Natalia said with anger shooting from her eyes as she walked to where they stood. She grabbed the struggling Aurora on the hair and dragged her out of the house gritting her teeth as she warned her "Don't you dare try that ever again! I'll hack off all your shiny hair if I ever see you around my husband, you've tested my patience long enough so don't try me!". Aurora moaned in pain as her hair was being pulled out from the scalp. Natalia pushed her out of the door with Aurora smiling wickedly on what she did. Natalia turned back and went to where Giovani sat at the bar with a drink in his hand sipping it like nothing happened. She went to his front and stood, waiting for him to say something. "If you think I'm going to apologize cara mia, don't bet on it." He said and stood to go to his room. She waylaid him and said "I know you only allowed her to kiss you just to see my reaction and now that you've gotten the satisfaction of seeing me getting riled up I'll bid you a good night" she turned to go to her room but was dragged back "I'm not satisfied yet, mi tesoro" he whispered in her ear and kissed her soflty on the mouth. "You facinate me. I like when you go all tigress on me, when I saw you this evening, all I wanted to do was drag you off to bed and make wild love to you. Now that we're alone I can do anything I want with you." He whispered and bit her ear lightly making her shiver with desire. He brought her head up and kissed her softly making her thread her hands around his neck to bring him closer to her. He carried her in his arms to his bedroom laying her down on the king-size bed. They removed their clothes in record time and tore at each other with Giovani kissing every inch of her body and Natalia raking her fingers all over his body as she felt on fire. "Please!" She begged. "Please what?" "Please I want you inside me." She begged which made Giovani smile like a cat who got his milk. He penetrated softly inside her which made her to moan his name loudly and wrap her legs around him. They got into a slow dance before the tempo changed and they went faster and deeper "come with me, mi tesoro" Giovani said with his voice deep with desire before they came together breathless as it took them in.
Aurora paced restlessly in her bedroom as she finished straightening her tangled hair. How dare she! She tought. How dare that woman ridicule her with Giovani present? She threatened her! Made her look like a laughing stock in the presence of her Giovani. She must pay, nobody gets away with threatning Aurora. She thought of how she would make Giovani divorce Natalia and come to her then she smiled wickedly as an idea popped into her brain. She picked up her cigarette and stubbed it on an ashtray then she sipped her red wine as she called her private investigator "hello darling, I've got work for you and I want you to start right away, dig up all the dirt you can find on Natalia Ricci and I want it first thing in the morning. Ciao" she dropped the cellphone and smiled wickedly as she sipped her wine.
" Good morning sleepy head" Giovani greeted as Natalia opened her eyes, she strechted and her face fell on the clock. She gasped as she saw that time has gone and it's almost noon. "Why didn't you wake me early? I wanted to prepare Tommy for school." "Don't stress yourself cara, he saw you sleeping peacefully and decided not to disturb you." "Well, if that be the case, I'll go back to my sleep." "Not so fast woman, you haven't served me breakfast yet, I want it now" he said as he started to remove the sheets from her body. "But I'm nt food..." "Yes you are, mine to devour" he answered as he captured her lips and tumbled with her onto the bed. They got up around noon, an hour before their son would come back from school, they showered together and went down to eat. They sat at the patio talking and having fun as they ate their meal, feeding themselves like newly weds and kissing every chance the got. Tommy came in to see his mom and Dad in the bedroom sleeping on the bed and climbed up to sleep in the middle waking them up as he climbed. "Hey baby, come give mama a kiss" she said and she hugged him dearly. "Mom, why are you in bed with dad?" He asked "she's in bed with me because she needs bed rest" he answered as he pinched Natalia in the butt under sheet. "Oww!" She squeaked and glared at Giovani over Tommy's head. "Get up! Get up both of you" Tommy laughed as he tickled his mom and dad who tickled him back and tickled themselves. "Ok! It's ok!" Tommy laughed and said in defeat " say uncle" his mother said "uncle! Uncle!" He laughed without stress. "Now, run along and go torture your Nonna, your Mom's bed rest hasn't ended." Giovani said to his son as he ruffled his hair. "Now, let's get you rested on this bed, when I'm done with you, you'll be more than rested" he crooned and went ahead to do just that.
"What do you have for me bobby?" Aurora asked the gangly man who stood before her in her living room. "Well, so far, the woman is clean. She doesn't have any dirt on her apart from an ex who cheated on her with her friend." He shrugged and dropped an envelope that contains all the information he got. "Really? None at all? We'll see about that, I've wired your pay into your acoount. Now leave." She said as she took the envelope. She brought out the photo that contains the picture of Natalia and her ex and a plan began to shape in her mind making her grin. She took out her cellphone and dialed the number on the card. " Hi, is this Eric? Eric Grey? Nice. I've got a proposition for you." She said into the phone and grinned devilishly as her gaze fell to the mirror.

Cc: adeculate
Teel123
Mismore
MZmitchelle
kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by MZmitchelle: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2016
Hmmmm. Aurora. Be careful o
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hmmmm aurora, dnt lemme change it 4 u ooooo
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by teel123(f): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2016
U did not ggive .................. For 4 days are we fasting for AURORA. Lol.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
I'm sorry guyz itz ma fone dat was trying to give me probs buh hopefully 2mao (anytime 2ma)

Ejo e forgive me kiss
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by Nmaglit: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Well done op
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by teel123(f): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
If u want me to forgive u update ASAP.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
*chapter 12*
Natalia was being dropped by Giovani as they came back from dropping off Tommy at school, they gave eachother a good bye kiss and she got down from the car waving to him as the car speeds off. She sighed happily and turned to go inside when she saw a red porsche stopped infront of her.she went pale at first as she saw the person who came out of the car then her faced changed in anger. "Eric? What are you doing here?" She asked in anger. Eric grinned as he said "Hey Nattie! Baby I've missed you". Natalia winced as he called her Nattie, he was still an handsome spoilt brat who thinks all should go by his way and order. She turned her cheek as he tried to kiss her which made d kiss landed on her cheek which made him laughed. "What do you want Eric?" She asked impatiently for her thoughts getting inside quickly and cooling her head. "I heard that you got yourself shackled with a money bag" he said as he rested his hips on his car. "So? How does that affect you?" She asked. "Nattie, you know I love you and I want what is best for you, which is me." She scoffed and said "yea right, You. Have you forgotten already? How you cheated on me with my best friend? Telling me to my face that I'm frigid!" "Oh? I said that? I didn't mean it" "Eric, please get into your car and go before I commit murder." Natalie said as she gritted her teeth in anger. Eric's eye changed from amusement to anger. "Oh I'll go but not until my son goes with me." She suddenly went pale before saying " you're joking right? Tommy isn't your son, he's my son!" He smoothened his hair as he said to her "We were together before you got pregnant weren't we?" Natalia laughed hysterically "you must be joking, now if you'll excuse me I've got lot of things to do inside. Goodbye Eric." She said and turned to ring the bell for the gate to be opened. "You know, I can pick my phone and make a call to one of the popular media shows and cry a story about how my ex ran away with my baby, it would be in all newspapers across the country about how the heir to Ricci corps is another man's child. Oh lord, aren't I a genius or what?!" This made Natalia stumble a bit as she tried to take in all he just said. "But Tommy isn't your son!" She cried out. "Yea so? Anything for the paparazi, I haven't been in the magazine of recent, this would be a huge come back!" Natalia's hand itched of slapping the heck out of Eric but she doesn't want the situation to escalate. "You know what, why don't you give me your number, I'll call you to set up a meeting tomorrow, just don't go to the media yet." She implored him. "Splendid." He gave her his number and got into his car, speeding as he went. She sighed and rang the bell for the gate to be opened. She went straight to her room and collapsed on the bed. She thought on how smooth her relationship with Giovani is going and she wanted it that way without Eric trying to jeopardize it by acting immature. She doesn't know if she should let Giovani know about Eric's threat or she should handle it herself. She decided to take care of the problem herself and called Eric. "Where are you staying?" She asked as he picked up the call. "The Ricci hotel, so have you decided?" He answered. "We need to talk and figure out this thing. I'll send you the address of where we're going to meet at 12 noon." "Good, I'll be expecting it." He said and hung up the call. She secluded herself up in her room and didn't go for lunch, when Tommy came back from school, she got up from her bed and went to her son. She played with her son like nothing happened and tried to smile without crying.
Giovani tried not to think about Natalia as he sat in his office but he kept failing. He smiled as he thought about how their marriage was going on smoothly even though it started on a shaky ground and they haven't settled down to talk. He thought of what to get her for giving him his son. "Sir, your conference is in thirty seconds." His secretary said which brought him out of his riverie. "Si, let's start." He said as he stood up to sit at the conference table. The screen turned up and showed some faces "Gentlemen...." He was filled up with work so he couldn't think about Natalia for a while but he kept checking the time, he couldn't wait to go home to his family. His phone rang as he was set to leave for home. "Ricci... Aurora? Why are you calling?" He asked with a frown on the face. "Hey Giovani, how are you? I've got news for you." She giggled from the phone. "What news?" "I won't say it, I'll just send it to you. Ciao" Giovani frowned in confusion as to what Aurora said, he shook his head slightly and carried his briefcase to go home. As he got into the opened car, his phone chimed signaling an incoming message. He opened the message and saw that it was Aurora "your wife's ex-lover is in town." It read and he saw an attached file which he clicked on. His eyes turned dark with anger as he saw a picture of his wife with a man at the entrance of the villa with the man laughing, the second one made his blood boil with anger as he saw the man attempting to kiss his wife. He threw the phone away from him as he couldn't continue to see it. He tried to think straight but he couldn't, all that was on his mind was that Natalia betrayed his trust for her. He closed his eyes and was tapped on the shoulder by the driver signaling their arrival to the villa. He said thank you to his driver as he got down from the car and went inside the house. Natalia beamed a smile as she saw her husband walk up to where she sat with Tommy playing but her smile fell when she saw that Giovani ignored her and smiled to his son only. Giovani was seething inside when he saw his smiling wife but he made sure his face look blank and faced his son who was telling him about school. He nodded and smiled to all what Tommy said even though he couldn't wait to leave his wife's side. "Thomas, why don't you run along and get ready for dinner while I do the same." He told his son as he ruffled his hair "ok Daddy." Natalia watched Giovani as he went his way without even talking to her. She was confused as to why he was ignoring her and was tapped by Tommy who told her to let them go in to get ready for dinner. Dinner was an akward affair as the Contessa isn't around for dinner because she was still in the studio painting, Giovani ignored Natalia and faced only his son which made her to lose her appetite. That night, Natalia slept alone in her bed as Giovani didn't come to her or make advances towards her after dinner, she tried not to cry and tossed and turned till almost dawn when sleep came to take her. She woke abruptly and rushed to the bathroom, as she finished dressing and came down to the breakfast table, she saw that everybody had finished having their breakfast and Giovani had taken Tommy to school. She sat down hard on a chair and tried to think back to see if she had offended Giovani for him to behave like this towards her but came out with none. She had her breakfast and went to the studio to see if the contessa had came out of the zone but when she entered, she saw that she was still deep in her painting and turned back out. She went to her room and went to lie on the bed. She remembered she had an appointment with Eric and got up to while away the time until it was time to go for the appointment. When it was almost time to go, she freshened up and was set. She took the key to one of the cars and called Eric as she drove out of the villa. "Meet me at Nino's coffee shop." She said and hung up the call. She drove into the city of sicily and parked the car at the curb of Nino's coffee shop. She sat by the window looking out the street and ordered for coffee and a muffin. She looked up to see Eric walking down towards her. "Hello Nattie" he said as he took a seat opposite her. "Let's go straight down to business. What do you want from me?" She said to him. Giovani got of the restaurant shaking his business associates and turned to enter the car when he looked at the opposite street and down to Nino's cafe and sighted his wife. He stopped abruptly and focused on what he saw. He saw Natalia with the same man he saw in the picture with her as they held hands with the man smiling at Natalia. He entered his car in anger and told the driver to go. Natalia didn't even notice that her husband had seen her, she removed her hands from Eric's hand and said "answer me Eric, why are you doing this? I know that you got married to Brianna my best friend, you've got what you wanted so why do you want to ruin my marriage?" "Brianna doesn't mind where I am, she's at paris with her lover. Anyways, if you don't want to wake up with the paparazi shoving their mics at you to ask you and speculate about your ex-boyfriend claiming to be the father of your son, you have to do what I say." He answered. "What do you want?" "I want you in my bed, I'm curious if your husband has cured your frigidness on bed or if you're still like that." He said as he smiled with lust in his eyes. Natalia's eyes flashed in anger, she picked up her hot coffee and splashed it on his face then she said "To hell with your cock and bull story. I don't care if you tell the world any sob story, I would never stoop so low to sleep with a slime like you! And for your information, you're the one that wasn't good in bed, I just tolerated you those times we had sex. Good bye Eric, and don't ever come near me or my family if you don't want me to show you how vicious I could be." She stood up and walked down to her car. She got in and took a deep breath, she felt at ease and decided to go to Giovani's office to tell him all what had happened. She drove to the Ricci headquarters and walked inside the building. She was greeted by the staffs who passed her by and got into the elevator. The elevator opened and she got out and walked to where Giovani's secetary was stationed. "Good afternoon Mrs Ricci." She smiled at Natalia. "Good morning Glenda, is he in?" "No, he isn't but you can go in and wait for him." She said. "Thank you" Natalia opened the door and walked into her husband's office. She was surprised to see Aurora sitting comfortably in Giovani's chair. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Hello Natalia, what brings you here?" Aurora asked back. "I should be asking you that! Get up from that chair right now." She ordered to Aurora. "You aren't Giovani, so you can't tell me what to do." Natalia dropped her bag on the desk and moved to where Aurora sat. She pulled her from the chair and pulled her to the couch that was positioned for visitors. "How dare you!" Aurora exclaimed. "How dare you place your filthy hands on me!" She continued. "Aren't you supposed to be with your ex lover?" She taunted. Natalia's head came up as she heard what she just said. "What? What did you just say?" She asked. "Pooh! Don't you think I know? You're cheating on Giovani with your ex-boyfriend." Natalia didn't know until she heard the sound of her hands on Aurora's face that she had slapped her. Aurora's face changed to rage and wanted to slap her own back when the door opened and Giovani entered. "What is going on here?" He asked with both his brows raised.

Cc:adeculate
Teel123
Mismore
Herzern
Nmaglit (thank you, and welcome to our world) cheesy

I wanna thank you all for your patience kiss
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by teel123(f): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Larabae you av tryd though but giving us a meal after day of waiting? Pls waiting for more.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by Nmaglit: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nice One bt natalia no try at all I saw no reason y she didn't tell her husband abt Eric treat

larabae13:

Nmaglit (thank you, and welcome to our world) cheesy

I wanna thank you all for your patience kiss
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nmaglit:
Nice One bt natalia no try at all I saw no reason y she didn't tell her husband abt Eric treat

lolz, she wanted to see if she could handle the situation and since Eric was her boyfrnd before she didn't wanna hurt Giovani
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tanks 4 d update larabae, i hope ur fone is working perfectly well now?. Pls anoda update na cus we re so hungry jare
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by crislyn(f): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
ah ha that update sha... well done.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2016
crislyn:
ah ha that update sha... well done.
what happened to the update? grin
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2016
*chapter 13*
Both Aurora and Natalia paled as they looked up to see Giovani striding towards them. "Glenda only told me about my wife being here, how did you get pass Glenda?" He asked Aurora. "I wanted to continue the discussion we had yesterday and give you new updates, but I think I'll come another time." She said with a smile on her face for Giovani and left his office swaying her hips as she went. "It's a surprise seeing you here Natalia" "yeah I know, we need to talk Giovani" she said with panic in her voice. "I'm listening." Well..." She started then the deskphone on Giovani's table chimed. "Excuse me sir, you've got an international call" his secetary said through the phone. "Look Natalia,why don't we talk about it at home, I'm very busy right now." He said to her and picked up the deskphone which was glaring a green light. Natalia looked at Giovani in mortification, now that she decided to spill all what is happening he was ignoring her. She got up and walked out of his office in anger nodding a good-bye to his secetary.
She got home and was surprised to find the contessa lounging on one of the sofas and smiled in relief. "At last! You're through with your painting." She said as she walked over to where the contessa was. The contessa grinned at her and said "si, I'm through but it needs some finishing touch." "A lot had happened while you were in the zone, Valeria." Natalia said as she sat down beside the contessa. "Really? What did I miss?" Natalia sighed and thought about how to tell the contessa about Eric. "Well, Giovani and I made up." "Splendid! That's good news" The contessa exclaimed with her blue eyes twinkling in happiness. "But.....we've kind of drifted apart again" Natalia continued in reluctance. "What? Why?" "I don't know, since yesterday he has been withdrawn and won't even talk to me." The contessa sighed shaking her head softly. "That wasn't even the worst of it all, my ex-boyfriend showed up at the gate yesterday." Valeria, the contessa of the Ricci family doesn't get shocked easily but she did now as her head came up abruptly. "What?! Why was he here?" She asked. "He came to brag and threaten me, he said that he'll go to the media and cry a sob story on how I broke his heart and how possible Tommy is his son." Oh mio Dio! He couldn't possibly be joking." The contessa said wide-eyed. "Eric thrives in being in the spotlight, I met with him today to reconsider his threat but he made me angry instead by taunting me and saying he won't do it if I go to bed with him" Natalia was shocked to hear the contessa cuss in both italian and English as to what she just said. "I didn't tell Giovani yesterday because I thought I could handle it but it got out of hand today with me telling Eric to go to hell and to do whatever he wants, I went to Giovani's office to inform him but he brushed me off." The contessa took a deep breath then she said "I've got some idea on how to deal with this Eric but we'll have to wait for Giovani to come home and you tell him all this." "I feel light and less tensed talking to you about this mess." They smiled at each other as Natalia finished talking.
Giovani arrived home laten dinner had been served and gone when he came home. He went into his room and stopped short as he saw Natalia sitting on the chair in his room. "To what do I owe this visit?" He asked with his eyebrow raised. "I talk, you listen." She said quietly which he nodded for her to go on. "It's about Eric, my ex." She started. "I know who he is." Giovani laughed in mockery. "So, you want to shove your affair with you ex-lover in my face. What a shame." He said with ice dripping from his voice. Natalia's face got red with anger. "How dare you?! Do you think low of me that you'll accuse me of sleeping with that swine?" "Oh? I'm the one at fault here? I've got the evidence of both of you kissing outside my house, I saw you today you know, I was coming out of a restaurant with my business associates when I saw you holding hands with him inside a coffee shop." Natalia paled as she listened to what Giovani was saying. "Why do you think I ignored you yesterday? Why I didn't touch you? I was in a rage that you would go back to a man who think less of you___" "stop, just stop!" Natalia broke in. "You just said it yourself, I'll never go back to the man who think less of me, I came to your office today to tell you all that transpired between Eric and I." Giovani went to the bar to pour himself a drink as she talked. Natalia told him all that had happened and breathed out loudly when she finished. He downed his drink and got up to pace back and forth muttering to himself. Natalia couldn't hear all what he was saying but she could hear "bastard" and "break his bones whenever I see him". She stood up and moved to where he was pacing using her hand to hold his arms then she said "I'm sorry Giovani, for not telling you sooner. I should have told you outright yesterday when you came back, I was trying to protect us as a family and I didn't want it to get out of hand." Giovani stopped pacing and faced his wife using one of his hands to trail her face, "Si, you should be sorry, Dios! I apologise too for doubting you. Let me make it up to you." He said and kissed her. The kiss sent her brain spinning and her body tremble. She wrapped her arms around his neck and took the kiss faster. "When I saw you today in the office, I wanted to ravish you on my desk. Giovani said as he trailed down kisses on her face and neck. They toppled onto the bed and tore at each other.
"Get dressed, we're going out." Giovani said to Natalia as he walked in to his room with a cellphone in his hear as he barked orderes to the person at the other end. Natalia stretched lazily and got out of the bed with a silly smile on her face. She was sore all over but she liked it. She picked up a robe and tied it to her body then she opened the adjoining door which connects his room to hers and went into her room. As she removed the robe to go into the bathroom she felt nauseated and went to vomit into the WC, she felt tired all of a sudden and shook it off as nothing. She had her bath and dressed in record time so as not to delay her husband. "Where are we going?" She asked him as the driver usheredher into the car. "You'll see soon enough." The car stopped in front of an hotel and they got down with Natalia looking up to see the name of the hotel. "What are we doing in your hotel?" She asked in confusion. Her mouth hung open as they entered and saw how beautiful the interior was, black and gold decorations everywhere and some paintings hung on walls with the Ricci coat of arms embroideried with black and gold thread into a tapestry which was hung beside the paintings. The staffs smiled and greeted them as they passed. The lobby looked like a real home, welcoming and warm as it boasted roomy chairs and table to relax in. Giovani led her to his office and seated her into one of the chairs. He called the manager asking for the key to a room 456. She looked round at his office and saw that it was really his style. "You've got a beautiful place here, wonder why I haven't thought of coming here. Trust me, the Ricci hotel in Florence is beautiful but this, is magnificient." She said to him. He chuckled and came to sit beside her as he handed her a glass of champagne. "This one in sicily was the first Ricci hotel, which makes it special." The manager came in and handed a pass key to Giovani, bowed and then went. He stood up holding a hand to Natalia "come, we need to finish this mess." He said and led her into his private elevator. The elevator opened to fourth floor where they got out and then, Giovani walked up to room 456 with Natalia hastening to catch up with his strides. He slot in the key and opened the door then he held Natalia and they walked from the main room to the bedroom. On the bed, two bodies were thrashing and moaning but stopped when thenotice they weren't alone. They brought their heads up from the sheet and their eyes widened especially the female. Natalia gasped, "How I'm I not surprised to see you here Aurora?" Giovani said with amusement playing on his lips.

Mismore
Teel123
Nmaglit
Crislyn (thank you)

We're almost getting to the end of this wonderful story, so I wanna ask; should I bring in a bonus story? *wanna do it for a christmasbonus* so it'll have a christmas plot. Wah do y'all think?

2 Likes

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by mismore(f): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2016
Oh my! Aurora the attention seeker.
I can't wait to get to the end ma'am, weldone!
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by Nmaglit: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
larabae13:

Mismore
Teel123
Nmaglit
Crislyn (thank you)

We're almost getting to the end of this wonderful story, so I wanna ask; should I bring in a bonus story? *wanna do it for a christmasbonus* so it'll have a christmas plot. Wah do y'all think?

Pls bring all u ve got I so much love ur story. I knw Aurora is sleeping with eric
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by crislyn(f): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
*sobbing* y do you always cut me off when I'm really enjoying myself. plz larabae13 give us a Christmas bonus I'd really love that. Merry Christmas in advance.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by teel123(f): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lolz. Bonus it is. winkLolz. Bonus it is.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bring it on maam, its a very sound nd wonderful idea. Kudos to u
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 12:47am On Dec 22, 2016
*chapter 14*
Aurora gasped as she saw Giovani and Natalia at the entrance of the bedroom. She pulled the sheets around her body as she said "How did you get in?" Giovani raised an eyebrow then he said "you're in my hotel, I'm not here for you I'm here for him." He nodded at Eric. "I want both of you dressed and meet us at the main room, don't keep us waiting." He finished and led Natalia out of the room sitting her down in one of the chair that was placed in the living room. "I should have realised that Aurora is behind all this." Natalia said to Giovani as he walked to her bringing with him two glasses and a bottle of whiskey. He poured and gave her glass saying "sip it slowly, she actually sent the picture of you and Eric to me." "What are we going to do?" She asked her husband. "Just sit back and watch and then when all of this is finished we need to talk" she nodded and sipped her drink. Eric and Aurora came out with dour faces and sat down far away from the couple. Giovani moved to where Eric sat and before he knew it, he toppled to the floor holding his broken nose. "That is for threatning my family especially my wife." Giovani said calmly and got back to sitting beside Natalia. "Now with that accomplished, I need an explanation on to why you turned up suddenly at my gate." Giovani said facing Eric. "You better have a good explanaition before I have you jailed for harassment." "She was the one." Eric pointed at Aurora. "She called me up and said she had a proposition for me, I've been running into debts and she said she'll clear up all my debts if I assist her in breaking your marriage." He revealed. Giovani raised his eyebrows at Aurora " What do you have to say?" Aurora snorted and rolled her eyes. "I've got nothing to say." "You know, I thought you were a woman, a beautiful and an intelligent woman but now I'm not sure anymore. Your beauty is just covering the ugly witch you are." Aurora paled hard as she listened to what Giovani was saying. " You weren't like this before, being the spoilt child and having no one to call a real friend changed you.You need to change your ways Aurora, or else your beauty will fade and the ugly witch would be visible to everyone." Giovani finished and was satisfied to see tears coming from her eyes. "Back to you, l want you out of here and out of this country within 24hours. Send the details of your debts to me and I must not see you within a metre of my family." He said to Eric. "Let's go cara mia, we've got many things to talk about." He held a hand to his wife and they went out of the room together. As they got in to the elevator Natalia gave her husband a kiss and smiled up at him "Thank you, Giovani" he scrunched his face in confusion "for what?" "For everything." She smiled and looked down.
As they were dropped at the villa, Giovani led her inside and took her into the study. "Sit Natalia, it's time for that talk." He paced in front of her a little then started "I know I've not been the typical type of husband a wife wants, I know our marriage started on a rocky ground and still is, but I want to change that. I woke up this morning with you tucked up in my arms, and I realise that I don't want to lose you. I want more from our marriage,I don't want us being in different rooms, I want you in my room and my bed every night and to wake up next to you. I want Thomas to have younger brothers and sisters. Natalia's eyes filled with tears as it was too much to take in, then she started laughing and then she fainted. Giovani panicked as he ran over to where Natalia sat, he ran his hands on her face and shook her body calling out her name. "Wh-what happened? Did I just fainted?" "You took and added 10 years to my age. Please Natalia don't ever scare me like that again" he said as he hugged her. He carried her into his arms and walked to his room then he placed her gently on the bed. "I'm calling the doctor." He said. "Wait Giovani, I haven't told you yet. I love you, you make me feel safe and loved every time I'm in your arms, your smile does things to my brain that I can't explain, I couldn't date any man in the past four years that we parted because they weren't you, they couldn't measure up to you. I'm so happy that we had a baby together and another one is on it's way right now, I just realised when I fainted." She said as she cried softly running her hands through his face. "Ti amo mi tesoro, I love you too my treasure. I promise to be a good husband henceforth." He smiled as he kissed her on her forehead. "You didn't listen to the end of what I said Giovani, I'm pregnant." She said shyly. Giovani took a step back like he had been hit then he laughed out loud and spinned his wife round. "You're pregnant! Incinta! Dios! You just made me the happiest man alive mi amo." Giovani said as he hugged his wife and buried his face in her hair inhaling the rich scent of her perfume. "Let's go and inform mother and Thomas the good news, then I'll call the doctor to come and have a look at you." They met the contessa in her private room playing with Tommy, she smiled fully as she saw them holding hands as they came in. "Hmm, I smell good news." She said. "Yes mother you're right. Natalia is pregnant!" He grinned. She laughed and walked over to Natalia to give her a hug "I'm happy for you, Natalia, Tommy did you hear? You're going to have a baby brother or sister." "Really? I get to have a younger brother or sister?" He asked his parent with his eyes bright with excitement. "Yes sweetheart, you're going to be an elder brother." His mother said as she carried him up. "Wow! I hope it get to be a sister then I'll protect her and let her play with my toys." He said with conviction which brought tears to his mother's eyes and a smile on his father's face. Natalia looked at her family, from Giovani who was throwing Tommy up and both of them laughing joyfully to her dear mother-in-law who was smiling up at them with her bright blue eyes shining with motherly love, she couldn't ask for more. She felt contented and confident of being among those she love and who love her right back. She laughed out loud in happiness and got enveloped into warm hug from her family.

*THE END*

Mismore
Teel123
Nmaglit
Crislyn
I wanna thank you all for your support and encouragement. I really appreciate it kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 1:12am On Dec 22, 2016
So, I'm kinda thinking a title for the bonusus story but I just keep thinking it doesn't fit. I want you guyz to think of a title for me wink lemme give you a rundown on how the plot is going to be.....

Itz the last of the kevlar series. James kevlar Natalia's twin brother is lonely and the only of the kevlar siblings who isn't married yet. He's fed up of his mother's nagging about him getting a wife and he doesn't want her meddling to get him a wife. The christmas gathering of all the kevlars is weeks away and he had spinned a lie to his mother that he is engaged . So now, he doesn't wanna break his mother's heart if he show up at the gathering alone so he gotta look for some1 to be his fiance for the week of the christmas gathering....

What title do u guyz think is best? I'm counting on ur suggestions.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by Pureheart91(m): 2:20am On Dec 22, 2016
Cudos mamamia.... Wow i love ur plot, it sounded more like a movie to my ears.

Seems u more of a movie type,well for ur Bonus series coming up cant wait to read it all up: as for a title i think "The collusion" may come in handy as the name .

Am loving ur signature...
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by tijehi(f): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2016
What about 'Kevlar's arrangement'
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by mismore(f): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2016
And they lived happily ever after...........
Such an interesting piece. Weldone!
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by crislyn(f): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice one dear. What about the 'Hired bride' or Kevler's Christmas engagement.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
crislyn:
Nice one dear. What about the 'Hired bride' or Kevler's Christmas engagement.
grin grin thank you
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
mismore:
And they lived happily ever after...........
Such an interesting piece. Weldone!
thanks kiss
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pureheart91:
Cudos mamamia.... Wow i love ur plot, it sounded more like a movie to my ears.

Seems u more of a movie type,well for ur Bonus series coming up cant wait to read it all up: as for a title i think "The collusion" may come in handy as the name .

Am loving ur signature...
lolz thanks..... "The collusion"?? Naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) / It Started With A Kiss. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.