Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) (1967 Views)

Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days / IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) / River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by freshestguy: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
When the Onomase family sought the help of the general public to save their ailing son – Odafe Onomase – it was evident that they had been stretched to their wits’ end. Any good observer of the family will tell that the family is one that will rather confront their situations in private than disturb neighbours but this time all will agree that our common humanity must respond to this humble call to keep a promising life alive.
29 year old Odafe Onomase, a graduate of Theatre Arts from the University of Benin was recently diagnosed of cancer (Dermatofibrosarcoma) seriously affecting his body tissues and a scan has also revealed a tumour in his brain. The ailment has left him in excruciating pain as his life seem to be s/img][color=#990000]When the Onomase family sought the help of the general public to save their ailing son – Odafe Onomase – it was evident that they had been stretched to their wits’ end. Any good observer of the family will tell that the family is one that will rather confront their situations in private than disturb neighbours but this time all will agree that our common humanity must respond to this humble call to keep a promising life alive.
29 year old Odafe Onomase, a graduate of Theatre Arts from the University of Benin was recently diagnosed of cancer (Dermatofibrosarcoma) seriously affecting his body tissues and a scan has also revealed a tumour in his brain. The ailment has left him in excruciating pain as his life seem to be slowly ebbing away if he doesn’t get the best treatment urgently.
Odafe who had is whole life ahead of him is currently bed-ridden. He was flown to India for medical care where he had his left leg amputated but the family had to discontinue treatment when they could no longer afford it and he had to return to Nigeria. En-route Nigeria, he became numb and has since not regained motor function of his lower body.
Odafe’s present condition according to doctors require five (5) chemotherapy procedures before they (doctors) will determine if he needs more. He requires radiotherapy but will first need surgery to treat his severe bed sores and another surgery for the brain tumour. If he (God willing) survives it, he will need a prosthetic leg.
The Onomase’s are not such an affluent family but they have spared nothing to preserve the life of their ailing son who has proven that he is a blooming star not just to the family but to our society. They are calling on Nigerians to come to their aid at such a trying time. They need support to continue treatment at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital where he is currently reporting to and to see to the other surgeries and procedures necessary for his well being.
All payments can be made in favour of
Onomase Odafe, Gt Bank Account No. 0033141283.
For enquiries please call – 08109567430, 08033951335, 08056986123

1 Share

Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
God help
Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by freshestguy: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
freshestguy:
When the Onomase family sought the help of the general public to save their ailing son – Odafe Onomase – it was evident that they had been stretched to their wits’ end. Any good observer of the family will tell that the family is one that will rather confront their situations in private than disturb neighbours but this time all will agree that our common humanity must respond to this humble call to keep a promising life alive.
29 year old Odafe Onomase, a graduate of Theatre Arts from the University of Benin was recently diagnosed of cancer (Dermatofibrosarcoma) seriously affecting his body tissues and a scan has also revealed a tumour in his brain. The ailment has left him in excruciating pain as his life seem to be s/img][color=#990000]When the Onomase family sought the help of the general public to save their ailing son – Odafe Onomase – it was evident that they had been stretched to their wits’ end. Any good observer of the family will tell that the family is one that will rather confront their situations in private than disturb neighbours but this time all will agree that our common humanity must respond to this humble call to keep a promising life alive.
29 year old Odafe Onomase, a graduate of Theatre Arts from the University of Benin was recently diagnosed of cancer (Dermatofibrosarcoma) seriously affecting his body tissues and a scan has also revealed a tumour in his brain. The ailment has left him in excruciating pain as his life seem to be slowly ebbing away if he doesn’t get the best treatment urgently.
Odafe who had is whole life ahead of him is currently bed-ridden. He was flown to India for medical care where he had his left leg amputated but the family had to discontinue treatment when they could no longer afford it and he had to return to Nigeria. En-route Nigeria, he became numb and has since not regained motor function of his lower body.
Odafe’s present condition according to doctors require five (5) chemotherapy procedures before they (doctors) will determine if he needs more. He requires radiotherapy but will first need surgery to treat his severe bed sores and another surgery for the brain tumour. If he (God willing) survives it, he will need a prosthetic leg.
The Onomase’s are not such an affluent family but they have spared nothing to preserve the life of their ailing son who has proven that he is a blooming star not just to the family but to our society. They are calling on Nigerians to come to their aid at such a trying time. They need support to continue treatment at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital where he is currently reporting to and to see to the other surgeries and procedures necessary for his well being.
All payments can be made in favour of
Onomase Odafe, Gt Bank Account No. 0033141283.
For enquiries please call – 08109567430, 08033951335, 08056986123
Medical Evidence. pleased share to reach a larger audience

1 Share

Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by masties2(f): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
Please save Odafe. This promising youngman needs our prayers and financial support. God bless you all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by amicable09(f): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Chai!
A once upon a time bubbling young man! Sickness is terrible.

He will live and not die.
I pray every necessary support needed be provided miraculously for his surgery soonest.

My prayers go out for the family also.

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by masties2(f): 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
amicable09:
Chai!
A once upon a time bubbling young man! Sickness is terrible.

He will live and not die.
I pray every necessary support needed be provided miraculously for his surgery soonest.

My prayers go out to the family.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by wroskian(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
shocked embarassed embarassed Oh my God, I know this guy. We were in the same CDS group while serving in Benin, he was the assistant drama director while I was the Gen Sec. Cool guy...chai!!!
I'm short of words now...

MODs, kindly push this to FP.
cc: Lalasticlala
Seun

Modified:
Freshestguy, are you close to Odafe's family? I think it will be helpful to give a summary of the total funds he needs so as to give those who would like to help a kind of direction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by masties2(f): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
wroskian:
shocked embarassed embarassed Oh my God, I know this guy. We were in the same CDS group while serving in Benin, he was the assistant drama director while I was the Gen Sec. Cool guy...chai!!!
I'm short of words now...

MODs, kindly push this to FP.
cc: Lalasticlala
Seun

Modified:
Freshestguy, are you close to Odafe's family? I think it will be helpful to give a summary of the total funds he needs so as to give those who would like to help a kind of direction.

I get information from Odafe family regularly. He is currently at the University of Benin teaching hospital. He is being monitored till when he is strong enough for bedsore surgery which is the first step. As at yesterday he was able to eat a little previously he had been on water only. We need more publicity for his case. Thanks
Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by wroskian(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
masties2:

I get information from Odafe family regularly. He is currently at the University of Benin teaching hospital. He is being monitored till when he is strong enough for bedsore surgery which is the first step. As at yesterday he was able to eat a little previously he had been on water only. We need more publicity for his case. Thanks
Good work, great news.
I've been trying to get a contact at UBTH to verify the whole thing, but I'm glad you are here. His case can be given wide publicity if we can get bloggers to help make posts about him on their platforms.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by masties2(f): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
wroskian:

Good work, great news.
I've been trying to get a contact at UBTH to verify the whole thing, but I'm glad you are here. His case can be given wide publicity if we can get bloggers to help make posts about him on their platforms.

I will send this link to his brother to personally follow up. You can call any of the numbers above. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by masties2(f): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2016
It is with deep pains and sadness that I announce the death of Odafe Onomase. He fought for his life till the end. cry

Thanks to all those that contributed and helped in one way or the other. May the Good Lord bless you all. Amen
Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by dominique(f): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
May God console those he left behind
RIP sad
Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by Mimzyy(f): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sighs. I'm sure he's resting peacefully now. I cant even imagine the pains he went through while alive. May his soul rest in peace. So sad.
Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by makydebbie(f): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
May his soul rest in peace this hurts cry
Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by Funjosh(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Finally he is free. R. I. P cry
Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by wroskian(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed R.I.P Odafe...may God console your family.
Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by masties2(f): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
RIP Odafe. I believe you are in a better place with no pains nor sorrow. God console your family. Amen
Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by Baroba(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2016
May his soul RIP, cancer is a terrible disease.. May God console his loved ones..
Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is so sad. Cancer is brutal. I'm sure he's in a better place, free from pain and disease.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Handsome Man Turns To...... (pics) # Save A Soul (odafe) by freshestguy: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
May his soul rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

Glo Changes Network Name To “SAFETY FOR ALL” / Breaking News:Kemi Olunloyo said That Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead / Top 10 Reasons To Drink Aloe Vera Gel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.