Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR (15627 Views)

EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering / EFCC Grills Salewa Obanikoro Over N800m Transaction, Seizes Her Passport / Buhari's Govt Officials Covering Up Investigation Into Sahara Energy Fraud - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by foladara777(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
sekundosekundo:

APC diverted over 70 trailers of foodstuff meant for the IDPs and used over #200,000,000. to cut grass.
So, we should just leave the other thieves, right?? No one is against prosecuting APC thieves but if what we get now is just some of the thieves, it's a step in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by foladara777(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

BOde george went to jail for 2yrs, Police Ig then went to jail....no noise was made.... i assume
No noise??! Are u kidding me or u have selective amnesia... A lot of noise was made prior and subsequent to the conviction.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by jrusky(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
DropShot:

Kids everywhere you go.

Whether haters admit it or not, this current govt is making people to account for their past deeds like never before.

Gone are the days when people got away with abuse of their office and impunity. Now, you do anyhow while in office, you see anyhow after you leave. For me, that is Change.

Bro please if you don't have anything serious to say why just keep quiet for goodness sake. Tell your supposed Mr Saint to release Amamechi, Fayemi, Fashola and others to go back home to their state and defend themselves. Tell your supposed Lord Buhari to tell Dogara the right thing to do please or just keep quiet no one care about Andoaka whatever because right from time Andoaka supposed to be in prison since 10 years ago I'm even surprise he is not in Kuje by now.

Amaechi is "ONE" of my main problem in this govt still seen him as Minister annoys me a lot because this guy is the worst governor ever in history of Nigeria in term of smart looting and corruption.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
DropShot:

Kids everywhere you go.

Whether haters admit it or not, this current govt is making people to account for their past deeds like never before.

Gone are the days when people got away with abuse of their office and impunity. Now, you do anyhow while in office, you see anyhow after you leave. For me, that is Change.

All these rants for a media publication that will likely be debunked soon?

You are the child here boy, go sit yo black ass down!
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by ArabMopol(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
holatin:
u are one of the problems affecting Nigeria and Nigerian.
can you let go of the hatred u ve for d man for once ?

either witch hunt or wizard hunt as long as people know their is a consequence to stealing, we should applaud the organization in charge of make people pay for their action.
Stop advocating for stealing.
When are they going to arrest Aisha Halliburton Buhari’s
current anti corruption tactics are
similar to those he promulgated
during the military regime , Buhari’s
“archaic” and “opaque” economic
principles are not only
encouraging massive corruption
and abuse of power, but also
hurting the poor they were
intended to help. “What did not work in 1984 cannot
possibly be a solution in a global
economy that’s much more
integrated.”... buhari should stop chasing shadow , Buhari is like the man who
was busy pursuing rats while his
house was on fire. It is quite
shameful that till now Buhari does
not know what to do in
government. The danger facing
this country is real and as far as I
am concerned Buhari does not
have answers to our challenges.
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by Excuzeme: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
feedthenation:

\A source at the anti-graft agency said, “Aondoakaa has been in our custody since morning and has been answering questions on his alleged role in the Halliburton scandal. More details will be revealed later.”

Aondoakaa’s alleged involvement in the scandal could not be immediately ascertained as of press time.

However, he had been accused of frustrating investigations into the case during his time as the AGF between 2007 and 2010.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/02/efcc-grills-ex-attorney-general-federation-aondoakaa-over-182m-halliburton-fraud

This Andoaka is so criminally corrupt that he was an embarrassment to Nigeria, outside our shores.

Luckily for him, there was no BVN or SIM Registration and we had a C-in-C whose was also a looter during those period.

I hope this administration is a "turning point" in the war against corruption, which is the cause of 90% of Nigeria's problems.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by banki(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
jrusky:

Bro please if you don't have anything serious to say why just keep quiet for goodness sake. Tell your supposed Mr Saint to release Amamechi, Fayemi, Fashola and others to go back home to their state and defend themselves. Tell your supposed Lord Buhari to tell Dogara the right thing to do please or just keep quiet no one care about Andoaka whatever because right from time Andoaka supposed to be in prison since 10 years ago I'm even surprise he is not in Kuje by now.

Amaechi is "ONE" of my main problem in this govt still seen him as Minister annoys me a lot because this guy is the worst governor ever in history of Nigeria in term of smart looting and corruption.

you hate aechi because he bungled out GEJ simple.....
but you like odili...he has a perpetual injuction so he cant be invesitgated
you love TA orji..he is in the senate
you love sam egwu he is in the senate
you love ikedi ohakim
oh you love elechi

....ndi apari

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by ije22: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Jokerman:

Why haven't ds people seen anyhow or paid for their past crimes??
Obj
Gej
Ibb
Tifnubu
TA orji
Buhari
is like they debited ur brain from birth

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by legibow: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
All this judge needs military hands....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by Jokerman(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
steppin:

I like the way you included GEJ, so they won't tag you as a wailer.

Abi naw... grin
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by blazetitov: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
ArabMopol:
EDIOTS when are they going to Grill Aisha Halliburton buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Obj etc... God will punish buhari... his anti crime war is skeptic and selective...

Mydn44, Kindly assist to put this wanderer away for some time.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by blazetitov: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
ije22:
is like they debited ur brain from birth

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The brain is having a debit balance abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by buffalowings4: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
None of them will ever see the inside of a jail

Dat mumu bode George spent two years sha grin
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by ArabMopol(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
blazetitov:

Mydn44, Kindly assist to put wanderer away for some time.

Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by laprince(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
DropShot:

Kids everywhere you go.

Let people pay for their ills against Nigeria. I support that. These men raped Nigeria. While at this, the president should also face the economy. If not, he is actually doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by Excuzeme: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
jrusky:

KIDS EVERYWHERE!

Assuming you are still incapable to provide EFCC with hard facts, in form of EVIDENCE (yo can even provide it anonymously!) against the aforementioned people, be rest assured that when next you are opportuned to vote-in Jonathan/PDP and other looters, they would do everyone a world of good by prosecuting Fashaola, Amaechi, APC, e.t.c

Jonathan (and his PDP thieves) had the opportunity to probe all the above people but he did not because he himself is a thief.

For now, the Buhari Govt is prosecuting these recent looters who, not surprisingly, are mostly in the last Govt headed by Jona and his forty thieves.

To ask this Govt to leave them alone is just wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by Mboi: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
holatin:
u are one of the problems affecting Nigeria and Nigerian.
can you let go of the hatred u ve for d man for once ?

either witch hunt or wizard hunt as long as people know their is a consequence to stealing, we should applaud the organization in charge of make people pay for their action.
Stop advocating for stealing.
Oga shatap!
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by NairaMaster1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Have you forgotten that it was the same Ahoandoka that was disrespecting your hero while he was a Minister?
He was calling your acting president even while the man was already made a president through the doctrine of necessity.

Your Hero has no Liver even Ngozi his former minister has said, he lacked the liver to do the right thing

Get Over the Election Loss, The cost of buying high blood pressure drugs has become too expensive

E pain you die.
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by Mufasa27(m): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
DropShot:

Kids everywhere you go.

A typical grown a$$ zombie grin
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by holatin(m): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mboi:
Oga shatap!
kiddo go and play
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by Mboi: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
holatin:
kiddo go and play
Go and meet uncle Wasiu to help you do your homework as usual..
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by tiger28: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
DropShot:

Kids everywhere you go.

God bless you my Brother! Funny enough,most of these fools are still living under poverty line while these looters and family are good for life. I even just heard that most Judges are rejecting to preside over electoral appeal cases now. Something that has been lucrative for years. This is the era of accountability. Let the next govt probe this govt and let the other next one probe the next one.
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by holatin(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mboi:

mtchew GTH
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by Ugik(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
dats great.I just hope they get to the bottom of this case
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by seundele: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE?
Have you ever imagined how you can finally do away with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE after a lot of medications have given no fruitful result. 
There is a natural supplement called HYPERTENSION CARE that can help you deal with the root cause of high blood pressure and also gradually reduce your  blood pressure to the normal level without any side effect. 
We offer free home delivery service. 
Payment on delivery available 
To learn more or to place your order;
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401
BBM: D1A0F4FA 
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
 www.perfectwellnessoptions.com/bloodpressure.html
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by brojoshua: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
And how about Abubakad Atiku and the rest?
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by ahamonyeka(m): 12:01am On Nov 03, 2016
Is that Mr.michael kaase aondoakaa?
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by lightblazingnow(m): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2016
Get your Land certificate of occupancy in less than 3 months

Get your Land in Port Harcourt Rivers state Nigeria

Call WhatsApp +2347033851176
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by madjune(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mboi:

Holatin my guy.

I no see your BBM again.
Re: EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR by holatin(m): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
madjune:

Holatin my guy.
I no see your BBM again.
same here,readd me pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel / China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions / Tinubu, Sheikh Tamim Thani Sign Multi-sectoral Agreements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.