Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting (21052 Views)

Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today / Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by Walelavender(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Put heads together and devise a way forward in this lugubrious economy.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by computer0810(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Biafman:
Is this not why they used dirty propaganda to fight and remove Jonathan from power. So that all top echelon must be hausa/fulani followed by their slaves the yorubas? Take a closer look at the photos again.
he pain u abi....u dey expect news like ur so call mere commissioner, fashola and adeosun disagree with tinubu abi grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by computer0810(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
iykedare:
The commissioner and his incompetent ministers .
i bet u wish ur father was a friend to the commissioner or any of the minister but sorry u pop man belong to the lower class

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by tosin2013: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
These three folks actually control the economy right now.

Only Emefiele and kachiukwu are the other two involved.

Southerners actually control the màjor decisions as regards d economy in buhari's govt

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by Lasskeey: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Biafman:
Is this not why they used dirty propaganda to fight and remove Jonathan from power. So that all top echelon must be hausa/fulani followed by their slaves the yorubas? Take a closer look at the photos again.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by drkells(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
You don comment be dat oo, For your mind
Biafman:

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by drkells(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Tell him
DropShot:
[s][/s] Why are you more pained than the losers of the said election?
Hypertension doesn't discriminate on age or sexx.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by ihimiray(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Biafman:
Ibo people can complain about anything and everything,e dey pain u say u no see any of ur brothers there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by eallstar: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
[email][/email][url][/url]
Biafman:

hausa/fulani superiors,
Yoruba dea slave,
Wat are are u?
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by Sanchez01: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Biafman:
I thought Jonathan was the one who spent several millions of Naira on propaganda campaigns against Buhari and Tinubu on AIT and the NTA?

I just wonder when you people would wake up for this cryo sleep and in turn, realize that Jonathan was beaten fair and square and a million 5% would not have been able to save him.

When you consciously brand Hausa/Fulani as masters and the Yorubas as slaves to both, where then, does that put your own?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by july66: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Biafman:
just as the igbos were slave to them between 1979-1983 & the south-south were slaves to them in 2007 till Yar Adua died & Goodluck took over. You never can tell. At times you need to be a slave first before becoming head. Elisha was slave to Elija but Gehazi lost out because of greed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by wildchild1: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Uncu Fash, i hail thee

Check my signature
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by Jacko1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
All the meetings you guys have been doing

No result

No policy.... Nothing

When other countries do meetings... Newspapers are abuzz

U guys nothing

Make ma ghana visa click first
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by Ephemmm: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
[s]
Biafman:
[/s]

And how many Yorubas did 'the man without shoe' appointed as Ministers despite massive vote he got in 2011? People like you will leave the main subject of discussion just to display the height of your ignorance without accepting the failure on the part of your Ineffectual Buffon who privatized power sector without any positive achievement.

Check the picture below: I hope his promise has been fulfilled in your area before he vacate the office?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by slurryeye: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
Biafman:

Is there anyone that ever takes the Igbos serious. They call themselves majority tribe, but they are more irrelevant than most minority tribes in the country crying up and down like bush babies.
You see this **** defending Jonathan with his life, you will think Jonathan is his kinsman. Even Ijaw people where Jonathan come from don't wail as much as these Osus that come from the eroded barren igboland. Guess what, they have been losing since July 1966, and they will continue to lose till eternity......****

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by diegwu01: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Jacko1:
All the meetings you guys have been doing

No result

No policy.... Nothing

When other countries do meetings... Newspapers are abuzz

U guys nothing

Make ma ghana visa click first
Visa to Ghana from Nigeria? and yet you say some people dont have direction

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by laudate: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
CeoNewshelm:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Nigeria's Vice President, Honourable Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babtunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun, Honourable Minister of Finance of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in a meeting discussing Alternative Gas Supply Proposal at OVP Abuja.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/vp-osinbajo-fashola--kemi-adeosun.html

Another highly unnecessary meeting that will have intangible, negligible results. sad How many meetings have been held on gas supply in this country? How many workshops, conferences, seminars and communiques have been issued by stakeholders, technical experts, exploration firms, non-governmental organisations, oil & gas engineers etc., in this country? shocked

We know how to talk very well, but do very little when it comes to implementation. There are so many concrete blueprints & recommendations that have been given to successive govts on this issue, which have been buried in someone's locker. Govt authorities hold meetings, receive reports with fanfare and media attention, then they sit on it without executing it. undecided

The time for talk has long gone. The time to act is now!! angry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by easiest(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
Biafman:
Your hero would have lost if PDP held primary election then, everyone are tire of daily bombing by bokoharam and Jonathan never to care about life of common citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by mayorola(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
kemi Adeosun...wat a luk!!!seems she dey on fire anyway we ar indeed blessed with patriotic leaders
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by iykedare(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
computer0810:
i bet u wish ur father was a friend to the commissioner or any of the minister but sorry u pop man belong to the lower class

Lol. Nigga, let me find you a job
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by fourthworld: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
tdemo:
some baifraud will cry over this Ooooo.... make I dey see grin

Cry over Perpetual failures meeting together? Are you kidding me? Their names are already on the archives of people whose incompetence has led Nigeria to recession. They are not worthy to be celebrated brother and will be a waste of energy to envy them. Igbos don't regard failures my brother, we are attracted to success
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by fourthworld: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
slurryeye:

Is there anyone that ever takes the Igbos serious. They call themselves majority tribe, but they are more irrelevant than most minority tribes in the country crying up and down like bush babies.
You see this **** defending Jonathan with his life, you will think Jonathan is his kinsman. Even Ijaw people where Jonathan come from don't wail as much as these Osus that come from the eroded barren igboland. Guess what, they have been losing since July 1966, and they will continue to lose till eternity......****

The Osus are already trying to help Nigeria get out of recession by upgrading made in Nigeria products. The NA has ordered 50,000 military boots and shoes from them which will help Nigeria to stop wasting its dollars, Police and the Navy will soon make their own order, Innoson is fighting hard to help Nigeria to stop wasting its forex importing cars, Anambra has embarked on revolutionary agricultural scheme to boost forex, what is your so called region of lazy asses and lizard brain contributing to this Country except to make noise and insult the productive people? Nigeria is in recession today because of the cluelessness of the people from your region handling the economy. You people are just liability in this nation. You contribute nothing yet make the most noise. Well the adage that the empty vessels make the most noise is a reality in your region
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by fourthworld: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ephemmm:

And how many Yorubas did 'the man without shoe' appointed as Ministers despite massive vote he got in 2011? People like you will leave the main subject of discussion just to display the height of your ignorance without accepting the failure on the part of your Ineffectual Buffon who privatized power sector without any positive achievement.

Check the picture below: I hope his promise has been fulfilled in your area before he vacate the office?

Appointing you people to head key ministries would lead Nigeria to recession. Buhari has proved it to the whole world that your region are clueless in almost everything but only effective in making noise. What have Nigeria gained by appointing you people to key positions? Darkness, recession, if not for hard-work of Easterners and Northerners in this recession, Nigeria would've been shortlisted among the emergency Countries by the UN for aid.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by oblak00(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Your Hero has no liver that was why he called Buhari to congratulate him even before the full results were released.
MUMU, at least we all fed well and lived as much as life could offer us. We could boast about the joy and hope of tomorrow. Useless afonja. Slaves...
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by kings09(m): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Why r u mistaking gentleman-liness for cowardice. Buhari alredy declared himself a failure wen he said blood of dogs n baboons will flow even before d elections were conducted.

U cld hv jst kept shut or u find anoda thing to say instead of dis rubbish u spewed
GudluckIBB:

Your Hero has no liver that was why he called Buhari to congratulate him even before the full results were released.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by slurryeye: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
fourthworld:

The Osus are already trying to help Nigeria get out of recession by upgrading made in Nigeria products. The NA has ordered 50,000 military boots and shoes from them which will help Nigeria to stop wasting its dollars, Police and the Navy will soon make their own order, Innoson is fighting hard to help Nigeria to stop wasting its forex importing cars, Anambra has embarked on revolutionary agricultural scheme to boost forex, what is your so called region of lazy asses and lizard brain contributing to this Country except to make noise and insult the productive people? Nigeria is in recession today because of the cluelessness of the people from your region handling the economy. You people are just liability in this nation. You contribute nothing yet make the most noise. Well the adage that the empty vessels make the most noise is a reality in your region

I'm not surprised by your thinking. According to you, ordering of 50000 boots by Nigeria army will take Nigeria out of recession.....I laugh in Japanese grin cheesy.....Igbos on nairaland can never stop making me laugh with stupid comments. Can you see why people have problem with you Osus. You guys never seize to display your ignorance to the whole world.

Since you challenge me to come up with what my region contribute to Nigeria economy. For the sake of argument, I won't mention Lagos because the money Lagos generate to federal account alone is 5 times more than all your barren eroded 5 states of Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo and Anambra combined.

Now that Lagos is out of the equation, I will start by saying Agbara industrial estate, Ota Industrial estate, Isheri Industrial estate, Oluloye industrial estate etc. With foreign companies and Yoruba owned companies like Nestle, P&G, PZ, Unilever, Pharma deko, Apex paint, Larfarge, Wamco, Nampak, BAT etc contribute billions of naira in tax money to Nigeria economy. Guess what these companies also provide, jobs for our kids. I'm not even counting companies like Famfa oil, Globacom, Conoil and Forte oil owned by Yoruba dollars billionaires. I laugh when people compare Southwest and Southeast. It is like life and death

We are not talking of Ugwu planting and Aba shoes here my friend, we are talking of industries that keep Nigeria heart beating during this period of low crude oil price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by fourthworld: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
slurryeye:

I'm not surprised by your thinking. According to you ordering of 50000 boots by Nigeria army will take Nigeria out of recession.....I laugh in Japanese grin cheesy.....Igbos on nairaland can never stop making me laugh with stupid comments. Can you see why people have problem with you Osus. You guys never seize to display your ignorance to the whole world.

Since you challenge me to come up with what my region contribute to Nigeria economy. For the sake of argument, I won't mention Lagos because the money Lagos generate to federal account alone is 5 times more than all your barren eroded 5 states of Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo and Anambra combined.

Now that Lagos is out of the equation, I will start by saying Agbara industrial estate, Ota Industrial estate, Isheri Industrial estate, Oluloye industrial estate etc. With foreign companies and Yoruba owned companies like Nestle, P&G, PZ, Unilever, Pharma deko, Apex paint, Larfarge, Wamco, Nampak, BAT etc contribute billions of naira in tax money to Nigeria economy. Guess what these companies also provide, jobs for our kids. I'm not even counting companies like Famfa oil, Globacom, Conoil and Forte oil owned by Yoruba dollars billionaires. I laugh when people compare Southwest and Southeast. It is like life and death

We are not talking of Ugwu planting and Aba shoes here my friend, we are talking of industries that keep Nigeria heart beating during this period of low crude oil price.

Yoruba owned companies? Lol, can your lazy people perpetually waiting for Dangote, Atiku, Lebanese, Ignos, Indians to build factories for you lazy asses ever dream of owning companies? Do you have what it takes to manage companies? Can your laziness ingrained in your blood enable you to manage companies? Look at thief claiming Unilever as Yoruba company as well. All industries in your region are owned by foreigners. That's why there are so much touts and omoniles in your region. Tomorrow now you will claim Dangote refinery too. Lazy things setting Nigeria backward. You are only good at making noise and your useless owambe party. Also stop your Lagos masquerade dance, in ten years, there will be also minister for Lagos as there's minister for Abuja and he will come from the North.
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by slurryeye: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
fourthworld:

Yoruba owned companies? Lol, can your lazy people perpetually waiting for Dangote, Atiku, Lebanese, Ignos, Indians to build factories for you lazy asses ever dream of owning companies? Do you have what it takes to manage companies? Can your laziness ingrained in your blood enable you to manage companies? Look at thief claiming Unilever as Yoruba company as well. All industries in your region are owned by foreigners. That's why there are so much touts and omoniles in your region. Tomorrow now you will claim Dangote refinery too. Lazy things setting Nigeria backward. You are only good at making noise and your useless owambe party. Also stop your Lagos masquerade dance, in ten years, there will be also minister for Lagos as there's minister for Abuja and he will come from the North.

Can you see how dumb you sound? grin.....I listed about 7 multinational companies but your dumbass could only phantom that Unilever is a foreign company. Since you don't even know multinational companies, how will you understand indigenization policy for most foreign companies in Nigeria to have Nigerians as major shareholders. Guess who the major shareholders are, Yoruba people of cos cheesy.....Google is always there for you, at least you should have found out the owners of the other companies. Just like a typical chest beater, instead of coming up with facts and intelligent argument, you are making nonsense claims.

I challenge to mention a factory or industry owned by an Igbo in Lagos (dude I'm not talking of your spare part brothers in Ladipo or your gala/phone charger selling brothers in Lagos traffic or your bend down select brothers dirtying lagos grin cheesy). And if you manage to mention 1, I promise to mention 10 owned by Yoruba
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by fourthworld: 12:03am On Nov 03, 2016
slurryeye:

Can you see how dumb you sound? grin.....I listed about 7 multinational companies but your dumbass could only phantom that Unilever is a foreign company. Since you don't even know multinational companies, how will you understand indigenization policy for most foreign companies in Nigeria to have Nigerians as major shareholders. Guess who the major shareholders are, Yoruba people of cos cheesy.....Google is always there for you, at least you should have found out the owners of the other companies. Just like a typical chest beater, instead of coming up with facts and intelligent argument, you are making nonsense claims.

I challenge to mention a factory or industry owned by an Igbo in Lagos (dude I'm not talking of your spare part brothers in Ladipo or your gala/phone charger selling brothers in Lagos traffic or your bend down select brothers dirtying lagos grin cheesy). And if you manage to mention 1, I promise to mention 10 owned by Yoruba

Lazy asses. You only look for where to buy shares while others labor for you which is why you are losing your economic power to other people. Your region is the only place in Nigeria where non indigenes pose a threat to who becomes your governor, bunch of lazy beings. If your claim is true, why is your region littered jobless youths constituting nuisance to our Country?
Re: Osinbajo, Fashola And Kemi Adeosun In A Meeting by opribo(m): 1:50am On Nov 03, 2016
That aboki man eavesdropping on the talking between the three afonjas sure has something to discuss with bubu later in the day because it is obvious he is not part of them..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries / 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs / Senate Condemns Yahaya Bello, Police Over Attack On Senator Ahmed Ogembe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.