Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) Crashed With Error Page [photo] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) Crashed With Error Page [photo] (705 Views)

Osinbajo Commends Private Sector-led Economic Expansion In Edo (front Page Photo / Linda Ikeji Launches Social Network Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) / Linda Ikeji Social: Letter To Seun Osewa Regarding Nairaland Social. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) Crashed With Error Page [photo] by djsholi: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
While trying to post an ad for the front page on , it crashed with the message "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." displayed in the attached picture. The link it happened on is https://www./ads/login-banner-campaign . I hope they get to fix it so we can post ads.
Anybody with similar experience, please share too and we can help LIS get better as they fix various bugs.

Re: Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) Crashed With Error Page [photo] by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
sorry to her

Hi its Levii west

My single dropping soon!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) Crashed With Error Page [photo] by djsholi: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
I think with time they'd get it right. But it would require so much work and developers. Competing with Facebook would be a huge task to achieve.
Re: Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) Crashed With Error Page [photo] by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nairaland use/used
 to have similar disease.
 seun try and fix the shït
Re: Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) Crashed With Error Page [photo] by lanre316: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
Though I wish her best. It won't work. One facebook is enough for everybody. Have you wondered why Google plus failed despite Google billions behind it. Blog is one thing and social media is another thing entirely.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Admitted To Being A Muslim I Want It Removed / Oba Akiolu Rekindles Acrimony In Yoruba Land, Engages Oni Of Ife In A Face Off / Graphic: Man Dies In Kaduna After His First Wife Poured Hot Water On Him For Mar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.