Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Live Music, Food, Fashion, Shopping & More@ The Leap Fair On Sunday,nov 6,free - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Live Music, Food, Fashion, Shopping & More@ The Leap Fair On Sunday,nov 6,free (430 Views)

Study Live Music Production in Nigeria / Singer, Yinka Davies @ The Leap Fair,sunday December 4,7pm,free To Attend / Live Music, Food, Fashion, Shopping & More@ The Leap Fair On Sunday,Nov 6,free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Music, Food, Fashion, Shopping & More@ The Leap Fair On Sunday,nov 6,free by FreedomHall: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Come out this Sunday to enjoy some good food, live music, shopping and many more at the LEAP fair!

The fair is set up in a relaxed and entertaining atmosphere; with lots to eat, drink and enjoy with family and friends.

Top Nigerian Musicians like Waje will be performing, Cat Mayel, Tony the Emperor and many more.

The Fair starts by 12noon and the Entertainment show starts by 3pm.

The show will be hosted by Spoken Word Artist Torpedo Mascaw.

Date: Sunday, November 6, 2016.

Venue: Lekki Coliseum, 14 Providence Road, Lekki Phase 1, 2nd Roundabout close to Pennisula Hotel.

Admission is FREE.

The show is powered by Freedom Hall

1 Like

Re: Live Music, Food, Fashion, Shopping & More@ The Leap Fair On Sunday,nov 6,free by Muffnetmusic: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
MUFFNET RECORDS AUDITION 2016 Muffnet Records present ARTIST sign up!!! are you an up coming artist? Are you good in singing, rapping, dancing and lots more? This is a chance to use what you have to get what you want MUFFNET RECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and if your song is very good you will be among the artistes that will have a record deal with MUFFNET RECORDS and lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes all interested artistes are to send their songs, stage name, home address, to>>> muffnetmusic@yahoo.com, and contact the (PRIME MINISTER) Hotline: 09081175651
Motto: In God We Trust. God bless......

(1) (Reply)

Hot Music Masterkraft Ft Dj Jimmy Jatt – Salsa / I Didn’t Lie To My Baby Mama, I Told Her I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage. Timaya / Aj Bruce Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.