Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? (2436 Views)

She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / What Do I Stand To Gain In A Relationship Since I Have Weak Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
I don't need people to be judgmental because that is typical of Nigerians. It's just a puzzle I'm trying to figure out.

A guy is in a no sex relationship with a girl he loves and has genuine intentions for. Maybe because of his faith or the stand of the girl, he agrees to a no sex relationship. Meanwhile, everything a boyfriend is supposed to do for his boo, he does. He buys her gifts, gives her money, gives her his attention, love and care.

Now, here comes my question,

What if along the line, the girl dumps him for another guy after he has invested so much on her(his love, money and time)

What has he gained in such a relationship?
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by omega25red(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
companionship. nothing is guaranteed so spend money or don't if a woman is going to dump you she will vice versa
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by INTROVERT(f): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
DONT BE ONE SIDED BOO
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Davash222(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
undecided
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:
DONT BE ONE SIDED BOO

How do you mean one-sided?
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by jmoore(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
Conjugal rights is for married folks.

EOD
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by kinggogo: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Well, at least he has learnt dat e wouldn't b stup!d in his nxt relationship

1 Like

Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
jmoore:

EOD

Yeah, I know.

Does it mean a guy who does not want to indulge in premarital sex should wait until when he is ready for marriage before he goes into a relationship?
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by jmoore(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
elnino2015:

Yeah, I know.

Does it mean a guy who does not want to indulge in premarital sex should wait until when he is ready for marriage before he goes into a relationship?
You can date without sex. Dating is not mating.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by ever811(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
salvation....

1 Like

Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by pinkpebbles(f): 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Exactly. Our parents practiced that and the parents before them. Our generation has spoilt. Buh some people still practice it. They may be seen as old fashioned but then that is the right thing. Another factor that played a major role for them back den was early marriage. These days , it is almost impossible coz most men wait til dey ar 40 before they get married. Imagine how difficult it wud be to abstain.
elnino2015:

Yeah, I know.

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by CeeJay9ja(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
And to you sex is an achievement? undecided
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by godwineli(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
experience
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
CeeJay9ja:
And to you sex is an achievement? undecided

That's not my point.

I have also noticed that girls are more attached to a relationship when sex is involved than when there is no sex. In most, no sex relationships it is the guy that suffers. Because the girl feels she has nothing to lose should the relationship break up.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by CeeJay9ja(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
elnino2015:

That's not my point.

I have also noticed that girls are more attached to a relationship when sex is involved than when there is no sex. In most, no sex relationships it is the guy that suffers. Because the girl feels she has nothing to lose should the relationship break up.

Sex is a bond but not to the one who doesn't love you. There are scenarios you sleep with a girl dozen times and when she leaves you, you still feel like commiting suicide.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
elnino2015:
I don't need people to be judgmental because that is typical of Nigerians. It's just a puzzle I'm trying to figure out.

A guy is in a no sex relationship with a girl he loves and has genuine intentions for. Maybe because of his faith or the stand of the girl, he agrees to a no sex relationship. Meanwhile, everything a boyfriend is supposed to do for his boo, he does. He buys her gifts, gives her money, gives her his attention, love and care.

Now, here comes my question,

What if along the line, the girl dumps him for another guy after he has invested so much on her(his love, money and time)

What has he gained in such a relationship?
Love, companionship, friendship.Relationship isn't about sex as most guys see it but the above ones highlighted.
Guys should have it at the back of thier mind that their lovers would make mistake and so they should be ready to deal with it . Having sex in relationship doesn't guarantee that such relationship would last neither does it entails trade by barter as most guys see it. Although it's painful if you soulmate cheats but it doesn't worth changing attitude towards them because of frequent heart break. Just take it as part of life that will fade away soon.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Raina80(f): 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Why should it be about what a guy is hoping to get? It's matter of individuality. Not all men are bad and not all women are saints.Waiting for marriage does not make you a better person than say the guy who does not. What should be judged is your respect ,continued physical attraction, support, love and compatibility.
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by orunto27: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
The Guy gains Majesty and Worship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
Raina80:
Why should it be about what a guy is hoping to get? It's matter of individuality. Not all men are bad and not all women are saints.Waiting for marriage does not make you a better person than say the guy who does not. What should be judged is your respect ,continued physical attraction, support, love and compatibility.
you girls eh, forget all these talk , if una like guy man express road no go open reach una, all these drama are for guys you don't trust or like
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Raina80(f): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
you girls eh, forget all these talk , if una like guy man express road no go open reach una, all these drama are for guys you don't trust or like
Sure
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
Raina80:

Sure
i respect that , you are honest , more meat to ur yansh amen
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Raina80(f): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
i respect that , you are honest , more meat to ur yansh amen
wink
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by engrMikemd(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
your gain and rewards shall be waiting for you in heaven
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
engrMikemd:
your gain and rewards shall be waiting for you in heaven
if I slap you eh
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by saintmark88(m): 12:12am On Nov 03, 2016
No blow ur babe, kip spending money n b doing best companion, yl one bad sharp guy be bending her over, giving her d touch your toe style.........
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Anfieldboss: 3:00pm On May 26, 2017
I noticed girls are more loyal to guys who fucckk them
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 26, 2017
Nothing.
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Anfieldboss: 3:17pm On May 26, 2017
AktorLee:
Nothing.

Very true bro
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 26, 2017
This days I just can't deal mehn, most non-virgin girls on dat BS be damaged goods anyway.

The last one had a bf but be crushing on me hard. But she can't bring herself to date me you see; girl says she wants a "defined relationship", I be like let's just enjoy the moment, see where it leads. . but nah she's not buying it. She would finally come around but wud want me (Me.!) to commit to a no-sex relationship, told her to fūck off in no uncertain terms.

I'm the price, bītch.
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Xway(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2017
My ideal type of relationship Op.
I seriously don't think sex is necessary in any relationship but it's important especially for the guy to feel balance or fair share grin in dhe relationship.
It absurd to to think dat way.
Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Afam4eva(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2017
jmoore:

EOD
Any right is for married couple. Just like a woman won't allow a man have sex pre-marriage, a man should also not fend for a lady pre-marriage. It shouldn't be one sided.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? by Greenbullet(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2017
COMMON SENSE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Bitter Truth: Check Out These #FACTS Of Life In Nigeria / I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! / Apart From Phones And Remote What Else Do You Press?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.