Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State (24427 Views)

GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State / Installation Of Fully Automated Garri Processing Machinery At Owode, Ogun State. / In View (pics): Small Scale Garri Processing Factory At Ijebu Igbo (2) (3) (4)

Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
enomakos:
there are some filling stations around that express junction right?
yes. Take a bike from there
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by enomakos(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
garriguy:
because it is inside their fish farm
OK I understand
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by enomakos(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
garriguy:
yes. Take a bike from there
OK thanks
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Goodnight
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 4:18am On Aug 22, 2017
Click here for garri processing machinery, prices and pictures

http://garriprocessing..com.ng/2017/05/garri-processing-machinery-stainless.html
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Manihotspp:
well done
thanks
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 3:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2018
MEANWHILE....

A garri processing e-book is complete, only if it comes from someone who knows virtually all you want to know about garri processing. Ranging from what not to miss and what all to consider, while trying to set up your garri processing factory, what and why the machinery to choose, how to consider your staff and so on.

These are all this e-book has to offer you. With nothing but positive reviews since its first publication in 2016. This e-book is all you need.

This ebook teaches you how to be a good manager even if you haven't managed a garri factory before. It is positioned to help you, a hundred percent.

The book is revised in 2018, with clear and new pictures added. Also, new methods of production and latest machinery with current prices. The e-book is in PDF format with 55pages!

There is also a bonus on the production of cassava flour and cassava starch!

THE PRICE IS JUST N2,000.
You can chat with or call garriguy, via +2347035593128 on how to get your copy. Or simply send an email to: garriguy007@gmail.com

All you need to do is provide an email or receive the 55-paged ebook, which is in a PDF format, on your whatsapp. You can download and print or read straightaway from your phone.

BE YOUR OWN MANAGER- a comprehensive guide to managing your garri processing factory successfully.

SEE SOME OF THE SCREENSHOTS BELOW

Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Olorunmiga: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Garri pass Garri (Buy Better Garri 4 Shikini Moni)

We sell best quality Garri at wholesale prices.

We supply Garri Ijebu, White Garri & Yellow Garri to individuals, supermarkets, hotels, shops, restaurants, churches, industries etc.

We are "Trusted & Reliable"

Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

Call/WhatsApp: +2348050206744 / 07066880314

Location - Lagos State
Nationwide Delivery Available.
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Mario01boss(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have cassave tubers for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Seasonseasonal: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Looking for where to buy dry Ijebu Garri and white Garri in large quantity or you are frustrated about the stress of moving around in a crowded market just to get the best!

Order now, our prices are affordable.
Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
We do nationwide delivery
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 7:26am On Oct 04, 2019
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by moshoodtex: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
People are not planting cassava no more in ijebu igbo due to market frustration. There is no buyer for cassava they have on their farm
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
moshoodtex:
People are not planting cassava no more in ijebu igbo due to market frustration. There is no buyer for cassava they have on their farm
That's not entirely thru Sir. Like i said, production is the father agriculture. People should embrace production. That's the way to go
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by passionatefarmer: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
garriguy:
That's not entirely thru Sir. Like i said, production is the father agriculture. People should embrace production. That's the way to go

processing you mean.

Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 6:28am On May 27, 2020
passionatefarmer:
processing you mean.
thanks a lot
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by IamAsiri: 6:01pm On May 27, 2020
Good evening sir,

Please do you also sell garri ijebu?
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 5:25am On Aug 17, 2020
IamAsiri:
Good evening sir,

Please do you also sell garri ijebu?
no we don't
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by ublight: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
i do not have the money to get all these equipment for now. Is there a way i can pay for my garri to be processed, while i plan on getting my machine? Thank u
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by garriguy: 5:27am On Sep 27, 2020
ublight:
i do not have the money to get all these equipment for now. Is there a way i can pay for my garri to be processed, while i plan on getting my machine? Thank u
i cant offer that for now, Sir
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by ejiboy1(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2021
One of the worst decision you'll make as a business starter is to buy machines from this guy.

I'm one of his customers who believed in all these adverts and followed him for years. My decision to buy garri processing machines from him and Owo Kenny Fabricator is one I truly regret.

Yes they will supply to you (and post them here and in his website) but the machines are all full of issues with low quality materials. He won't post the issues here. He can't post the testimonies and locations of all those he has supplied to, because most of them have bad testimonies (I am just one of tens of others).

I'm compiling my honest review and I'll post them with pictures and other evidences mainly for the sake of others.

Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by LajaLaba: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
ejiboy1:
One of the worst decision you'll make as a business starter is to buy machines from this guy.

I'm one of his customers who believed in all these adverts and followed him for years. My decision to buy garri processing machines from him and Owo Kenny Fabricator is one I truly regret.

Yes they will supply to you (and post them here and in his website) but the machines are all full of issues with low quality materials. He won't post the issues here. He can't post the testimonies and locations of all those he has supplied to, because most of them have bad testimonies (I am just one of tens of others).

I'm compiling my honest review and I'll post them with pictures and other evidences mainly for the sake of others.
We are waiting bro
Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by windud: 4:32am On May 20, 2021
SORRY DARE AKA GARRIGUY, ALL THE EQUIPMENT YOU DELIVERED FOR US ARE BAD AND SUBSTANDARD FOR THE FIVE SITES. WE HAVE SORTED OURSELVES OUT FROM OTHER BETTER SUPPLIERS FROM IBADAN. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR BEING A CHEAT. YOU HAVE BLOCKED MY DIRECTOR ON PHONE AND WHATSAPP AFTER HE COMPLAINED. BUSINESS DON'T THRIVE ON BEING FAKE. KEEP OFF GARRIGUY. YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR PERIL.

YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSCIENCE AND PULL DOWN ALL THESE ADVERTS FOR A JOB YOU DIDN'T DO WELL. YOUR MAN KEHINDE IS GROSSLY FALSE LIKE YOU. U USED OUR MONEY TO BUY CARS AND RATHER DELIVERED MACHINES THAT BROKE DOWN EVERY SECOND TILL WE GOT IN TOUCH WITH BETTER MANUFACTURERS IN IBADAN. WE AND THE OTHER CUSTOMER FROM ANAMBRA WHOM YOU DEFRAUDED WILL SURELY GET YOU.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM. IF WE HD LITTLE WARNING LIKE THIS DURING THE COVID LOCK DOWN LAST YEAR, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE MESS YOU PLACED US
I WILL POST PICTURES OF YOUR DE USED EQUIPMENT WE HAVE REPLACED TODAY AS A PROOF. YOUR GARRI PEELING MACHINES, AUTOMATICS PRESS ETC AMONGST OTHERS ARE WORST

Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Safefood: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hi everyone.

Are you interested in cassava processing and you don't want to start from point zero?

Then a cassava processing factory is available for sale in Olodo Village Close to Abeokuta.

The factory is well-maintained, along Abeokuta- Ibadan Express (20 minutes from Ibadan and Abeokuta) for sale at good price.

Facilities:
* Well fenced and gated
* Stainless Steel processing equipment (NAFDAC and SON standard)
* Factory situated on 4 plots land
*Availability of water source (well)
*Farm house, 2 big Stores for storage, Toilet & Bathroom etc.
* 25 minutes drive from Ibadan
*Less than 2 hours drive from Lagos
*Factory is close to the new Lagos - Ibadan railway station at Olodo Village.
* Just purchase and start production.

Factory ideal for food processing (originally built for cassava processing) but can also be used for animal husbandry (Poultry farming, Broilers production, goat farming, fish farming, bee farming, snail farming, grass cutter farming) etc.

If interested, pls call or text 08030858141 for more details. Visitation is also encouraged to see things for yourself. No magomago inside. The owner will also provide advisory service for smooth takeoff of operation.

Re: In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State by Lastmessenger2: 12:16am On Jul 20, 2022
windud:
SORRY DARE AKA GARRIGUY, ALL THE EQUIPMENT YOU DELIVERED FOR US ARE BAD AND SUBSTANDARD FOR THE FIVE SITES. WE HAVE SORTED OURSELVES OUT FROM OTHER BETTER SUPPLIERS FROM IBADAN. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR BEING A CHEAT. YOU HAVE BLOCKED MY DIRECTOR ON PHONE AND WHATSAPP AFTER HE COMPLAINED. BUSINESS DON'T THRIVE ON BEING FAKE. KEEP OFF GARRIGUY. YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR PERIL.

YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSCIENCE AND PULL DOWN ALL THESE ADVERTS FOR A JOB YOU DIDN'T DO WELL. YOUR MAN KEHINDE IS GROSSLY FALSE LIKE YOU. U USED OUR MONEY TO BUY CARS AND RATHER DELIVERED MACHINES THAT BROKE DOWN EVERY SECOND TILL WE GOT IN TOUCH WITH BETTER MANUFACTURERS IN IBADAN. WE AND THE OTHER CUSTOMER FROM ANAMBRA WHOM YOU DEFRAUDED WILL SURELY GET YOU.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM. IF WE HD LITTLE WARNING LIKE THIS DURING THE COVID LOCK DOWN LAST YEAR, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE MESS YOU PLACED US
I WILL POST PICTURES OF YOUR DE USED EQUIPMENT WE HAVE REPLACED TODAY AS A PROOF. YOUR GARRI PEELING MACHINES, AUTOMATICS PRESS ETC AMONGST OTHERS ARE WORST
Thanks for this timely warning. I already contacted this guy but I am yet to send him money. Sir please where did you get good processing machines? Thanka

Poultry Farmers Beg President Buhari Not To Re-Open Borders / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking / Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria