Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose (21375 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by Niyinficient(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2016
I doubt if his Jimoh Ibrahim know anything about the sunshine state......2007 when he tried....he was disgraced.....he will be disgrace once more.....

1 Like

Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by computer0810(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2016
modath:

You can't "Change Clothes & go" wink... Nah, you are deflecting.... It's not about Jimoh's inadequacies, not about his prospects, didn't say Jimoh would win or whatever, just pointed out that you skimmed the points raised about Fayose"s monstrosities & attacked the messenger...

I'm guilty of same, so na pot & kettle tinz. smiley
that guy is a slowpoke don't mind him
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by ayodeji247: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2016
oga fayose wat is ur problem, go tell buhari to solve it for yu, goat fayose
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by calyto: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2016
Stop feeling cool with your write up because is totally baseless and false.

Yes, Global fleet aquired about 28% of AP during OBJ's regime, it was thesame OBJ that reversed the deal and sold 40% to Femi Otedola who later converted both AP and Zenon Oil to Forte Oil.

Yes, Jimoh Ibrahim may have failed in somany ways(eg Air Nigeria, Newswatch) but he still remains a very successful business man.
Did his Nicon staff say they dont receive their salaries as at when due or are you expecting him to start splashing money on them and depositing money in their account for no reason?
Are you also aware that just like Jimoh, some Dangote's staff earn as little as nothing?
Please ask yourself this question sir; what was Mimiko's business and how many people were under his payroll before he became a politician?
Be objective.

Anyway, i am fully in support of Oke as the next governor

Ratello:
A Jimoh who claimed to be so rich that he has businesses across the globe yet can't take care of his staff, can't develop any businesses bequeathed him to a reasonable standard. There was a time the clown splashed the pages of newspapers with stories of his mumu global fleet gas stations in Atlanta, US and I ask is this clown alright?

People who have worked with the spoilt brat will tell you that he is no where near a billionaire but a huge debtor who helped ruined Oceanic Bank, that was why the late Yar'dua revoked the licence given the clown by Obasanjo to operate the hurriedly sold 40% shares of African Petroleum to him. Jimoh Ibrahim is a con man worst 50 times than Mimiko.
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by PaulIdu: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2016
A talk of two uncouth rascals
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by greatman247(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Oblang:
Walahi fayose don see hin match. This man will be a perfect match for that loud mouthed thugnor...

Thank you for this your speech. True yan.
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by Cadamlk: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2016
Oblang:
Walahi fayose don see hin match. This man will be a perfect match for that loud mouthed thugnor...
I wonder why Fayose should go and step on this man's foot.JI got no chill at all.He lives the life of a honey badger.
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by awayeyebundle: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2016
I stand with Jimoh Ibrahim on this fayose is passing is boundary...what concerned u on Ondo matter...Bastard Ekiti
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by MrObontami(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Nigerians and daftness. ..somone help me with segun oni and zuma image

1 Like

Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2016
We all know Fayose is mad
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by checkolatunji: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2016
Ratello:

Ewifey I appreciate you calling me out on my disposition on the fraud Jimoh Ibrahim, however you got few things wrong here. If Jimoh is even sellable in Ondo my position, disposition towards him still stands. On your second point, you just made my day there telling me I ignored the message and I asked which message? From Jimoh? Perhaps his message suits your feelings and sentiments but not me. Fayose is a force to be reckoned with as far as opposition is concerned now (you can't deny that). Fayose and Wike did that out of plain minds by going for Sheriff because he appeared a repentant turncoats so why blame them for it. I find it strange that a damsel like you will be comfortable with a lying party that is still lying till date and even more shocked that you can't see the HANDWRITING OF APC-led Government in the current crisis of PDP in Ondo State. Take it from me, Jimoh Ibrahim may not fly PDP's flag and if he does, he CAN NEVER emerge Governor in Ondo State.

After all said and done you still blame APC for PDP problem. No one is responsible for anybody failure, we need to start taking responsibility for what we do.

Enjoy
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by bigerboy200: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2016
bejeiodus:
Where are the founding fathers of the PDP to call these hot-headed men to order? Their silence is goading these young men on. It is time they broke their silence and salvage whatever remains of the party.
U mean the bigger thieves founding fathers that ruined and squeezed Nigeria dry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by sekundosekundo: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2016
Tokt:

What took u so long? For me, the day he publicly declared that his mother wears pampers diapers was it for me. Only a bastard says such. Fayose is cursed for shaming his mother for no just cause. Only ibos and ipob nonentities love him.

Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by july66: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2016
Oblang:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/early-panic-jimoh-ibrahim-replies-fayose/
How will Ibrahim win the election when he is at logger head with those are supposed to be backing his election.
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by Ratello: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2016
modath:

You shall nor wan gree say you nor perfect sha!! Na wah. cheesy
Oh please Ewifey I just concurred in your "then quoted last sentence" that I am as guilty as you are. I am not perfect dear and u know it cheesy cheesy
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by ogundeleai(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2016
lustychima:
I stand with jimoh on this one

Rascals and their likes

Fayemi was too gentlemanly for d ekiti rascal
You are rigth about your comments... Reason why I still bow for aregbesola ruggedness.. They tried nefarious activities perpetrated in ekiti in osun even with billions of Naira but met someone who persistently made it clear that heaven won't fall and in the end..... The rest is story today

1 Like

Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by Tokt: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=50728329][/quote]

So u guys in ur household now eat urself for dinner grin grin continue jare. Fayose remains a bastard.
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by IVORY2009(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2016
Tokt:

So u guys in ur household now eat urself for dinner grin grin continue jare. Fayose remains a bastard.

Lolz welcome back! U have been on exile for sometime now!
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2016
ogundeleai:

You are rigth about your comments... Reason why I still bow for aregbesola ruggedness.. They tried nefarious activities perpetrated in ekiti in osun even with billions of Naira but met someone who persistently made it clear that heaven won't fall and in the end..... The rest is story today
Gracia
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by sekundosekundo: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Tokt:

Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by Daskeepol(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2016
Fayose is a joke governor.pdp is a joke party if pdp like make dem use the two aspirant against akeredolu him go beat there two to stupor
Re: It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose by Wasky101: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:
I believe jimoh he knows fayose better than anyone
In the 8yrs of fayose famine, Jimoh was a benefactor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill / Godwin Okeke (GUO) Escapes Assassination In Onitsha / Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.