Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (49891 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Please Help Me, My Mmm Account Has Been Blocked For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 03, 2016
It started on the 19th June 2016, My Friend introduced me to this MMM of a thing... I obliged and Joined... It was paying well, there was no comma or full stop, not all.
Till I opened an account for my cousin who shared the same surname...
Fast Forward,,,
MMM ADMINISTRATOR placed my account on temporary moratorium of getting help as they provide and get help in the system on 13th September 2016 and told me to verify identity of which I did.
After that, I kept on contacting MMM Support of which they assured me they will remove their God forsaken temporary moratorium which they have used to scam thousands of participants (not only me) as i found out they do it secretly and MMM fortifies its system with this... That also account in a way how they pay 30‰ to their teeming community of 30% earners (Guiders,referrals and ordinary participants)... Only for my account to be blocked by the administrator earlier today that I used two accounts that the registration and referral bonuses have been deleted while my #90,000 I paid since when I started MMM which yielded 189,000 naira parted with the blocked account.

Even as it hurts me being my first time to be scammed...
I will like Nigerians to thread with caution with this MMM of a thing and keep on pursuing their dreams as there is dignity in Labour.

MMM IS A SCAM...

For the Record,,, My blocked account in MMM is et4ita01@outlook.com with #189,000 trapped in it.

The account am accused of violating their policy is Etetimita345@gmail.com which is also on their temporary moratorium (meaning another scam as that was how they started with my account et4ita01@outlook.com)

Attached are supporting documents / screenshots before MMM CONTROL AND REVISION OFFICE (CRO) played a fast one...

MMM COMMUNITY IS DOOMED!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by toideve(m): 2:28am On Nov 03, 2016
Oga! You broke the rules and now you have been kicked out and all of a sudden the system is scam. MMM should be clapping for you because you are what exactly?

You were even compounding your mavros out of greed. You clearly violated the rules... now that the hammer has fallen on you MMM is now scam abi? Come out open and tell us exactly what you did.

Only our actions and in actions can crash MMM.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by jaywhoco(m): 2:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Go to their office naw! lool. You were warned.

4 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by rottennaija(m): 3:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Limaet2016:
It started on the 19th June 2016, My Friend introduced me to this MMM of a thing... I obliged and Joined... It was paying well, there was no comma or full stop, not all.
Fast Forward,,,
MMM ADMINISTRATOR placed my account on temporary moratorium of getting help as they provide and get help in the system on 13th September 2016 and told me to verify identity of which I did.
After that, I kept on contacting MMM Support of which they assured me they will remove their God forsaken temporary moratorium which they have used to scam thousands of participants (not only me) as i found out they do it secretly and MMM fortifies its system with this... That also account in a way how they pay 30‰ to their teeming community of 30% earners (Guiders,referrals and ordinary participants)... Only for my account to be blocked by the administrator earlier today that I used two accounts that the registration and referral bonuses have been deleted while my #90,000 I paid since when I started MMM which yielded 189,000 naira parted with the blocked account.

I will like Nigerians to thread with caution with this MMM of a thing and keep on pursuing their dreams as there is dignity in Labour.

MMM IS A SCAM...

For the Record,,, My blocked account in MMM is et4ita01@outlook.com with #189,000 trapped in it.

The account am accused of violating their policy is Etetimita345@gmail.com which is also on their temporary moratorium (meaning another scam as that was how they started with my account et4ita01@outlook.com)

Attached are supporting documents / screenshots before MMM CONTROL AND REVISION OFFICE (CRO) played a fast one...

Guy... I have been on MMM for the past 4 months, I have PH on 3 times and GH 3 times and have never been blocked. You have been blocked because you broke the rules out of greed, simple.

So tell us another story

41 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by MacSmart(m): 3:55am On Nov 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by AdeniyiA(m): 4:08am On Nov 03, 2016
not following the rules and greed my friend ...

7 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by FreeSpirited: 4:10am On Nov 03, 2016
What is this one saying?....dint they pay u your capital....?.,besides, u broke d rules..blame yourself.......and tell us the exact thing u did

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by McCarlito(m): 4:19am On Nov 03, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3554500_giphy_giff78492f0513c659e69dab2e47f567202
What do I say

Just take heart my brother.... Such is life...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ogawisdom(m): 4:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Limaet2016:
Fast Forward,,,

MMM IS A SCAM...

Mmm has rules u have got to follow or you will be blocked for life and your money gone. Sorry abt dt next time learn to obey rules.

This blocking and banning of mmm participants dt dnt obey mmm rules is d best part of mmm dt will ensure it will last longer, if not for it fraudsters would have hijacked mmm and brought it down.

Follow d rules and enjoy mmm otherwise u will get burnt angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Lascode(m): 4:53am On Nov 03, 2016
These r d kind of post that mislead pipo,u did a wrong tin nd was punished for it yet u still had d guts to post dis so as to cause pipo to feel mmm is a scam.tankGod ur acct was blocked cos its pipo lik u dat want to crash mmm.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by odogwubiafra: 5:01am On Nov 03, 2016
Greed, that is it. Blocking of fraudsters like you is the reason people still have confidence in MMM.

BTW, you provided help by paying into someone else's account. So how will MMM support enjoy your money? You better tell us the truth lets brainstorm and get your miserable funds out ASAP, oloshi.

7 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by snaxxy(m): 5:51am On Nov 03, 2016
After you've chop money there, you now came here saying shit, when alert they enter, you tell nairalanders... . #Receive sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by juddexy2(m): 5:56am On Nov 03, 2016
A system cannot function without rules, where there are no rules, it is subjected to breakdown...This just shows that MMM is not only interested in new PHs but the sustainability of the system.. I'm sorry to say, but your post just reemphasized the credibility and reliability of MMM. . you would be unblocked eventually if you follow due process but next time never be greedy!

9 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by stchinedu: 6:03am On Nov 03, 2016
Limaet2016:
[Till I opened an account for my cousin who shared the same surname...
Fast Forward,,,

MMM IS A SCAM...

It was paying well, there was no comma or full stop, not all...

By the above statement, it is obvious you have received more than you invested.

Where is the scam here?

This is GREED in capital letter. Another account!!!

Only for my account to be blocked by the administrator earlier today that I used two accounts

Is it not true? You simply violated the rule...what do you expect.

In fact, it is MMM that should be complaining and not you. You wanted to scam them before you were busted.

How are we sure that was your 'cousin's' account.?

'Upon say the pay dey flow well, you still come open another account...' haba!!! Abegiii!!! Na you be the real scam here o.

Even Nigeria government they frown for multiple account...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by dyadeleye(m): 6:08am On Nov 03, 2016
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)
Be enlightened my people
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:09am On Nov 03, 2016
toideve:
Oga! You broke the rules and now you have been kicked out and all of a sudden the system is scam. MMM should be clapping for you because you are what exactly?

You were even compounding your mavros out of greed. You clearly violated the rules... now that the hammer has fallen on you MMM is now scam abi? Come out open and tell us exactly what you did.

Only our actions and in actions can crash MMM.

Exactly which rules did he break? Be kind to tell us.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by dannywil03: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Hello, everything has rules.
You did mot follow the rule.If you have 2 account with the same payment account. Simple you have broken the rule. Looo for a away of sorting yourself out instead of calling mmm names. Ok?
Or get across to your guider to help you out.

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by HabaSeun: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2016
WeNoGoDie:

Exactly which rules did he break? Be kind to tell us.

****opened two account period. Am sure the 2 different bank accounts for his own and his "cousin" have the same name.

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2016
ogawisdom:

Mmm has rules u have got to follow or you will be blocked for life and your money gone. Sorry abt dt next time learn to obey rules.

This blocking and banning of mmm participants dt dnt obey mmm rules is d best part of mmm dt will ensure it will last longer, if not for it fraudsters would have hijacked mmm and brought it down.

Follow d rules and enjoy mmm otherwise u will get burnt angry

Don't worry... Keep fooling yourself...
Don't you see where I wrote that we verified both identities...
Just keep fooling yourselves because you are gaining??

2 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2016
CBN warned yhu guys twice.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2016
But youve been.paid severally.. why didnt they scam.you then? Oga, u broke the rules simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by orlaryemy281(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2016
Limaet2016:
Fast Forward,,,

MMM IS A SCAM...

Your account is not block, you're just been put on temporary moratorium, your account will be marge btw d next 15days, just message the surport and tell them you are sorry, you will surely get back your money, but there might be penalty, u might loose the first time bonus and you will be told to delet your second acct

5 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2016
polymathic:
But youve been.paid severally.. why didnt they scam.you then? Oga, u broke the rules simple

Why not just stop assumption for once and face the truth... I uploaded my ID card...
Yet they say it's not me... ??
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2016
orlaryemy281:

Your account is not block, you're just been put on temporary moratorium, your account will be marge btw d next 15days, just message the surport and tell them you are sorry, you will surely get back your money, but there might be penalty, u might loose the first time bonus and you will be told to delet your second acct

Don't you see this... ??

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2016
juddexy2:
A system cannot function without rules, where there are no rules, it is subjected to breakdown...This just shows that MMM is not only interested in new PHs but the sustainability of the system.. I'm sorry to say, but your post just reemphasized the credibility and reliability of MMM. . you would be unblocked eventually if you follow due process but next time never be greedy!

After Verification of My Identity...
they refused to reply...
Then next this...

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by jiinxed: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Charge your phone first. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by simplex2: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2016
see views:

people love bad news and can't wait for this to crash so they will shout allellujah!

Just watch them dance nake'd on this thread.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by COdeGenesis: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2016
U broke the rules and u were blocked. I and my sis were placed on moratorium and we were eventually paid. I was scared but i explained to support and it got resolved.Blame urself, wat do u intend to gain by putting up stuffs on nairaland

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS / What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.