Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

APC Hasn’t Managed Victory Well – OKOROCHA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hasn’t Managed Victory Well – OKOROCHA (746 Views)

Na’abba: Buhari Hasn’t Added Any Value To Democracy… We’ll Stop Him In 2019 / Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha / APC Not Managing Victory Well – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Hasn’t Managed Victory Well – OKOROCHA by DAVECENA(m): 4:38am On Nov 03, 2016
ABUJA—CHAIRMAN of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Governors’ Forum and Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, said the party has not managed properly, its victory as there were hunger and serious hardship in the country.
Governor Okorocha, who was at the National Assembly to mediate peace between the President Muhammadu Buhari-led executive and the legislature, which have been having frosty relationship, stated that there was anger among members of the ruling party, the APC.
He said that in the next few weeks, President Buhari will be bringing the members of the party together to ensure amicable resolution of the problem threatening to tear the party apart and promised that the party will soon be rebranded.
This came as the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara said that the party will not afford to fail the people that voted them into power, even as he said the legislators are loyal party members.
Okorocha said: “As you can see, this is my very first time coming to the office of the Speaker. I have come here to look at issues as it affects our nation, our party in particular. I have been to the national office of our party and I have had meeting with the national working committee.
“I have also visited the Senate, where we also had deliberations and I am here with the leadership of the House where we have also deliberated on a lot of issues on how to move our nation forward and how to move our party forward.
“Today we are proud to say APC is not an opposition party, it is the ruling party of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
“This victory of ours is very dear to us, but we are concerned that our victory so far has not been properly managed due to anger, bitterness among the members of our party at different levels and at different cadres.
“This calls for concern and that is why we are trying to bridge the gap to close ranks on how to unite, provide governance, leadership to our people, Nigerians and also move our party forward.
“It is true that our nation is going through difficult times, but with unity of purpose, we shall overcome. There have been so many complaints and distrusts, confusion and we have resolved as a people, as governors, as senators as federal House members, as national working committee members to come together and resolve these issues once and for all.
“The president will be talking to the party and the leadership very soon on this matter. Nigerians expect so much from us and at the end of it all,nigerians will not ask us how far have you dealt with each other, but they will ask us how much food have we put on the table of the common man…?”

source:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/apc-hasnt-managed-victory-well-okorocha/

Re: APC Hasn’t Managed Victory Well – OKOROCHA by yeyeboi(m): 4:59am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Re: APC Hasn’t Managed Victory Well – OKOROCHA by HabaSeun: 5:07am On Nov 03, 2016
What have you done for your state? Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: APC Hasn’t Managed Victory Well – OKOROCHA by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:25am On Nov 03, 2016
How have you managed Imo State Dear Rochas?
Owing over 2yrs pension allowance to Pensioners is not "CHANGE"
APC remains the biggest scam in Nigeria..

Well 2019 is fast Approaching.
Incompetent Buhari Incompetent Rochas

Senator Samuel Anyanwu 2019

3 Likes

Re: APC Hasn’t Managed Victory Well – OKOROCHA by sarrki(m): 5:37am On Nov 03, 2016
HabaSeun:
What have you done for your state? Idiot!

Nobody is perfect

To say owelle Anayo rochas Okorocha have done

nothing for the good people of imo state is a political

Statement.

1 Like

Re: APC Hasn’t Managed Victory Well – OKOROCHA by HabaSeun: 5:59am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:

Nobody is perfect

Statement.

You mean me this morning ba? cheesy
You sit in lagos and talk as if u are rooted in imo, if I have said d same thing about wike, you will immediately concur. I see where ur patriotism lies.

Patriotic APC stalwart!
Re: APC Hasn’t Managed Victory Well – OKOROCHA by seunmsg(m): 6:22am On Nov 03, 2016
Okorocha's fence mending mission to the national assembly is really encouraging. More patriotic members of the party needs to step up and plug the division that is tearing the party apart. Oyegun should have been the one leading the fence mending mission but he's such an incompetent and useless chairman. Kudos to Rochas for taking the lead.

1 Like

Re: APC Hasn’t Managed Victory Well – OKOROCHA by Nbote(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2016
sarrki:

Nobody is perfect

Statement.

My broda I am from Imo state and to say he has is simply a moronic statement especially wen u haven't been to any part of the state so all I can say is pls SHUT THE HELL UP..
Re: APC Hasn’t Managed Victory Well – OKOROCHA by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 03, 2016
Very true
Re: APC Hasn’t Managed Victory Well – OKOROCHA by sarrki(m): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2016
Nbote:

My broda I am from Imo state and to say he has is simply a moronic statement especially wen u haven't been to any part of the state so all I can say is pls SHUT THE HELL UP..

Let me remind you again

We are not in a motor park

(1) (Reply)

PDP Vs APC, Which One Of Them Has More Crisis? / Tribute To The Most Gallant Army Commander, Lt. Col. Abu Ali –hamza Idris / Crowd Hail Fayose As He Commissions Phase 1 Of 78 Locked-up Shops In Menara(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.