Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos (68862 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Blessograo(f): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Very funny. If another guy approaches her for sex with a huge amount of money, she will take it.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by modsfucker: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
That puussyy go sweet so?
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Blessograo(f): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Such women are usually loyal. They don't usually form or claim to be those arrogant feminist you see around.

The husband just married an asset. His dick will be well greased (with experience) and his mind will be at rest.
If course they will be humble because all they have have been given out ready for small change. So they have little or nothing to be proud about or to give themselves little value. As she is if the man beats her she will still remain there.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by notoriousbabe: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
I know sey some of her customers go dey inside dat Church dey laff the man
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by PrettyGaby(f): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Orikinla:
Every girl or woman who sleeps with a boy or man for gift or money is a prostitute, whether full time or partime, on campus and off campus.
bless you. ya head is there

1 Like

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by PrettyGaby(f): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
nkemdi89:
It's not right for a pastor to choose a partner for one,whatever happens the pastor will be blamed the only person God matched make was Adam and Eve, and when eve misbehaved Adam told God that he was the one who choose her for him.
the pastor did not choose o. he just sponsored them n' stuff
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
vani86:
The groom have mind sha.

Nothing will make me marry a former olosho
Guy calm down. U don't even know if ur current girlfriend is a coded oloshi. A girl must be at a brothel or stand by the round to be an oloshi. As long as she has other men apart from you, then she is definitely an OLOSHI
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Jossibest(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
She no go Bleep out side d marriage ?
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by vani86: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

Guy calm down. U don't even know if ur current girlfriend is a coded oloshi. A girl must be at a brothel or stand by the round to be an oloshi. As long as she has other men apart from you, then she is definitely an OLOSHI

Pls check the definition for a prostitute before we can argue. My gf dont Bleep me for money neither do she Bleep other guys for money. IF she sleeps around cuz she actually enjoys sex is the definition also a prostitute?
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
vani86:

Pls check the definition for a prostitute before we can argue. My gf dont Bleep me for money neither do she Bleep other guys for money. IF she sleeps around cuz she actually enjoys sex is the definition also a prostitute?
Oga! I hear you.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by FOLLEY20(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
congrats
pls, never u go back to d mud again. God bless ur marriage.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by God2man(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Op, why are you hiding the testimony?

I mean the face.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
Men would _fuck anything.
The former life of a prostitute, compared to regular civilian life, is extremely exciting and fraught with potential danger with every nightly step. Marriage on the other is very boring and predictable -- the routine dey tire person quick.
I see this marriage going nowhere very soon. It's the reason runs girls (fancy name for educated prostitutes) can't hold a marriage.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by agesron(f): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
vani86:
The groom have mind sha.

That's if u know my dear.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by agesron(f): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
alonzoiv:
Not bad. After all,every woman is an olosho, only few of them stay in the brothels.

Thank U n tell them.

1 Like

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by busyfishing(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
vani86:
The groom have mind sha.

If you knew she was an olosho..only IF
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by shenaxy: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
PoundspassDolla:
see there real face grin grin grin

Their or there? It is their
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by sexyeyes(f): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
alonzoiv:
Not bad. After all,every woman is an olosho, only few of them stay in the brothels.
including ur sisters, ur wife, ur girlfriend and ur mother abi?
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by nasvilla(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
wishing them the very best
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by usibengate(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Thank God for their lives
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by gemale(m): 2:16am On Nov 04, 2016
Dt dude go enjoy crazy $€x 4 dt marriage. U Sabi d kain experience d wife go get? Anyway I dnt c anytn wrong in d Union as long as d woman doesn't return 2 her past lyf. Evry1 has somtn in their dey wld b embarrassed abt nw. As 4 me, I tnk I can do d same if she doesn't hv hiv/std & she hasn't damaged her reproductive system. Aftarall, a lot of girls nowadays r d same, D only difference being dt their own is hidden. 2 me, olosho, runs girl, aristo na still ashawo. Even if na 1ce,as long as u gv $€x in return 4 gratification in cash, kind or favours, u r a prostitute plain & simple.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by gemale(m): 3:01am On Nov 04, 2016
Goyim:

We do it for free.

So which is worst? Getting some financial award or just throwing sperm away for free.
Sperm wey fit gv me 100k 4 sperm bank.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by gemale(m): 3:28am On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=chronique post=50732998][/quote]
Dude, babanla Konji neva gv u wall of Jericho submission move b4. If e don hook u, 2 dey look fyn face ugly face, fresh or smello chick no go dey ur mind. Wetin go just dey do u na make she just get puna. U Sabi hw many ugly ashys I don straff? I 1ce banged a prostitute dt IMO looked lyk chucky (dt horror movie doll). Ugly, fyn, fat, thin, fair, dark, bleaching, I've done dem all & when u r fxcking, it doesn't mata 2 u. It's only afta u finish dt u start seeing all those 1s. It was only 1ce or 2ce I've found my body nt responding appropriately 2 a female because of looks yet I still managed 2 do her even though it was wack.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by CallmeLucy(m): 5:02am On Nov 04, 2016
What's the groom parents thinking about man ? Village wizards again
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by DjAndroid: 5:08am On Nov 04, 2016
vani86:
The groom have mind sha.

Bro you never see something. That girl you cherish, if you see what most of them do behind, you will be surprised.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Saylawchar(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2016
vani86:
The groom have mind sha.

Dont mind him, olosho dey born again D guy don enter one chance. Mama no go fit do without her huzzle, infact na to begin razzle in laws.....
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Goyim: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2016
gemale:

Sperm wey fit gv me 100k 4 sperm bank.

Who is to say your sperm is of high quality?
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by chronique(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2016
Different strokes for different folks. I. Know for sure that I get irritated seeing brothel girls and no amount of konji fit carry me enter their zanga. Besides,it's hard for me to bleep someone I don't have feelings for,nor attracted to.
gemale:

Dude, babanla Konji neva gv u wall of Jericho submission move b4. If e don hook u, 2 dey look fyn face ugly face, fresh or smello chick no go dey ur mind. Wetin go just dey do u na make she just get puna. U Sabi hw many ugly ashys I don straff? I 1ce banged a prostitute dt IMO looked lyk chucky (dt horror movie doll). Ugly, fyn, fat, thin, fair, dark, bleaching, I've done dem all & when u r fxcking, it doesn't mata 2 u. It's only afta u finish dt u start seeing all those 1s. It was only 1ce or 2ce I've found my body nt responding appropriately 2 a female because of looks yet I still managed 2 do her even though it was wack.

1 Like

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmm the guy get mind ooo cos marrying an Olosho knowingly be like persin wey go put im head inside shark mouth.i don see d hell wey a number of men married to ex oloshos dey go thru.Anyway weather we like am or not an ashi must get married and na somebody go marry am cos afterall armed robbers,ritualists,occultists, etc na women also dey marry such men.And for those guys who dey frequent ashawo house 24/7 pls hv it in mind that your future wife will be an ex olosho.na so nature arrange am.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by nkemdi89(f): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2016
PrettyGaby:

the pastor did not choose o. he just sponsored them n' stuff
Story for ayelala.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
jmoore:
Wow!!!!

This is a welcome development.

To those saying they can't marry a retired ashawo, is it written on the face? undecided
Fornication between an ashawo and her client is the same thing as fornication between a boyfriend and girlfriend.

If you are not going to marry a virgin, what you see is what you get grin grin
You can't compare a lady who have sex with her boyfriend or fiancee to a lady who has sex with multiple men for money or gifts.Note that prostitution is when someone sells sex for money.Having said that most campus babes have ten to fifteen boyfriends with sugar daddies in tow hence they are ashi of a higher grade.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by gemale(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Goyim:

Who is to say your sperm is of high quality?
Dude I'm AA & relatively healthy, I come fyn join (no bragging intended) I no short lyk dt & I no dey rxtarded. Wetin woman dey find 4 pikin again abeg abi 6 packs & muscles dey heritable 4 pikin? If my sperm fit no fetch 100k, @ least 70k/release fit dey OK grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) / World Beard Day 2019 In Lagos: See How Bearded Men Shut Lagos Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.