Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? (3065 Views)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? by kikyjasmine(f): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2016
MOTHERHOOD OF ATLANTA is here to help you so please don’t worry.
We are here to make your childbirth experience in the US easy and stress-free. So even if you don’t have where to stay or you simply want a private, peaceful place away from friends and family residents in the US; we will help you secure a home away from home.
From our home in Georgia, you get to enjoy a cozy shelter and access to excellent but super affordable childbirth costs that will ensure your childbirth experience is enjoyable; and still within affordable costs despite the inclusion of accommodation costs in the mix.
With costs starting from as low as $8,500 for an All-Inclusive Vaginal delivery (i.e. Cheapest of all medical costs and 2 months accommodation); and $11,500 for an All-Inclusive C-Section delivery (i.e. Cheapest of all medical costs and 2 months accommodation)…..you get to enjoy the perks of giving birth in the US.

In this Package, we will;
Get you comfortable accommodation with a nice and warm family that within close proximity to the most affordable Hospital in Atlanta.
Securtment of a Board-certified OBGYN to handle your care upon arrival into the US.
Book your first appointment with this OBGYN; and also get the appointment confirmation letter required by the embassy (if you have no visa) and at the US port of entry.
Guide you on how to process your newborn’s US passport on time so you can return home fast enough; as well as how to manage your costs while in the US.
Be available for 1:1 personal support for any questions and clarifications you might during the whole process.
Transportation to and fro the hospital
Well-cooked home meals

Feel at home giving birth in the US!

FAQ:

When do you think I should start the whole process?
It is advisable to start the process in your second trimester for Visa applications in case you do not have a visa yet.

How long after the baby will one have to stay?
Before your baby can travel out of the US, he/she would need a US passport as well as an entry visa or passport to your country of residence.

I’d like to know the cost of childbirth in US?
The cost of childbirth in Atlanta, US differs depending on the hospital you have your baby, what kind of delivery you would be having(Vaginal or C-Section) and what kind of facility you will be birthing the baby at (Hospital or Birthing Center).

How soon or late can one travel to the US?
We however advice mothers to plan to be in the US by their 34th week; as this would give the US care-giver some time to gotten to know about the pregnancy

What are the benefits of having my baby in the US?
Some of the benefits of having your baby in the US are:
State-of-the-art labour and delivery facilities
Specialized care for High-risk pregnancies
Pain Management during childbirth
Vaginal birth after Caesarean Section (VBAC)
Neonatal Intensive Care unit
Your child automatically becomes a US citizen, and is entitled to the following benefits:
Enter and exit the United States freely; thus no need for a US Visa.
Travel to over 40 countries of the world without need for a visa such as the UK, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Japan etc
Access to government benefits such as Educational Scholarships, grants, financial assistance, etc.
The right to run for public office and apply for certain State and Federal jobs.
The right to vote and be voted for.
The right to sponsor his/her family (parents, siblings, spouse and children) to come to the US once 21years. This means permanent residency (Green Card) for immediate family.

Thank you for patronizing us at MOTHERHOOD OF ATLANTA, we hope to do Business with you.

Atlanta Office
Valentino Ola-martins
Emai: Motherhoodofatlanta@gmail.com
+1(678)773-0087

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? by Mzchibbs: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2016
Hello please how does this work?

kikyjasmine:
MOTHERHOOD OF ATLANTA is here to help you so please don’t worry.
We are here to make your childbirth experience in the US easy and stress-free. So even if you don’t have where to stay or you simply want a private, peaceful place away from friends and family residents in the US; we will help you secure a home away from home.
From our home in Georgia, you get to enjoy a cozy shelter and access to excellent but super affordable childbirth costs that will ensure your childbirth experience is enjoyable; and still within affordable costs despite the inclusion of accommodation costs in the mix.
With costs starting from as low as $8,500 for an All-Inclusive Vaginal delivery (i.e. Cheapest of all medical costs and 2 months accommodation); and $11,500 for an All-Inclusive C-Section delivery (i.e. Cheapest of all medical costs and 2 months accommodation)…..you get to enjoy the perks of giving birth in the US.

Get you comfortable accommodation with a nice and warm family that within close proximity to the most affordable Hospital in Atlanta.
Securtment of a Board-certified OBGYN to handle your care upon arrival into the US.
Book your first appointment with this OBGYN; and also get the appointment confirmation letter required by the embassy (if you have no visa) and at the US port of entry.
Guide you on how to process your newborn’s US passport on time so you can return home fast enough; as well as how to manage your costs while in the US.
Be available for 1:1 personal support for any questions and clarifications you might during the whole process.
Transportation to and fro the hospital
Well-cooked home meals

Feel at home giving birth in the US!

FAQ:

It is advisable to start the process in your second trimester for Visa applications in case you do not have a visa yet.

Before your baby can travel out of the US, he/she would need a US passport as well as an entry visa or passport to your country of residence.

The cost of childbirth in Atlanta, US differs depending on the hospital you have your baby, what kind of delivery you would be having(Vaginal or C-Section) and what kind of facility you will be birthing the baby at (Hospital or Birthing Center).

We however advice mothers to plan to be in the US by their 34th week; as this would give the US care-giver some time to gotten to know about the pregnancy

Your child automatically becomes a US citizen, and is entitled to the following benefits:
Travel to over 40 countries of the world without need for a visa such as the UK, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Japan etc
Access to government benefits such as Educational Scholarships, grants, financial assistance, etc.
The right to run for public office and apply for certain State and Federal jobs.
The right to sponsor his/her family (parents, siblings, spouse and children) to come to the US once 21years. This means permanent residency (Green Card) for immediate family.

Thank you for patronizing us at MOTHERHOOD OF ATLANTA, we hope to do Business with you.

Atlanta Office
Valentino Ola-martins
+1(678)773-0087

Re: Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? by Onegai(f): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
That birth better happen before the next 6 months. Having anchor babies (children birth in America to foreign parents) is something Republicans have been complaining about for years. And I don't know if you have been paying attention recently, but they just won the Senate, House of Reps and Pres by a long, white, racist margin. So most likely that law will change to UK laws: citizenship conferred only if 1 parent is American.
Latinos, Chinese and Africans have been using it to get kpalli and they just lost the election to Whites, so yeah, probably less than 6 months from now, they will change something.

1 Like

Re: Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? by kikyjasmine(f): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
sorry but it has not yet been made a law so those are just assumptions. please contact us for you enquiries on:
+1(678)773-0087
Onegai:
That birth better happen before the next 6 months. Having anchor babies (children birth in America to foreign parents) is something Republicans have been complaining about for years. And I don't know if you have been paying attention recently, but they just won the Senate, House of Reps and Pres by a long, white, racist margin. So most likely that law will change to UK laws: citizenship conferred only if 1 parent is American.
Latinos, Chinese and Africans have been using it to get kpalli and they just lost the election to Whites, so yeah, probably less than 6 months from now, they will change something.
Re: Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? by kikyjasmine(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please contact us with any personal questions you may have
Email: Motherhoodofatlanta@gmail.com
+1(678)773-0087
Mzchibbs:
Hello please how does this work?

Re: Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? by Onegai(f): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
dp
Re: Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? by femiolamartins0(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
There's nothing like that going on in America,so that's wrong information you are posting here.
Please contact us with any personal questions you may have
Email: Motherhoodofatlanta@gmail.com
+1(678)773-0087

1 Like

Re: Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? by femiolamartins0(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hi people. Mother hood his here to make child birth easy & comfortable for mother's and we run a business. Pls if you know that you want to give birth in America let us know, but we do no charity company. Alot will pay there doctors but don't want to pay for their accommodation and they want it for free. This is how you run down people's business and I don't know if it's a naija thing, but please people I have a business to run. All information is on here or call for more details on this page and you can also get me on whatsapp with my information. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? by femiolamartins0(m): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
NEW UPDATES on coming to give Birth in USA
PLEASE, This goes to All Nigerians who want to give birth and will want to use my services for you or your having to give Birth in USA.
People, Mother hood his here to make child birth easy & comfortable for mother's and we are here to run a business. Pls if you know that you want to give birth in America let us know to help you with every procedure of the child birth and also we are not an Information center, if you need Information you can get it online by search Hospitals in Atlanta GA,Please PEOPLE if you are no ready to do business, Please don't call and be asking for Information,The Internet is there,also we don't do or RUN charity here and the company is not one. Also to NIGERIANS who will came and will pay for there Doctors & HOSPITAL BILL HALF way and well not complete it, Let me inform you guys that the Doctors & Hospitals have started reporting it to Immigration and when you think you have a Visa and you feel that you will come back, you will be surprices that you will be returned back to Nigeria from the Airport.Also for the People who want Accommodation, Please if you are doing 3 or 4 months all fees will be paid upfront and if you want me to get Doctor & Hospital too,The fees to will be paid upfront, Also an agrement or contract will be signed for any Services to be done, Because NIGERIANS that have come to give Birth and The so called Star don't pay there Bills, so with that it make it bad for the New poeple who want to come.That's is why if you want my Service all payment will be paid upfront to me and you will get your reciept for the Services ( Doctor & Hospital) Because MotherHood of Atlanta is here to run a service and not to be run down by people also I don't know if the behavoir is a naija thing, but please people I have a business to run. All information is on here or call for more details the information is on this page and you can also get me on whatsapp with my information. Thanks

NEW BILLING INFORMATION

From our home in Georgia, you get to enjoy a cozy shelter and access to excellent but super affordable childbirth costs that will ensure your childbirth experience is enjoyable; and still within affordable costs, despite the inclusion of accommodation costs in the mix which there is a new BILL

1: Doctors Fees: $2000
2: Hospital Fees: $6500 Virginal Section and up (Add $2500 for C-Section or Cesarean Section)
3: Transportation: $1200 For Doctor & Hospital Services only
4: Accommodation: $1500 a month it also include Food
5: My Service Fees too, $1200 Because I will also tell you how to get US Passport And Nigerian Passport for the child

Get you comfortable accommodation with a nice and warm family that will help, also within close proximity to the most affordable Hospital in Atlanta.
Book your first appointment with this OBGYN; and also get the appointment confirmation letter and Deposit to the Hospital of Half payment of the Bill as part of the required by the embassy (if you have no visa) and at the US port of entry.
Guide you on how to process your newborn’s US passport and Nigeria too on time so you can return home fast enough; as well as how to manage your costs while in the US.
Be available for 1:1 personal support for any questions and clarifications you might have during the whole process and your stay in the USA.
Transportation to and from the hospital is here you can ask about it.

Feel at home giving birth in the US it's the Service we offer.

FAQ:

Before your baby can travel out of the US, he/she would need a US passport as well as an entry visa or passport to your country of residence.

The cost of childbirth in Atlanta, US differs depending on the hospital you have your baby, what kind of delivery you would be having(Vaginal or C-Section) and what kind of facility you will be birthing the baby at (Hospital or Birthing Center).

Atlanta Office
Valentino Ola-martins
+1(678)773-0087
Re: Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? by Jerryonye2(m): 6:15am On Apr 16, 2017
Well done, we have similar services too here in Houston TX

femiolamartins0:
NEW UPDATES on coming to give Birth in USA
PLEASE, This goes to All Nigerians who want to give birth and will want to use my services for you or your having to give Birth in USA.
People, Mother hood his here to make child birth easy & comfortable for mother's and we are here to run a business. Pls if you know that you want to give birth in America let us know to help you with every procedure of the child birth and also we are not an Information center, if you need Information you can get it online by search Hospitals in Atlanta GA,Please PEOPLE if you are no ready to do business, Please don't call and be asking for Information,The Internet is there,also we don't do or RUN charity here and the company is not one. Also to NIGERIANS who will came and will pay for there Doctors & HOSPITAL BILL HALF way and well not complete it, Let me inform you guys that the Doctors & Hospitals have started reporting it to Immigration and when you think you have a Visa and you feel that you will come back, you will be surprices that you will be returned back to Nigeria from the Airport.Also for the People who want Accommodation, Please if you are doing 3 or 4 months all fees will be paid upfront and if you want me to get Doctor & Hospital too,The fees to will be paid upfront, Also an agrement or contract will be signed for any Services to be done, Because NIGERIANS that have come to give Birth and The so called Star don't pay there Bills, so with that it make it bad for the New poeple who want to come.That's is why if you want my Service all payment will be paid upfront to me and you will get your reciept for the Services ( Doctor & Hospital) Because MotherHood of Atlanta is here to run a service and not to be run down by people also I don't know if the behavoir is a naija thing, but please people I have a business to run. All information is on here or call for more details the information is on this page and you can also get me on whatsapp with my information. Thanks

NEW BILLING INFORMATION

From our home in Georgia, you get to enjoy a cozy shelter and access to excellent but super affordable childbirth costs that will ensure your childbirth experience is enjoyable; and still within affordable costs, despite the inclusion of accommodation costs in the mix which there is a new BILL

1: Doctors Fees: $2000
2: Hospital Fees: $6500 Virginal Section and up (Add $2500 for C-Section or Cesarean Section)
3: Transportation: $1200 For Doctor & Hospital Services only
4: Accommodation: $1500 a month it also include Food
5: My Service Fees too, $1200 Because I will also tell you how to get US Passport And Nigerian Passport for the child

Get you comfortable accommodation with a nice and warm family that will help, also within close proximity to the most affordable Hospital in Atlanta.
Book your first appointment with this OBGYN; and also get the appointment confirmation letter and Deposit to the Hospital of Half payment of the Bill as part of the required by the embassy (if you have no visa) and at the US port of entry.
Guide you on how to process your newborn’s US passport and Nigeria too on time so you can return home fast enough; as well as how to manage your costs while in the US.
Be available for 1:1 personal support for any questions and clarifications you might have during the whole process and your stay in the USA.
Transportation to and from the hospital is here you can ask about it.

Feel at home giving birth in the US it's the Service we offer.

FAQ:

Before your baby can travel out of the US, he/she would need a US passport as well as an entry visa or passport to your country of residence.

The cost of childbirth in Atlanta, US differs depending on the hospital you have your baby, what kind of delivery you would be having(Vaginal or C-Section) and what kind of facility you will be birthing the baby at (Hospital or Birthing Center).

Atlanta Office
Valentino Ola-martins
+1(678)773-0087
Re: Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? by chibertha(f): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2017
Please how does yours work in Houston. What is the cost for the total package.

Jerryonye2:
Well done, we have similar services too here in Houston TX

Re: Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? by Swag9: 3:02am On Jun 10, 2017
Hi, please am looking for an accommodation in Chicago for from now till mid July. Am looking to have my baby at John Stroger hospital of cook county. Any leads will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay? by BISCOLEE: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Please did you eventually used John stroger hospital? How much were you charged if you did. I will appreciate your response. Thank you. [quoteor=Swag9 post=57368803]Hi, please am looking for an accommodation in Chicago for from now till mid July. Am looking to have my baby at John Stroger hospital of cook county. Any leads will be greatly appreciated.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Be Family Contact Us For Water Borehole Drilling Services , Etc / My Son Doesn't Want To Eat / I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.