Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Postgraduate Diploma With Nysc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Postgraduate Diploma With Nysc (591 Views)

Postgraduate Diploma Without Nysc Certificate / Universities With Fast Postgraduate M. Sc Programmes In Nigeria / Apply For NIM/UI Part-time Postgraduate Diploma In Management 2017/2018 Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Postgraduate Diploma With Nysc by klique(f): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2016
[b][/b] angrygood morning everyone, please I just graduated from Federal polytechnic Oko, anambra State. And my going for youth service will be around 2017 ending or even 2018. Because predecessors from my department -Mass communication are scheduled to go next year February. Also with the new 800 quota given to polytechnics which would reduce the number of students being mobilized thereby delaying the whole process. My question is: Instead of just waiting the whole year, is it possible for me to be doing my postgraduate diploma (PGD) while I wait for the service? And even if I'm caught up between the program and the service-will it constitute a problem for me? (can I combined the two?) Am confused... I really need your help ASAP. Thanks... No insults please.
Re: Postgraduate Diploma With Nysc by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2016
It important to note, that for you to obtain the PGD form, you must have your NYSC certificate without that you can't be considered to run the programme.

klique:
[b][/b] angrygood morning everyone, please I just graduated from Federal polytechnic Oko, anambra State. And my going for youth service will be around 2017 ending or even 2018. Because predecessors from my department -Mass communication are scheduled to go next year February. Also with the new 800 quota given to polytechnics which would reduce the number of students being mobilized thereby delaying the whole process. My question is: Instead of just waiting the whole year, is it possible for me to be doing my postgraduate diploma (PGD) while I wait for the service? And even if I'm caught up between the program and the service-will it constitute a problem for me? (can I combined the two?) Am confused... I really need your help ASAP. Thanks... No insults please.

(1) (Reply)

Study Medicine And Surgery In China / Please Where Can I Work As A Pharmacist??? / Nigerian Students Drown In Malaysia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.