Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover (15439 Views)

NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement / 13 Girls Rescued From A Guest House In Abuja By NAPTIP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by ijustdey: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2016
An official of National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP), simply identified as Emmanuel, has been arrested for alleged attempted murder of a female police officer.

Emmanuel allegedly broke the jaw of the victim while manhandling her, strangled and left her in coma.

Prior to the tragic incident, the victim, who is an Assistant Superintendent of Police at D Division, Akwa Ibom State Command, was said to have been in a relationship with the suspect for some time.

It was learnt that problem started when the lady found out that the NAPTIP official is married to another woman and insisted that she could not marry him as second wife.

But on the fateful day, Emmanuel when to the victim’s house at night to pressure to become his second wife but the woman refused.

This resulted in an argument. At the height of the argument, Emmanuel allegedly gave her the beating of her life and took to his heels when the victim collapsed in a pool of blood. At press time, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP Cordelia Nwawe, did not pick several calls sent to her mobile line.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/naptip-official-attempts-to-kill-policewoman-lover/
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by buygala(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Thank God she survived smiley

As per the story. .. Only d parties can tell what really transpired btw them that led to her beating... so I have nothing else to say smiley

Nothing in the story said he descended on her just because she turned down his proposal .... the resultant argument could have been still on the proposal matter or may have diverted into a different one, which I wasn't an eye-witness to...

*walks away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by Ekebe1(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Nawa o!
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by adadioranmah(f): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2016
Wonders
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by sunny6080: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2016
rubbish
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by musa7m(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2016
......NCAN reporting for duty
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by Tunami(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Hmm, is this love?

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by omowolewa: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2016
it's normal, the business built on lies will die by fight.
The business of secret affair will always crash land, the best is to quit when the ovation is loud.

OC! oya put am for cell 6!! I mean cell 6!!!

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by Lilimax(f): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2016
No be by force to marry na shocked

I'm not interested in marrying you should not be a problem. To love is not by force embarassed

2 Likes

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by Kobicove(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2016
This story is incomplete undecided

2 Likes

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by emmydykes(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Love is wicked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by nedu2000(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2016
This PPRO of police,always not picking her call.its such an irritating trait to possess

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by AngelAhnie(f): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2016
I no trust police, this could be cooked up to nail Emmanuel....

Police is not my friend! angry

2 Likes

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2016
yemi alade ft falz..marry me comes to mind.. grin grin grin
Lilimax:
No be by force to marry na shocked

I'm not interested in marrying you should not be a problem. To love is not by force embarassed

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by brostheo(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2016
Since na police be the victim here,I have noting else to say
But wait first, to marry na by force ?

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2016
Lazy policewoman. Ordinary civilian set rough handle you.she should be sacked

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2016
grin
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by aljazira: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2016
Fake policewoman.
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by rickyrex(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2016
Abeg when them go premier the movie

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by Larablink(f): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Just passing by grin
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by donem: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Lazy policewoman. Ordinary civilian set rough handle you.she should be sacked
The woman is also a civilian.

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by tiredface: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2016
WONDERS IN NIGER. HE SHOULD HAVE JUST LOOK FOR A LADY GROOMED TO BELONG TO THE KITCHEN AND THE OTHER ROOM.

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by symbianDON(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2016
Kobicove:
This story is incomplete undecided
abeg hep us complete am grin
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2016
So sad. Attempt killing a 'lover'...this sh*t got me thinking like.. Where dey really lovers? Imaging my babe attempt killing me.. No love.

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by eniorisha(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2016
It's a bit pathetic dt it's a policewoman dt is @ d receiving end this time. She may av even given her 'all'_months of sex, money, friends & family_ to d unfortunate man. Similarly, police m/f aren't so good in physical combat. So police woman or not, she still can't stand in d way of strong men.
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by aariwa(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2016
Akwa Ibom? i am not surprised .That state tops the list in Nigeria for love crimes
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by ArabMopol(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2016
Buhari is a coward... Tufiakwa
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by tiredface: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2016
THE GUY'S NOT LOADED, PERIOD
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by Emo101(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2016
Abegi Na Dem Dem...Show Ur Person Some Like And Love Its My Bornday

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Residents Kidnapped By Bandits In Damari, Kaduna / Efcc Nabs Man For N69 Million Naira Fraud / Police Commissioner’s Aide Accused Of Flogging, Raping Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.