Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: (43711 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by prince4lif: 1:55am On Oct 29, 2009
THIS IS A TRUE SITUATION OF A FRIEND OF MINE THAT WORKS AT OCEANIC, HOW CAN I HELP HIM!

It all started on a beautiful friday night, my wife and I were invited to a dinner party, my wife called her best friend to accompany us because her husband left the country 3 months ago for his Master degree in the US, so she's been lonely lately.

After the party we took her to our place where her two kids and ours were been watch over by our house help, on getting home all the kids were asleep so my wife's best friend went to join her kids in the guest room, my wife went to our bedroom and I just change into my pijamas and returned to the living room watching the TV and replying some business emails.

After about 45 minutes my wife's friend joined me in the living room,I asked if she wasn't sleeping she said she was bored and lonely, so we started gisting normally, she's very free with me, she got some drink from the wine bar and got me some, after a while she went she changed her sitting position and she was already wearing a sexy transparent night gown I could even see her pointed nipples and the g-string she was wearing.

Immidiately she got close to me I felt the heat,and this was becoming irresistible, I reached out for her boobs. Squeezed and massaged them then she fell into my arms, I had the roughest sex I have ever had in years, it was like feeding a starving dog. After cumming I became relieved and had to tidy up before my wife finds out. I thought it would end there, this woman called me to say''Thank you the next day".

The third day she sent my wife to me and requested I come to her home to help her with some goods sent by her hussy, I went there, the kids were already sent to her mother inlaw, after helping her with all she needed to clear the goods her husband sent,she offered to entertain me but I said I had to get home, she in her tight outfit start her irresistible romantic moves onces again and was reaching for my trousers.

I tried to stop, and made her understand the incident of the previous night was a mistake, but she was so stubborn and adamant,and began to cry,I was carried away and fell for her again,it was really an experience I can't forget.

Now am in trouble, this woman seems to be enjoying every moment with me and has been so caring and even sends me up to 20 text messages a day at work. What can I do to get her off my back? I love my wife and wouldn't her to find out,  HELP, HELP
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by kizi: 2:08am On Oct 29, 2009
Speechless sad
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by BlissMoney(m): 2:23am On Oct 29, 2009
This is a war you need to fight with all your life. Let me tell you, you are playing with fire. The enjoyment you think you are having now is Sadness and Crying later. What you can do to stop all this is that, CALL YOUR WIFE and explain to her. If possible tell the friend you've tell your wife. If you are going to her house go with your wife. God will see you through.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by ladijacobs: 2:47am On Oct 29, 2009
prince4lif:

THIS IS A TRUE SITUATION OF A FRIEND OF MINE THAT WORKS AT OCEANIC, HOW CAN I HELP HIM!

So you dey work for Oceanic? 'Cos this sounds like your personal experience o!
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by Outstrip(f): 3:53am On Oct 29, 2009
Tell your wife
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by ima1(f): 4:24am On Oct 29, 2009
Some men are stupid o, you have sex with your wife's best friend when your wife is a few foot away, why don't you men use your brains, a few mins of pleasure is not worth losing your wife and kids, and what if the woman's husband finds out. you only think about yourself, hope ur wife forgives you cuz if i was in her position, all hell will break lose.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by finemocha(f): 4:27am On Oct 29, 2009
dude there are just some chicks u dont touch. sisters, cousins and bestfriends. i think mothers too, and aunties in short any relative is out of the question.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by ima1(f): 4:34am On Oct 29, 2009
finemocha:

dude there are just some chicks u dont touch. sisters, cousins and bestfriends. i think mothers too, and aunties in short any relative is out of the question.

lol what do you mean i think mothers too. mothers should be at the top of the list lol
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by nikky001: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2009
She's nt inluv wit u,only want u 2 fill d space of her hussy,tel ur wife nw or suffer later.nd flee 4rm d devil
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2009
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I WILL NEVER GET MARRIED IN NIGERIA WHILE I AM STILL LIVING IN ABROAD.

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE FULL OF DISAPPOINTMENTS, I JUST CAN`T IMAGINE GOING OUT WITH ONE.

LAI LAI , I WON`T MAKE THAT MISTAKE OF GETTING MARRIED IN NIGERIA WHILE LIVING OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by spizzlenik(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2009
Sorry dude, you are in a fix but U got urself in the position, gosh what were u thinking? anyway, if u really wanna stop, u gotta stay clear of her and maybe confess to your wife when the coast is clearer. It aint gonna an easy thing to do, but u got urself in the mess in the 1st place.

P.S: remember, she doesn't love U, she was just missing some wild action.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2009
TEMPTATION!!!!!!!!

God will deliver us from this women
It's sweet now,
prince4lif:

after a while she went she changed her siting position and she was already wearing a sexy transparent night gown I could even see her pointed nipples and the g-string she was wearing. Immidiately she got close to me I felt the heat,and this was becoming irresistible, I reached out for her boobs.squized and massaged them then she fell into my arms,I had the roughest sex I have ever had in years,it was like feeding a starving dog.

This is serious undecided

Did you people remembered to use condom? I guess not! RUSH HOUR!  grin

Trouble is ahead! Tell your friend to RUN! RUN!! Fire on the Mountain
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by nethacker(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I WILL NEVER GET MARRIED IN NIGERIA WHILE I AM STILL LIVING IN ABROAD.

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE FULL OF DISAPPOINTMENTS, I JUST CAN`T IMAGINE GOING OUT WITH ONE.

LAI LAI , I WON`T MAKE THAT MISTAKE OF GETTING MARRIED IN NIGERIA WHILE LIVING OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.
Will u just SHUT that your fucking thing called mouth!!!!  angry angry u r d disappointment u c in those gurls n u r here saying rubbish !!!! do u think u can sit there n compare our girls with those ones u cherish so much that lack respect angry angry . Nothing can compare with our 9ja gurls cos they r richly blended with a sound knowledge of our heritage.  angry angry .Just stick to your FAT n UGLY oyinbo gurls.Nonsense angry angry i will  come back to u

@poster.Can't u tell your wife? I'll rather tell my wife n beg for her forgiveness cry which is not that easy anyway than let a 5-mins pleasure ruin my happy home . Come to think of it,hw would u feel if your own wife had slept with your Best friend? waiting for an answer  
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2009
NETHACKER WHY ARE YOU IN PAIN,

MY COMENT MUST HAVE TOUCHED YOUR BONE MARROW,

WELL OYINBO GIRLS LACK RESPECT GOOD

THE FRIEND THAT WAS SLEEPING WITH HER BEST FRIEND HUSBAND CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH RESPECT WAS IN THAT.

DOES SHE RESPECT HER HUSBAND THAT WENT ABROAD

DOES SHE RESPECT HER FRIEND

DOES SHE RESPECT HER FRIEND HUSBAND BEFORE SHE SEDUCE HIM

THIS IS WHAT MOST NIGERIANS GIRLS DO WHEREVER THEIR HUSBAND WENT ABROAD, I HAVE TOO MANY EXAMPLES

YOU NEED TO WASH YOUR BRAIN BEFORE YOU TALK TO ME, I CAN SEE SOME DIRTS IN YOUR WATERY BRAIN,
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

THE FRIEND THAT WAS SLEEPING WITH HER BEST FRIEND HUSBAND CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH RESPECT WAS IN THAT.

THIS IS WHAT MOST NIGERIANS GIRLS DO WHEREVER THEIR HUSBAND WENT ABROAD, I HAVE TOO MANY EXAMPLES

YOU NEED TO WASH YOUR BRAIN BEFORE YOU TALK TO ME, I CAN SEE SOME DIRTS IN YOUR WATERY BRAIN,

TRUE embarassed
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2009
FAAKAY

THANK YOU

ABI NA LIE
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by nethacker(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

Y r u so dumb to realise that wat dat babe did can happen to anybody.Its not peculiar to only 9ja gurls mind u.Its an individual thing.A girl will cheat irrespective of her background.
Well keep ur notion to urself
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2009
There are 3things here. Lust,lack of discipline&dishonesty.How can a married be so loose to have sex when his wife is around.From his comment,he said he enjoyed it like some1 who was starved of sex,yet he said he loves his wife.Imaging dat from a married man.He has no fear of God&doesnt love his wife.As for d lady,shes a slot,who knows how many men she would have lurred into such unholy act? Just for 3months she cant hold herself,too bad.The guy should tell his wife&repent
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2009
TOBA I REASON WITH,

A LADY CAN`T HOLD ON FOR 3 MONTHS SEE PALAVA

HOW ABOUT THOSE LADIES THEIR HUSBAND SPEND 1 OR 2 YEARS BEFORE HE COME HOME TO VISIT FOR JUST 1 OR 2 MONTH AND RETURN TO ABROAD.

IS THERE ANY ELEMENT OF TRUTH IN OUR NIGERIA BASED LADIES

AFTER ALL OYINBO NO DEY GO CHURCH BUT OUR NIGERIAN GIRLS NA DEM BE USHER,CHOIR EVEN LADY EVANGELIST AND STILL THEY COMMIT ADULTERY FROM THE HIGHEST ORDER.

IYINBO NO DEY GO CHURCH BUT NA DEM HOLY PASS.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by iice(f): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2009
[img]http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/lol-052.GIF[/img]
Sorry but the story is funny. People like him give men a bad name.  And i thought men were made of sturdier stuff grin I keep forgetting we are in another age cheesy
Irresistible indeed. . .reached out and touched her and blah.  Completely forgetting the wife in the other room and the children in the other room.  Na so una dey traumatize children.  So little control. . .Like i always say, you get what you ask for cheesy

Let him tell his wife.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2009
It's so sad nairaland now lacks intelligent comments.Nethacker that oyinboju is just a dullard beyond.Everybody cheats so spare the sexist comment and go f u c k yourself.Also this story just pure fantasy and fake have sex with a woman while your wife's home.Spare us super story
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by oolateju: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2009
@ Poster
Tell your friend he is allowing his third leg to control his life and if he is not very careful, it will ruin him. Some men are just dog and without self restraint.

As for the woman, she is one of many that makes people to think of women in that way so i dont blame OYINBOGOJU for what he said .
In my opinion, i wont want to be seperated from my husband for a long time for any reason even if the circumstances is unavoidable. I will folow him anywhere o. Na me know as e dey take do me geezgeez. I know fit hold body for long time. grin kiss
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by kidsam: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2009
@ oolateju
So in thesame position you are likely to do same
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by na2day2(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2009
prince4lif:

It all started on a beautiful friday night, my wife and I were invited to a dinner party, my wife called her best friend to accompany us because her husband left the country 3 months ago for his Master degree in the US, so she's been lonely lately. After the party we took her to our place where her two kids and ours were been watch over by our house help, on getting home all the kids were asleep so my wife's best friend went to join her kids in the guest room, my wife went to our bedroom and I just change into my pijamas and returned to the living room watching the TV and replying some business emails. after about 45 minutes my wife's friend joined me in the living room,I asked if she wasn't sleeping she said she was bored and lonely, so we started gisting normally , she's very free with me, she got some drink from the wine bar and got me some, after a while she went she changed her siting position and she was already wearing a sexy transparent night gown I could even see her pointed nipples and the g-string she was wearing. Immidiately she got close to me I felt the heat,and this was becoming irresistible, I reached out for her boobs.squized and massaged them then she fell into my arms,I had the roughest sex I have ever had in years,it was like feeding a starving dog. After cumming I became relieved and had to tidy up before my wife finds out. I thought it would end there, this woman called me to say''Thank you the next day" .The third day she sent my wife to me and requested I come to her home to help her with some goods sent by her hussy, I went there, the kids were already sent to her mother inlaw, after helping her with all she needed to clear the goods her husband sent,she offered to entertain me but I said I had to get home, she in her tight outfit start her irresistible romantic moves onces again and was reaching for my trousers, I tried to stop, and made her understand the incident of the previous night was a mistake, but she was so stubborn and adamant,and began to cry,I was carried away and fell for her again,it was really an experience I can't forget. Now am in trouble, this woman seems to be enjoying every moment with me and has been so caring and even sends me up to 20 text messages a day at work. What can I do to get her off my back? I love my wife and wouldn't her to find out, HELP, HELP

bros, no be u i meet for one bank like so the other day telling some tales by moonlight story? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by whitelexi(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2009
The brain cant make the heart do what it cant handle. . .  But in this case, i'd expect some more resistance from the dude, he is too soft and has put his marriage in danger as a direct result. This woman will blackmail him if he tries to cut off her supply of supplementary comfort at this stage.

I suggest some extremely strict handling of this situation which is very delicately balanced, his actions can bring more tension and emotion to a situation that has too much of both already. . .  

1. Come clean, tell your wife what you've done and put your house in order first.
2. Spend all available time in your wife's company, if she's not available, spend it with your kids.
3. Stop all intermediate contact with this woman, physically, mentally, emotionally, socially and electronically. Change your mobile number and email if she already has those.
4. Gradually phase her out of your lives, without getting her overly upset with your actions as this can stir up deadly emotions.
5. Act now, and stop this reckless desire that is consuming u and your entire world!

Your friend has let men down and needs to correct his actions immediately. Adultery is a sin before God and man angry
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by 190: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2009
^^@oolateju
Damn it so her husband goin 2 abroad kant make her wait even for a year

get a Love Machine then~

@poster
well this is sad~
why all these ABROAD WAHALA~
yesterday i read sometin abt abroad wahala and 2day same tin~
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2009
190:

^^@oolateju
Damn it so her husband goin 2 abroad kant make her wait even for a year

get a Love Machine then~ grin

they are always not happy about it: Its a two thing, he is leaving for good, but the other side, she is not happy @ all angry
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by oolateju: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2009
@KIDSAM
Open ur eyes and read simple english. I did not say i will do sumtin like that. I said i will try my possible best not to be seperated from my hubby for a long period of time.

@190
Love Machine is not like the real thing. Can never take the place of my husby. wink cool
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by whitelexi(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2009
Dude cannot blame the woman in this case, he allowed it happen in the first place!

Does it mean his wife is not attractive enough to him? what was he looking for when he touched her boobs, why did he not touch his wife's own instead?
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by iice(f): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2009
whitelexi:

The brain cant make the heart do what it cant handle. . .  But in this case, i'd expect some more resistance from the dude, he is too soft and has put his marriage in danger as a direct result. This woman will blackmail him if he tries to cut off her supply of supplementary comfort at this stage.

I suggest some extremely strict handling of this situation which is very delicately balanced, his actions can bring more tension and emotion to a situation that has too much of both already. . .  

1. Come clean, tell your wife what you've done and put your house in order first.
2. Spend all available time in your wife's company, if she's not available, spend it with your kids.
3. Stop all intermediate contact with this woman, physically, mentally, emotionally, socially and electronically. Change your mobile number and email if she already has those.
4. Gradually phase her out of your lives, without getting her overly upset with your actions as this can stir up deadly emotions.
5. Act now, and stop this reckless desire that is consuming u and your entire world!

Your friend has let men down and needs to correct his actions immediately. Adultery is a sin before God and man angry

Gbam!

whitelexi:

Dude cannot blame the woman in this case, he allowed it happen in the first place!

Does it mean his wife is not attractive enough to him? what was he looking for when he touched her boobs, why did he not touch his wife's own instead?

On a roll today cheesy
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by galatico(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2009
Then you're a bad friend, how dare you come here and seek for advice damn it! You suck!!! BUZZ OFF!!! You Adulterer .
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by steve49ja(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2009
Hmmn.

Does his wife starve him?
I dont get why he would rush for the ladies chest with so much passion
He knew what he was getting into before he inserted.

He should just stop already. Is it worth losing his family?

whitelexi:

Lexi, We gats talk. Hit me up on yim asap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.