Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 AM

Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help (1242 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Please Help A Sister Please For God Sake / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help by AfricaFace(f): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2007
Hello Landers, My sister can't sleep? my elder sister and her Boyfriend who is from another tribe is set to marry . But her Boyfriends parents doesn't want him to marry outside their tribe,  what can they do,
Re: Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help by Coco29(f): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2007
NIgerians give them selves to much problems.

so what if she is from here and he is from there

they are with each other not the family.

2 Likes

Re: Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help by fellow(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2007
well respect the wish of your parents. It helps
Re: Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help by Coco29(f): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2007
fellow:

well respect the wish of your parents. It helps

are you saying that yr parents can tell you who to marry

they are not the one living with them.

my parents can voice their opinion, that is all i make the decisions for me.

1 Like

Re: Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2007
whats tribe got to do with it,i don't know why some parents are just so, angry
Re: Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help by jaybaby(f): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2007
U & ur Sister can call ur Parents ,sit 'em dwn & Beg 'em --I'm sure they wld change der mind
Re: Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help by fellow(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2007
depends on your power of convinction.You can't just run away from your parents house cause you feel if you don't marry the other person you won't be alright!! well they might have a good reason for objecting to that. The guy should find out
Re: Intertribal Marriage And My Sister. Please Help by Sayoh: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2007
I have a serious passion 4issues like dis cause they touchy n need to b handled carefully. I'l advice dt ur sis n her fiance shud keep prayin dt they change thier mind bt they shudnt do anythin rash like defyin his parents. I just keep prayin dt this intertribal thin ends in our time

(1) (Reply)

Who Is My Girlfriend, Is She My Friend Or My Girl? / The / To Guys She's A LovePeddler; To Gals He's The Man. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.