Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today (17723 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 84th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Odumegwu Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon Smile Together In 2010 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
I can't wish him bad, he played his part and moved on.

one fact i keep pondering on whenever that name is mentioned is he didn't get up to 2 Million votes from Biafrans(East) and this is someone IPOB wants me to believe they really loved; what an irony!

HBD to him.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by loopman: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
May his soul roast in hell
A bastard coward that brought about the dead of millions because of his untamed ego.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by loopman: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Clinton9000:

Afonja...

Ibo, you want to go but you can't go. Frustrated IPOB.

7 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
LONG LIVE THE CHIEF

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by nwasinachi(f): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
The greatest man to ever walk d face of Biafra and Nigeria . Continue to rest in peace sir

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by frleopardo: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ioannes:

I don't exchange words online with spoilt brats who have access to their mommy's phone. Now toddle off.
it's good you know I'm a spoilt brat using my mom's phone.
Awo engineered a starvation policy by the food blockade that killed 3million Biafran children and also gave only 20 pounds to igbos after the war, thereby keeping their millions for his people. he was hailed for this act by his people who now turn around, like the two - faced hypocrite that they are, to say 'we are one Nigeria'.
Till today no igbo has come out to ask why should a man who committed a war-crime be honored if we are really brothers in Nigeria.
Now your people open their smelly amala and ewedu mouth to question why should a man, who sacrificed his father's wealth to prosecute a war and was even begged to lead his people out of the cesspit called Nigeria, be honored and celebrated by his people.
You afonjas make hypocritical comments and when we stand up to put your oblong head straight you turn around to say we are filled with hatred forgetting that you guys are the fore-runners of hate and envy.
You don't see igbos in any afonja- related thread but check out any igbo related thread: you guys will be crawling like roaches all over it, spewing your hate and envy as usual.

11 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by mayorchelsea(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Last time I checked,Nairaland is a Nigerian social media space and I am a Nigerian.You don't want me an afonja to comment on an OSU thread,don't post it here then.Only a dimwit expects me to select a thread I should comment on or not.How many times have some OSUs commented on Osun threads?Or Ogun threads?Some people really are suffering from selective amnesia,two-faced dogs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by timeman: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
Who is odumegwu ojukwu??. Is that the roadside plumber chinedu said could fix my pumping machine??
Kiss the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Godemcee(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Happy birthday to the coward who cost us to lose the life of 3million people in a cold civil war.

rest in peace though

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Elnino4ladies: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2016
The coward ojukwu

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin

The Decoder nkor?

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by LorDBolton(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2016
gidgiddy:
It should be noted that Ojukwu did not fight to become a Nigerian hero. He fought to be the hero of the Igbos and the minorities that once made up the Eastern Region. The hero of a persecuted people.

So Westerners and Northerners who insult the memory of Ojukwu do so out of ignorance or stupidity.

I will wish the great Ikemba well tomorow since today is the 3rd.

Very few minorities respect ojukwu ( yea i'm from a southern minority tribe)

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Rilwayne001: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2016
Happy posthumous birthday Ojuiku, the baba ibo himself.

You are dead but your manhood lives on shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Mujaheeeden: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2016
Ioannes:
I still don't understand why this man is being celebrated

After leading your people into a needless war where close to 3million of your people died and then you ran away when the battle got close to you, abandoning your people to their fate, how did these acts become worthy of honour and emulation?
Are you okay

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Earth2Metahuman: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2016
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Mujaheeeden: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2016
loopman:
A bastard coward that brought about the dead of millions because of his untamed ego.
Extend my greetings to your mum grin

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by nextprince: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Still better than ojuku who died lame, lonely deaf, dumb and blind on the hospital bed in london while his harlot of a wife, bianca was busy sucking FFK's prick here in Nigeria

Choi, c finishing. Na people hero u dey finish like dis? Bro u wicked sha

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by steppin: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2016
omenka:
I reserve my comment. Make children no begin cry for my ears again. cheesy

Lol. Even without saying they are still weeplng. cheesy
Say it and chop ban.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by loopman: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Extend my greetings to your mum grin

Why do you Ibos find it so easy to ridicule your parents on public forums? bad training or lack of it thereof? undecided
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Mujaheeeden: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2016
loopman:

Why do you Ibos find it so easy to ridicule your parents on public forums? bad training or lack of it thereof? undecided
Is you alright grin

Do what i told you first
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Earth2Metahuman: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2016
loopman:

what do you expect from someone that wakes his parent with sliding tackle grin

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Rapuru14: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Still better than ojuku who died lame, lonely deaf, dumb and blind on the hospital bed in london while his harlot of a wife, bianca was busy sucking FFK's prick here in Nigeria
E pain am

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Mujaheeeden: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2016
loopman:

Is you alright grin

Do what i told you first.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by fortunateice(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2016
Even though am not in support of the biafran movement, i still Respect and and count you among the braves.. You showed courage, dedication and strength...
You showed us that there is no respect for those who coward at the hour of revolution.

You were never buried but planted, grow on soldier...

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by loopman: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Is you alright grin

Do what i told you first.

Ok. greet your mum for me too. grin How is she?
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Rapuru14: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2016
loopman:

Ntooooooor

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by loopman: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
what do you expect from someone that wakes his parent with sliding tackle grin

I want to believe that is the truth about most of them here.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by hucienda: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Happy birthday, General Ojukwu.

#Respect

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Igboid: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Odogwu akataka, otu onye ana asi unu abiago! Nwoke ike, Dike! Agu olu, onye ana ekwu maka ya nwelu ife ona eme.
Udene Kaluaka na amapu ozu afo. Egwu adi atu afo, obulu uzo, anu ana agba egbe ona ata nni, anu nganga mpi. Omelu kwelu ike, Okirikiri ka ana agba ukwu ose, Gburugburu Igbo nine.

May your soul rest in peace.

9 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Rapuru14: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2016
nextprince:

Choi, c finishing. Na people hero u dey finish like dis? Bro u wicked sha
U're consoling yourself... Go inside and weep as usual

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Rapuru14: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2016
loopman:
We like am like that... so e no consaan u ok?
veer off

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's 83rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Successdude(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2016
You are a rare gem..... With your sole surpervision and leadership you were able to not only stand the national military of nigeria for three years but unwinded the technological stint in you... Which they (the nigerian military) could not do....... Taking a look at the armoured cars and ogbunigwe(aka ojukwu bucket) built by the Biafrans during the war ontheir own, spells my word.... We love you..... And still will.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father / Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo / Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.