Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

If You Can Deliver Moringa In Large Quantities To Lagos Contact Me - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / If You Can Deliver Moringa In Large Quantities To Lagos Contact Me (529 Views)

Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price / We Can Deliver Maize To Lagos And Ibadan @#120k - #125k Respectively / Garri Sourcing In And Around Ogun And Lagos Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Deliver Moringa In Large Quantities To Lagos Contact Me by Kunglaw619: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2016
Contact me if you can deliver Moringa to Lagos. 20 tons needed but can be sent in bits if you wish. Whatsapp or call 08133747993 or email me at edehkingsley15@yahoo.com
Re: If You Can Deliver Moringa In Large Quantities To Lagos Contact Me by kinibigdeal(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2016
I have some i planted in our compound, it always end up being a waste. Dont know if it will match up the ton's you required though
Kunglaw619:
Contact me if you can deliver Moringa to Lagos. 20 tons needed but can be sent in bits if you wish. Whatsapp or call 08133747993 or email me at edehkingsley15@yahoo.com
Re: If You Can Deliver Moringa In Large Quantities To Lagos Contact Me by Kunglaw619: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2016
You can harvest it and measure. It could be money for you o. Although am sure it won't be much cos it's just in you compound
kinibigdeal:
I have some i planted in our compound, it always end up being a waste. Dont know if it will match up the ton's you required though
Re: If You Can Deliver Moringa In Large Quantities To Lagos Contact Me by kinibigdeal(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yeah, is not that much. Sometimes i do have up to 10 lacassera bottle filled with it

Kunglaw619:
You can harvest it and measure. It could be money for you o. Although am sure it won't be much cos it's just in you compound
Re: If You Can Deliver Moringa In Large Quantities To Lagos Contact Me by karlxavier(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
@ kinibigdeal, how many trees do you have in your compound? How many years has the trees stayed? Please answer this question...
Re: If You Can Deliver Moringa In Large Quantities To Lagos Contact Me by kinibigdeal(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cant say, i didnt plant it but i think like 3 trees
karlxavier:
@ kinibigdeal, how many trees do you have in your compound? How many years has the trees stayed? Please answer this question...
Re: If You Can Deliver Moringa In Large Quantities To Lagos Contact Me by deedii: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
i have over hundred trees would you like to come in and harvest yourself?
Kunglaw619:

1 Like

Re: If You Can Deliver Moringa In Large Quantities To Lagos Contact Me by Kunglaw619: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Where are trees located sir?
deedii:
i have over hundred trees would you like to come in and harvest yourself?
Re: If You Can Deliver Moringa In Large Quantities To Lagos Contact Me by deedii: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
owode, oke odan. ogun state
Kunglaw619:
Where are trees located sir?

(1) (Reply)

Layers For Sale For Xmas / Malawi Edible Oil Refining Plant Reasonable Design Study And Review / EU Ban On Nigerian Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.