Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

How To Spot If Your Partner Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot If Your Partner Is Cheating On You (607 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / My fiancée is cheating again / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot If Your Partner Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Is your boyfriend playing HOME or AWAY match?

Does ‘Edible Catering’ keep calling your boyfriend and does the food he ordered never seem to get delivered?

Is your girlfriend’s phone attached to her hip at all times?

Does every conversation lead to an argument?

Can you never reach your boyfriend late at night or in the early hours of the morning?

Hmmmmmm don’t panic yet but these may all be signs that your partner is cheating on you, according to the people of Lagos.

BollyLomo put this question to the streets….

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFApjXTfTgA

(1) (Reply)

I Am Really Searching For A Soul Mate... / Please Which Business Can I Venture Into Right Now? / Lady Who Failed To Show Up At Own Wedding Caught With Ex-lover In Hotel Room (pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.