Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

“it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh (3137 Views)

Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' / 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh / “ It Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me ” – Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Tonto Dikeh is never a mile away from controversy. And this time around, she has not released a new single and uploaded a semi-nude picture.

The Nollywood actress, sensationally claimed via Twitter, that her first sexual experience, was with foremost music producer, Don Jazzy.

“I got disvirgined by @DONJAZZY i think this a lil bit Too Much info,” she wrote.

Don Jazzy, who was online at the time, chose to respond with humour. He wrote: “lol me dat im still a V,” (‘V’ meaning virgin).

A lot of fans were amused and shocked at the same time and reacted differently. Some did not believe it, stating clearly that Tonto was still on her attention-seeking mission.

But it might just be true, as Don Jazzy, once dated the actress and admitted it sometime back.

1 Like

Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by ableguy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
Eyaa

4 Likes

Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by Sunnybabe(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
pikshure or idonbelivit
Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by grevotech(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Mtchewwwwww News of 2013 abi 2014. Old news even before she met her "Malivelyhood"

1 Like

Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by chriskosherbal(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Tonto Dikeh hmmmm
Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by rhymesnoni(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
fool.proudly saying it, dnt know wat diz wrld z turning 2.ah pity ya husband though.
Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg con delete this mumu post

1 Like

Re: “it Was Don Jazzy Who Disvirgined Me” – Tonto Dikeh by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
If na afonja them for don begin dey masturbate on this thread.
Rantin how they lev punny for others..
Bunch of frustrated clowns

(1) (Reply)

Funny!!!!! Alexx Ekubo Shades Actor Daniel Lloyd On Instagram / Mr. Soji Harmony Biography / Wizkid's Son Surprise Tiwa Savage's Son At His Christmas Party With...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.