Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (626575 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by flexisafsupport: 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello,
Kindly be informed that the calls that were made to some applicants were in no way a signal for shortlisting. We had some issues confirming some information which is why we had to make the calls.

We are simply trying to clear the air such that people who have not received similar phone calls would not feel like they have been rejected

Sincerely,
FlexiSAF Support Team

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by flexisafsupport: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Prudento:
Hello flexisafsupport,

Please is there any updated information from ptdf on the results of MSc exams? Is the list coming out same time with phd list?
some us who would be fortunate to get the scholarship will need to apply for Academic Training Approval Scheme (ATAS) certificate, which takes about 20 days to process. Afterwards, we would need to apply for Confirmation of Acceptance (CAS), which may take two weeks. It's after these that we can think of processing Visa. However, some of us have start dates in first Week of September.
Please do as much as you can to help. We appreciate your support.
Kind regards,

Hello,
We do not have any updated info from the PTDF at this point but we hope to have something before the end of next week. We would keep you posted

Sincerely,
FlexiSAF Support Team
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by manaja87: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello Flexisaf, can we present our international passports as means of identification for the interview
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Crane1: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
But we are told to expect list of successful candidates... How come some are being called now...
Hmm.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Crane1: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sigh!!!

flexisafsupport:
Hello,
Kindly be informed that the calls that were made to some applicants were in no way a signal for shortlisting. We had some issues confirming some information which is why we had to make the calls.

We are simply trying to clear the air such that people who have not received similar phone calls would not feel like they have been rejected

Sincerely,
FlexiSAF Support Team
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
flexisafsupport:
Hello,

Sincerely,
FlexiSAF Support Team

Thanks for claring the air. That means the calls came from flexisaf and not PTDF?

Regards.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 12:57am On Jul 22, 2017
Crane1:
But we are told to expect list of successful candidates... How come some are being called now...
Hmm.
If you were called how would you have feel? Hmm?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 22, 2017
this ptdf guys are not just organised. Some people travelled from overseas for the interview.

Y should one bring 10 copies of research proposals. Y insinuating that we should bring our MSc thesis and employment letter just yesterday evening when our interview will b 4 days time.

This is unfair.

flexisafsupport. if one does not bring all documents, will one b disqualified.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Rocorleone: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2017
Mayflowa:

Someone I know was called today about ptdf's MSc from ptdf office. He was asked whether he has admission already and what country he would like to do his master

Are you serious?
If this is just a single case which I believe it is, whoelse has got called upon?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by mystikal(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2017
manaja87:

Bro, whats your course of study

Marine engineering
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2017
usmee:

Your Website has been having some issues for sometime now, it doesn't open except I refresh countless times before it works, but still I'm unable to print out my application slip. It shows "error loading basic info"

Secondly, I have received two invitation letters via email for the interview, the first one was for me to come on 25th while the second email showed 26th, so what do I do in this regard?

Cheers
Their last email should be the currrent date n time
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Sunnystooth(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2017
So other people that were not called and asked if they have admission already and the country they'll like to go,
dem no follow be that?

Chai!!!
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Oduok(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2017
Sunnystooth:
So other people that were not called and asked if they have admission already and the country they'll like to go,
dem no follow be that?

Chai!!!

anyone wey dem no call should call them.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Prudento: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Mayflowa:

Someone I know was called today about ptdf's MSc from ptdf office. He was asked whether he has admission already and what country he would like to do his master

Did they ask him whether he would like to go to Brazil or France?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by adakoleagbenu: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2017
flexisafsupport:
Hello,

Sincerely,
FlexiSAF Support Team

Yimu....... Until ptdf asks flexisafsupport to display results I can't wholeheartedly trust the system.

Calling calling. make una better call me
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by lexsals4real(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2017
flexisafsupport:

Hello,
We do not have any updated info from the PTDF at this point but we hope to have something before the end of next week. We would keep you posted

Sincerely,
FlexiSAF Support Team
Please FlexiSAF is the cover page containing name & research topic of applicant among the five number pages of our PhD research proposal?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by mystikal(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2017
Flexisaf,
Fonts can reduce or increase number of pages. Is there a a standard number of Microsoft Font to use? Thanks.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by flexisafsupport: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

Yimu....... Until ptdf asks flexisafsupport to display results I can't wholeheartedly trust the system.

Calling calling. make una better call me

Mr Yimu,
We pray you are called for shortlisting. All the best

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by flexisafsupport: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2017
mystikal:
Flexisaf,
Fonts can reduce or increase number of pages. Is there a a standard number of Microsoft Font to use? Thanks.

The instructions are directly from the PTDF and we do not have any observations about it
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by flexisafsupport: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2017
usqoh:
this ptdf guys are not just organised. Some people travelled from overseas for the interview.

Y should one bring 10 copies of research proposals. Y insinuating that we should bring our MSc thesis and employment letter just yesterday evening when our interview will b 4 days time.

This is unfair.

flexisafsupport. if one does not bring all documents, will one b disqualified.

Dear Sir,
These documents I believe were uploaded. If you have any issues accessing them. We could send them to you. But we are indeed sorry for the late announcement.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2017
flexisafsupport:

Dear Sir,
These documents I believe were uploaded. If you have any issues accessing them. We could send them to you. But we are indeed sorry for the late announcement.
u did not ask us to upload our MSc thesis
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mayflowa(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sunnystooth:
dem no follow be that?

Chai!!!

Nah. Of course very few persons are called. It actually means they were considering him deserving but got some missing info they needed to confirm. Majority of the final shortlist would have their documentation in place and won't need to be verified.

I only mentioned it to give u guys hope that ptdf is already working on realeasing final shortlists

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by flexisafsupport: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mayflowa:

Nah. Of course very few persons are called. It actually means they were considering him deserving but got some missing info they needed to confirm. Majority of the final shortlist would have their documentation in place and won't need to be verified.

I only mentioned it to give u guys hope that ptdf is already working on realeasing final shortlists

Hello,
Kindlly note that we have started that the calls we made were no indication of shortlisting. We simply needed to update some information and thus made the call.
Please take note
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by flexisafsupport: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
usqoh:

Yes. That is true. We were simply implying that we could get you some of the documents you uploaded on our system but having issues to access elsewhere at this point
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Ellacity: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
I am disappointed in this question, I would have allowed it if you are an MSc student but the fact that youaregoing for the PhD you are meant to know what is a cover page and save yourself the strength and data you used in asking what i considered as blind question

I am still my humble self ELLACITY

lexsals4real:
Please FlexiSAF is the cover page containing name & research topic of applicant among the five number pages of our PhD research proposal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Ellacity: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Thats part of the interview, If you cant use your discretion then you might probably not be a good research student. All you need is to ask yourself is this worth it. We always like to abuse simple and kind gesture and thats why you are here asking what I considered as been offensive question. I will see you at the interview venue, Moreover what is that your day of interview, respond kindly ASAP

ELLACITY

mystikal:
Flexisaf,
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mlayidi: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
flexisafsupport:
Hello,

Sincerely,
FlexiSAF Support Team
. Hmmmmm, I can't talk now, but God knows best

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Ellacity: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
This simply means that you dont have MSc Thesis otherwise it would have been in soft copy and handy as well. I have all my papers both at hand and soft copy and as such need not complain. This is very competitive scholarship and if you are not ready then others that are will continue pushing forward.

On a lighter note, are you sure you have finished your MSc degree?

ELLACITY

usqoh:

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Region(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
flexisafsupport:

Hello,
Kindlly note that we have started that the calls we made were no indication of shortlisting. We simply needed to update some information and thus made the call.
Please take note
Even if it was for shortlisting you wouldn't say, that's where tact and consideration comes in.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Ellacity: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
You have air your opinion, I would have commented if not that I hate abuse of an opportunity. if the Flexy guy is not here just like last year's experience, some questions wouldnt have cropped up. Please lets allow this guy to be feeding us info and at the same time let us all be asking questions worth asking and be mindful of our comments to this flexy guy.

I am yours in humble ELLACITY

Region:

Even if it was for shortlisting you wouldn't say, that's where tact and consideration comes in.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ellacity:
This simply means that you dont have MSc Thesis otherwise it would have been in soft copy and handy as well. I have all my papers both at hand and soft copy and as such need not complain. This is very competitive scholarship and if you are not ready then others that are will continue pushing forward.

On a lighter note, are you sure you have finished your MSc degree?

ELLACITY

lol. Do u know how many pages my thesis is and the hard copy isnt present here.
The implication is that I will have to print another one with plenty coloured pics imbibed in it.

B prudent when u talk next time. U cant just tell people to bring their MSc thesis 3 days to their interview.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DeniseKendricks: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ellacity:
You have air your opinion, I would have commented if not that I hate abuse of an opportunity. if the Flexy guy is not here just like last year's experience, some questions wouldnt have cropped up. Please lets allow this guy to be feeding us info and at the same time let us all be asking questions worth asking and be mindful of our comments to this flexy guy.

I am yours in humble [b]ELLACITY[/bb]

you are obviously deluded...if not so, you would mind your response to peoples questions and statements...why such rudeness just to prove your point? Abeg get some cool aid and quit being offensive

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (214) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.