Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

OMG! See Mighty Demonstration Of Miracle Power By Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OMG! See Mighty Demonstration Of Miracle Power By Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome (566 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See Mighty Demonstration Of Miracle Power By Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: OMG! See Mighty Demonstration Of Miracle Power By Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome by ScienceWatch: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thanks for sharing. PASTOR Chris is a truly ANOINTED man of God.

The mighty JESUS said, "As my father has sent me, so send I you."

The evidence testifying as a witness of a TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR is the healing, deliverance and free blessing.

JOHN 14:12 Jesus also said to all His disciples/ pastors/ ministers that, " He that believes me, the WORKS/MIRACLES That I do will you also do."

All others have a different roll to play. But they must not pastor a CHURCH of God.

GOD bless pastor Chris !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The 20 Things The Blood Of Christ Does / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/12/16 / See The Religious Discussion Among These Facebook Users(screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.