Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. (758 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / See How A 'Lepa' In Church Wants To Make Me Sin (viewer discretion) / Orobo Vs Lepa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. by oolateju: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2009
Some of my male friends that has a big stature go for tiny girls and the thin ones go for girls three times their size. Is that a law of nature or wat?
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2009
Why must you make a stupid thread?
Is the answer not obvious? angry
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. by oolateju: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2009
who exactly forced you to make a comment and why must you make a stupid comment? and where is the answer that is obvious? shutdown ur computer and go to sleep if you dont have one iota of sensible comment in ur head. MUMU tongue
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2009
oolateju:

who exactly forced you to make a comment and why must you make a stupid comment? and where is the answer that is obvious? shutdown your computer and go to sleep if you dont have one iota of sensible comment in your head. MUMU tongue
and I guess am suppose to assume you dont have common sense posting threads that has been dealt with time and time again.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. by phraoh(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2009
oolateju:

Some of my male friends that has a big stature go for tiny girls and the thin ones go for girls three times their size. Is that a law of nature or wat?

Guyman,u answered ua question which is: some men like lepa and some like orobo(diff preferences).Capice,
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. by oolateju: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2009
@FL GATOR STUPID

grin Dont blame you. since u've described urself as FL GATOR that bleeds orange and blue. Little wonder u've bled ur brains out of ur mouth with all the senseless talk.

What if i'm new on NL and i've never read the thread b4? wat happened to freedom of expression. Get a life! shocked
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2009
oolateju:

@FL GATOR STUPID

grin Dont blame you. since u've described urself as FL GATOR that bleeds orange and blue. Little wonder u've bled your brains out of your mouth with all the senseless talk.

What if i'm new on NL and i've never read the thread b4? wat happened to freedom of expression. Get a life! shocked
No excuse, 26 replies already
Use the friggin search engine and stop whining like a baby. oponu united
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. by oolateju: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2009
i'm so happy u are addicted to replying me. Atleast i'm getting comments either directly or indirectly. grin grin grin. Alainise, jobless nonentity. Make sure you reply o . ode. tongue
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2009
We can both keep this up and ur stupidass thread runs down. grin grin

Are you going to keep whinning or are yyou gonna put a sock in it? Or better yet, let me shove my foot in ur ass angry angry

~sth to extinguish the boredness ~
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2009
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. by oolateju: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2009
Thanks for not dissapointing me. i don see say u be one useless and out of job p
Person.  commot for my thread jo. maybe na by force to talk. APRUKA. OPONU AYIRADA.

Reply o
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2009

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2009
Very funny what a thread.
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. by zuuby(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2009
Children ,children !!
it's okay

(1)

Mature Lady That Resides In Portharcourt Needed / Should She Leave Ths Marriage? / She Think I Cannot Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.