Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

It's Official: God does not exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Official: God does not exist (1833 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? / God Does Not 'EXIST' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Official: God does not exist by MisterGrace: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
For over 20 years, I have been praying for and against things.
Yet bad things keeps happening anyways.

Like job loss a day after wedding and non till date.

Trying to be self sufficient with my skills but things are stiff.

I have done sacrificial offerings, fasting, seed sowing, praises, prayers all the time, but he is too powerless to act.

If it's the devil that is responsible for these bad stuffs, why can't destroy it or them so that I can concentrate on worshipping him.

Obviously prayers doesn't work or except to some other powers that I'm yet to discover.

But right now, God does not exist and if he does, he has no power and if he's got some power, maybe he is bias or selfish or he does not care about some people.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by otemanuduno: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
MisterGrace:

I have done sacrificial offerings, fasting, seed sowing, praises, prayers all the time, but he is too powerless to act.

If it's the devil that is responsible for these bad stuffs, why can't destroy it or them so that I can concentrate on worshipping him.

Obviously prayers doesn't work or except to some other powers that I'm yet to discover.

But right now, God does not exist and if he does, he has no power and if he's got some power, maybe he is bias or selfish or he does not care about some people.

There is God Almighty and HE DOESN'T WORK IN ALL THOSE DIRECTIONS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. GOD HAS DIFFUSED HIMSELF INTO ALL HUMAN BEINGS TO HELP THEMSELVES. WE ARE THE GOD. GOD IS WITH YOU AND I.

To succeed in what you are doing, you have to first realise that the ALMIGHTY GOD you are looking for is the Universe, which includes you. Then have so much confidence in yourself. When you fail, don't blame anybody for it. Just do what you want to do without any hidden knowledge that it would fail. See yourself as invincible and successful.

ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT YOU SHOULD REVOLVE YOUR FAITH IN YOURSELF. THIS IS WHAT THE SCIENTISTS DID TO BE ABLE TO LAY THE FOUNDATION OF SCIENCE. NOW SEE WHERE SCIENCE HAS TAKEN US TO WITHIN A CENTURY(Religion cannot take you to 1% of it).

If you have any medical problem, go and meet the doctors. If you have financial problems, try to struggle to get a job, save money and start up something(but I'm feeling you don't have financial problems as such). IT IS WELL.

3 Likes

Re: It's Official: God does not exist by Dreal11247: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
I can feel your frustration. Are you praying and fasting just to be blessed? Are you just following just for material benefits? What of the promise of eternal life? Is it just like an illusion to you? These and many other questions need to be answered. You statement is a proof that you were like following God with the mindset that if your needs were not met, then, God is not real. But you are wrong. Your refusal to serve him can never stop him from being God. Even if the whole world decides to worship the devil, He still remains. His teachings make us to understand that serving Him is for our own good. But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. One thing I know is that God cannot fall. He will surely reward you in His own way and at Own appointed time.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by Scholar8200(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
another
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
I don't want people becoming atheists because of disappointments
OP, how would dumping your god delusion give you a job?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Official: God does not exist by MisterGrace: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Dreal11247:
I can feel your frustration. Are you praying and fasting just to be blessed? Are you just following just for material benefits? What of the promise of eternal life? Is it just like an illusion to you? These and many other questions need to be answered. You statement is a proof that you were like following God with the mindset that if your needs were not met, then, God is not real. But you are wrong. Your refusal to serve him can never stop him from being God. Even if the whole world decides to worship the devil, He still remains. His teachings make us to understand that serving Him is for our own good. But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. One thing I know is that God cannot fall. He will surely reward you in His own way and at Own appointed time.

I have always worshipped him and did not do so with the mindset as postulated by you.

Why would things keep failing? even when we prayed against such? Why would he make some rich while others wallow? Bleep that.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by delishpot: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
MisterGrace:

I have always worshipped him and did not do so with the mindset as postulated by you.

Why would things keep failing? even when we prayed against such? Why would he make some rich while others wallow? Bleep that.

Sorry bros. But I believe there is a divine force. The Creator and law that guides the universe. I believe all it takes is faith in that force to lead you to your destiny.
See, this situation you are in now, do not let it get you down too much. Keep faith. Tell your spirit that you believe there is a divine force that guides you and it is working for your good. Surprising thing with God/ Creator spirit is that it surprises us. Where you are looking at for help may not be where God would use to help you. Just keep an open heart. Try to live life the best way you can in your situation your denial would not help you much. If there is a chance that there is a forcebthat guides the world and your faith would guide and lead you to your destination, what do you have to lose if you keep faith? But denying it, would be equal to losing it already even if it exists.
Having faith has nothing to do with religion because God blesses Moslems, Christians, Hindus, Jews and even pagans alike. The one thing those people have in common is faith. They believed they will make it, it may take time, but they did in their own way.
Wishing you the best.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by hahn(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
MisterGrace:

Lol. This is actually the problem.

God is not responsible for you not getting a job. You are.

There is no need shifting the blame on god.

I would advice you start a business. If you cannot get a job, create one.

We cannot control what happens to us in this world, we can only control how we react to it.

There is no devil or god. Just humans.

Take responsibility for your life. No need to play the blame game.

3 Likes

Re: It's Official: God does not exist by hahn(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
delishpot:

Sorry bros. But I believe there is a divine force. The Creator and law that guides the universe. I believe all it takes is faith in that force to lead you to your destiny.
See, this situation you are in now, do not let it get you down too much. Keep faith. Tell your spirit that you believe there is a divine force that guides you and it is working for your good. Surprising thing with God/ Creator spirit is that it surprises us. Where you are looking at for help may not be where God would use to help you. Just keep an open heart. Try to live life the best way you can in your situation.
Wishing you the best.

You are not helping.

There people who believe in your god who are successful and others who are suffering

There people who believe in other gods who are successful and others who are suffering

There are people who believe in no god and are successful and others who are suffering.

The belief or disbelief in any god is not a guarantee for success or failure.

The op should be in the business section

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Official: God does not exist by delishpot: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
hahn:

You are not helping.

There people who believe in your god are successful and others who are suffering

There people who believe in other gods are successful and others who are suffering

There are people who believe in no god and are successful and others who are suffering.

I agree with you. You see, God is not tied to religion. GOD is a force, your faith or beliefs does not affect or change the principle of God. The only thing our faith or beliefs would change is us. What counts in making heaven is the works of our hands. When I said God, I did not tie it down to any religion did I? So what is "your God" you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: It's Official: God does not exist by hahn(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
delishpot:

I agree with you. You see, God is not tied to religion. GOD is a force, your faith or beliefs does not affect or change the principle of God. The only thing our faith or beliefs would change is us.

God cannot exist without religion. Faith and blind belief are products of belief

What counts in making heaven is the works of our hands.

This is a product of wishful thinking. Do you have proof that heaven exists?

When I said God, I did not tie it down to any religion did I? So what is "your God" you are talking about?

You do not need to. From the way you write it is obvious you are referring to Jehovah. Or am I wrong and you are referring to Zeus or Allah as the god you serve?

1 Like

Re: It's Official: God does not exist by delishpot: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
hahn:

God cannot exist without religion. Faith and blind belief are products of belief

This is a product of wishful thinking. Do you have proof that heaven exists?

You do not need to. From the way you write it is obvious you are referring to Jehovah. Or am I wrong and you are referring to Zeus or Allah as the god you serve?

I am not Here to educate or afirm anything to you. You have said your mind. I appreciate it. Can I keep my faith without offending you? Abeg, no vex, I get plenty better things to do.
Your lack of faith is okay too. If it serves you well likewise my faith serves me well and should not make you fret or hyper.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by Wilgrea7(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
MisterGrace:

so you're angry cuz God didn't abacadabra your situation??
kwantinue.... ur cane dey wait you
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by MisterGrace: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
hahn:

We cannot control what happens to us in this world, we can only control how we react to it.

Then why do we pray for daily bread. Why do we pay tithes just to be blessed?

I have always been in business partially until now. What's it with the defense?
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by hahn(m): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
MisterGrace:

Then why do we pray for daily bread. Why do we pay tithes just to be blessed?

I have always been in business partially until now. What's it with the defense?

I don't pray bro. I do not even believe in any of the 4,200 gods.

I am just saying that it doesn't make sense to blame anything, god or man, for your struggles.

That's all

smiley

1 Like

Re: It's Official: God does not exist by hahn(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
delishpot:

I am not Here to educate or afirm anything to you. You have said your mind. I appreciate it. Can I keep my faith without offending you? Abeg, no vex, I get plenty better things to do.
Your lack of faith is okay too. If it serves you well likewise my faith serves me well and should not make you fret or hyper.

1 Share

Re: It's Official: God does not exist by 4everGod1: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
MisterGrace:

Your attitude is off and is a big problem with you. I have been privileged to relate with Nairalanders who experienced all these things you are complaining about and we talked privately and I showed them the right way to come to God and we did it together and God turned their sorrow to Joy.

1. Lost Job and marriage disappointment and within 1 month of going to God she got a good job and is about to get married and I will be on their high table in delta for the wedding.

2. A banker who lost his job since february last year and everything crumbled and was suicidal and we went to God the right way and God within 2 weeks made him a ceo of his own agro allied business with a capital of 4m to begin with and he is currently making 300k per day as profit.

3. A 70 yr old christian Nairalanders father who is a muslim and like you went from disappointment to disappointment but he wad willing to bring Jesus in and we went to God. within 1 week God showed up and linked him to a silent Billionaire in his state in kano who is married into dantatas family and a friend to Rabiu kwankwaso and he right now has bee offered a nee accomodation, official car and is to head the business of this billionaire...this is a 70yr old man

The list is endless. God exists and loves you. Perhaps we can talk privately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Official: God does not exist by Vince77(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
hahn:

You are not helping.

There people who believe in your god who are successful and others who are suffering

There people who believe in other gods who are successful and others who are suffering

I think about these things every day.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by MisterGrace: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
hahn:

You are not helping.

I'm into ICT business... I can create and manage databases, design/develop websites, digital marketing etc... but things are not just fine atm.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by hahn(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
Vince77:

I think about these things every day.

Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: It's Official: God does not exist by 4everGod1: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
MisterGrace:

I'm into ICT business... I can create and manage databases, design/develop websites, digital marketing etc... but things are not just fine atm.

So because things are not just fine at the moment you conclude that God is non existent? Yet there are those in the same field as you and are believers that are doing fine.

I think your problem may just be psychological and not spiritual but I never know until we talk.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by taurus25(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
This is the wrong way to arrive at that conclusion brother
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by 4everGod1: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
mistergrace saw your pm and have replied
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by Splinz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
hahn:

I agree with you to a large extent except the bold.

Yes, you're right. A lot of people don't understand the God concept. The Bible says in Proverbs 4:7, "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding".

But sadly and regrettably enough, some people don't even have commonsense not to talk of getting the principal thing.

MisterGrace, please I'm not trying to insinuate anything, neither am I saying you shouldn't trust God for a job. But then, always remember that it is written, "Faith without works is death". Sorry for your troubles, we all have our shares.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by delishpot: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
hahn:

Better. Live and let live grin grin. Oya go suck breast.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
hopefullandlurd:
I don't want people becoming atheists because of disappointments

OP, how would dumping your god delusion give you a job?
Instead of the Op to be using those times To invest in his future he is busy Sowing Seed.....

To tell you the truth it's not his fault that's what religion does to people the moment you realize it, It might be to late...
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by Dreal11247: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
MisterGrace:

My brother, I still believe that he never fails. Have you searched yourself of all manner of secret sins? If you feel you are ok, then seek the counsel of a true pastor. At times, you just needed to take a simple step. Maybe change something. I pray that God will see you through.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by Dreal11247: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
MisterGrace:

If you have not thrown in the towel, call me on 08066288266
Wassapp or imo is ok
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin cheesy grin Funny funny identity grin grin grin OP twenty years and you still do not know what christianity is about. You can easily tell the brand that creates atheists.
Wilgrea7:

so you're angry cuz God didn't abacadabra your situation??
kwantinue.... ur cane dey wait you
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by 4everGod1: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
mistergrace thank you for taking down the main OP and the topic. You can ask the mods to delete your thread and they will.

God is about to do something awesome in your life. Now that we have connected you will testify in Jesus Name.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by hahn(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Splinz:

I agree with you to a large extent except the bold.

Yes, you're right. A lot of people don't understand the God concept. The Bible says in Proverbs 4:7, "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding".

But sadly and regrettably enough, some people don't even have commonsense not to talk of getting the principal thing.

MisterGrace, please I'm not trying to insinuate anything, neither am I saying you shouldn't trust God for a job. But then, always remember that it is written, "Faith without works is death". Sorry for your troubles, we all have our shares.

What about work without faith? What about someone who works and does not believe in your god?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I hereby call on Everyone on Earth to be at Alert!!! / Saints Community Church / Why Are Most Atheist Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.