Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

It's Official: God does not exist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Official: God does not exist (1837 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? / God Does Not 'EXIST' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official: God does not exist by Splinz(m): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
hahn:

What about work without faith? What about someone who works and does not believe in your god?

Absolutely fine, brother. You see, that you're an unbeliever doesn't cuts you off from God's blessings, since "He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust" (Matthew 5:45).

Understand that God is a rewarder of good deeds. He says man must sweat for his food (Genesis 3:19) and forbade bread to a lazy man (2 Thessalonians 3:10).

So here's the point. As long as you go out there to work for your daily bread, whether you believe in God or not, your blessings is sure! Why? Because you've done what is required of you!

However, as a believer, it is impossible to please God without faith, since he who comes to Him must believe that He exist (Hebrews 11:6). It is this faith that is atheists stumbling block.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by GoodMuyis(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2016
MisterGrace:

You live in fear like Job
Job 2
24. For my sighing cometh before I eat, and my roarings are poured out like the waters.
25. For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.
26. I was not in safety, neither had I rest, neither was I quiet; yet trouble came.

Why not let fear go away, and focus on God

Roman 8
35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
36. As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

If Lack and Want made you to deny God, Sorry! You have not being faithful in your service. There are People who suffer more than you do yet still praising God.. WHAT IF YOU ARE DEAD BY NOW !

You should be tanking God for what he had done, and one He is yet to do.
Show Gratitude to God, first then you will see what He will Do
---

Coming Soon: The APC of winning God's Blessing - By good.muyis
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by hahn(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Splinz:

Absolutely fine, brother. You see, that you're an unbeliever doesn't cuts you off from God's blessings, since "He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust" (Matthew 5:45).

Understand that God is a rewarder of good deeds. He says man must sweat for his food (Genesis 3:19) and forbade bread to a lazy man (2 Thessalonians 3:10).

So here's the point. As long as you go out there to work for your daily bread, whether you believe in God or not, your blessings is sure! Why? Because you've done what is required of you!

Yippee! No need for your god then. You have just proven your god is useless and unnecessary cheesy grin

However, as a believer, it is impossible to please God without faith, since he who comes to Him must believe that He exist (Hebrews 11:6). It is this faith that is atheists stumbling block.

Lol. Not only atheists bro. Do not forget everyone who does not believe in your version of sky daddy which includes muslims, buddhists, scientologists, etc.

But it's all good. Your god is still useless and unnecessary cheesy
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by Splinz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
hahn:

Yippee! No need for your god then. You have just proven your god is useless and unnecessary cheesy grin

Lol. Not only atheists bro. Do not forget everyone who does not believe in your version of sky daddy which includes muslims, buddhists, scientologists, etc.

But it's all good. Your god is still useless and unnecessary cheesy

On the contrary, dear brother. I've proven that God shows no favoritism but blesses every good deed. This God who created ALL THINGS and by His will they exist and were created, is certainly worthy to receive glory and honor (Rev 4:11). Now, where you as His creation thinks otherwise and decides not to give Him glory, then I can't sit in judgement over such a decision, since He who created all things also said He will judge all and convict them of all their ungodly acts (Jude 1:15). So bro, I hands off this matter.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by hahn(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Splinz:

On the contrary, dear brother. I've proven that God shows no favoritism but blesses every good deed.

Actually, god shows favoritism and that is why it is god of Israel and not god of Africa. That is why it could kill women and children in Sodom and Gommorrah and not punish Lot for sleeping with his daughters etc. Read your bible for more stories

This God who created ALL THINGS and by His will they exist and were created, is certainly worthy to receive glory and honor (Rev 4:11). Now, where you as His creation thinks otherwise and decides not to give Him glory, then I can't sit in judgement over such a decision, since He who created all things also said He will judge all and convict them of all their ungodly acts (Jude 1:15).

Blah blah blah. If you decide to be a slave. Fine. Dragging me into it is an outright arrogant display of ignorance.

So bro, I hands off this matter.

Use your brain bro. It is not there for decoration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Official: God does not exist by Splinz(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
hahn:

Actually, god shows favoritism and that is why it is god of Israel and not god of Africa. That is why it could kill women and children in Sodom and Gommorrah and not punish Lot for sleeping with his daughters etc. Read your bible for more stories

Blah blah blah. If you decide to be a slave. Fine. Dragging me into it is an outright arrogant display of ignorance.

Use your brain bro. It is not there for decoration

You're beginning to get cocky, and I may not dignify you with a response again.

Telling me to use my brain is an insult taken too far, since in all ramification, you're the least qualified person for me to seek advice.

You have your beliefs and express same, I also do same. I never cursed nor abuse you for believing whatever suits your belly, but simply expressed my own views which you're at liberty to accept or civilly ignored.

So bro, you don't go about using derogatory statement on people simply because they don't subscribe to your own belief system. It speaks of immaturity, insecurity and intolerance.
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by otemanuduno: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
hahn:

[size=18pt] Use your brain[/size] bro. It is not there for decoration
Re: It's Official: God does not exist by hahn(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Splinz:

You're beginning to get cocky, and I may not dignify you with a response again.

Too late grin

Telling me to use my brain is an insult taken too far, since in all ramification, you're the least qualified person for me to seek advice.

Telling me that your imaginary god created me with no proof is an arrogant assumption and an insult. If I had told you that Sango created you, you would probably feel the same way

You have your beliefs and express same, I also do same. I never cursed nor abuse you for believing whatever suits your belly, but simply expressed my own views which you're at liberty to accept or civilly ignored.

When you said "It is this faith that is atheists stumbling block" that was an insult

So bro, you don't go about using derogatory statement on people simply because they don't subscribe to your own belief system. It speaks of immaturity, insecurity and intolerance.

Lol. Tell your fellow CHristians to stop threatening people with hell fire for not believing in your fairy tale and I will do the same.

Besides bro, atheism is not a belief, it is a non belief. This time, use www.dictionary.com. It is free

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah / How To Stop Fornication in your relationship. / Lil Kesh And Olamide Says Blood Money Do Not Exist And They Are Very Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.