Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This (5220 Views)

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by teepea(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Last night i got into a heated arguement with my girlfriend because i didn't reply/respond to her chats for over 3 hrs. She accused me of "probably" been talking with other girlfriends or side chicks. Meanwhile this was what i was busy burying my head with on my phone. I laughed hard at the end of the whole thing.. I don't even know if i was laughing at her or laughing at myself. Well this is what i called "addicted to the game".

3 Likes

Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by falconey(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by dollyjoy(f): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
I am pretty sure your response to her chats at the initial stage of the affair were immediate, one wonders why you decided to be engrossed in some stvpid games all in the name of "addiction" whatever happens to excusing her first? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by Alfred234(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Seriously? Candy Crush? Not even Pes or FIFA or some adventure game grin

5 Likes

Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
Guys dey play candy crush? grin grin
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
I am pretty sure your response to her chats at the initial stage of the affair were immediate, one wonders why you decided to be engrossed in some stvpid games all in the name of "addiction" whatever happens to excusing her first? undecided
Your hairstylist must be a badass!

1 Like

Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by diehardanusfan(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
Brigham:

oponu that thing is fake undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
diehardanusfan:
oponu that thing is fake undecided undecided
Omo ale! grin
Thought as much

1 Like

Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by firstking01(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
How can i keep a girl i love on standby just because of one kindergaten game like that on my phoneundecided
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by KingRex1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lol,
Not even clash of kings or monopoly..

1 Like

Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by NevetsIbot(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
lol... When its not god of war or fifa. Abeg
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by kelvz(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Huh??
Candy crush?? Not even some dope asz game? Mehn.! Niqqa u gay

4 Likes

Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by luminouz(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
E PAIN AM!
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by luminouz(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
kelvz:
Huh??

Candy crush??
Not even some dope asz game?
Mehn.! Niqqa u gay
U gay too my niggaaaa?
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by dollyjoy(f): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
luminouz:
E PAIN AM!
Is it your pain? Let it pain me na.
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by Xmen149(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Alfred234:
Seriously? Candy Crush? Not even Pes or FIFA or some adventure game grin
grin dude is gay.............ask him,.he will reply "am a gamer" grin
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by luminouz(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Is it your pain? Let it pain me na.
Let's rearrange Ur words Sha we?
Is it Ur pain?......isi u tpain?
Let it pain me Na......leti me Na tpain
What's it with u and DAT TPAIN guy! grin grin
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by ElsonMorali: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Candy crush Like for real? angry
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
DUDE TAKE MY WORD.....YOU GAY undecided

4 Likes

Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by nuchinova(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Brigham:
I smell sarcasm
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by LifeOfATroll: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nigga you fucking dumb aii....No hard feelings tho
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by placeofallure(f): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
kelvz:
Huh??
Candy crush?? Not even some dope asz game? Mehn.! Niqqa u gay
This Isn't even the real deal Candy Crush, this is Candy Crush Soda...lol
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by natsuDragneel: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
#smh
#smh

Just make I commot make I no talk...

How can a guy b playing candy crush?? dafuq?? Level 1000 for that matter??
How your babe no go vex??
Just don't go and be claiming "gamer" outside... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by CDon(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
teepea:
Last night i got into a heated arguement with my girlfriend because i didn't reply/respond to her chats for over 3 hrs. She accused me of "probably" been talking with other girlfriends or side chicks. Meanwhile this was what i was busy burying my head with on my phone. I laughed hard at the end of the whole thing.. I don't even know if i was laughing at her or laughing at myself. Well this is what i called "addicted to the game".

Eze candy crush grin grin
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by Joe171(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
c'mon it ain't that deep.
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by teepsee(f): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Brigham:

and you just made me to check her profile, why na

Dollyjoy you got this charming eyes. Lovely
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by teepsee(f): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
This guy self, you must be a very boring guy to be addicted to such a boring stuff called game undecided

1 Like

Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
They may have their heads buried in keith moore. you know that kind of jacking you do when med school make you look like an idiot. sometimes you begin to doubt you ever topped your class.
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by ashewoboy(m): 12:28am On Nov 04, 2016
Dollyjoy nvr used to be beautiful. She don dey take protein.
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2016
I won't reply no chat when I'm playing scrabble with folks here
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:28am On Nov 04, 2016
cheesy Shit!
Watching football cost me smth, we had a date and I was at a viewing center cheesy

That day will never be forgotten
Re: Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This by lavenderjade(m): 4:20am On Nov 04, 2016
thats not her hair.. dats youcam makeup app on playstore

see what i changed my own hair to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Any Guy Experience This Around 12:45am Till 1:30am / Man Caught On Camera Going Through Neighbour’s Underwear And Performing Sex Act / Bangkok Locals Use Bras And Pants To Cover Their Face From Deadly Smog (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.