Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,287 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

What Is Wrong With FACEBOOK - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is Wrong With FACEBOOK (1241 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) / Eight Things You Can Do With Facebook Messenger / Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With FACEBOOK by jaysmallz(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
For some reasons (best known to Facebook),my TWO fb accounts have been BLOCKED....i don't even know why? angry
Re: What Is Wrong With FACEBOOK by Newbeginnings(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Criminal ...

why do you have two.. lol

Facebook has improved its security system ... So any indiscriminate adding of friends can get you banned.. also using an email to log in can also result in you been blocked until you upload those identification documents... also spamming, if you are reported for spam a times too many.. you get blocked... among others...

so what did you do?
Re: What Is Wrong With FACEBOOK by jaysmallz(m): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
Newbeginnings:
Criminal ...

why do you have two.. lol

Facebook has improved its security system ... So any indiscriminate adding of friends can get you banned.. also using an email to log in can also result in you been blocked until you upload those identification documents... also spamming, if you are reported for spam a times too many.. you get blocked... among others...

so what did you do?

Criminal ke ?
Which crime have I committed o?

BTW

My first account was blocked,so I opened another one only for it to be blocked less than an hour after opening it

I've been using my first account since 2012 without any issues.....maybe the person that blocked me is high on Cheap drugs

Well....instagram,twitter and Nairaland are not far away for latest news cool

(1) (Reply)

Contemporary Office Sets Of Furniture / Electronics For Sale At Give Away Prices / Nairaland Website Not Opening On Browser / Fix USB Device Not Recognized Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.