Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,144 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects (753 Views)

Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects by LordVarys: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
A Magistrates’ court sitting in Kano on Thursday discharged an acquitted all five suspects who allegedly killed Bridget Agbahime, a trader based in Kano.

The suspects, Dauda Ahmed, Abdulmumeen Mustafa, Zubairu Abubakar, Abdullahi Abubakar and Musa Abdullahi were charged on a four-count charge of allegedly inciting disturbance, culpable homicide, joint act and mischief.

Agbahime, 74, an Imo indigene, was murdered on June 2 in Kofar Wambai Market in Kano over alleged blasphemy.

The case was dismissed by Muhammad Jibril, chief magistrate in line with the directive of the attorney-general of Kano state.

Earlier, Rabiu Yusuf, principal state counsel, representing the attorney-general of Kano state, told the court that “we received the case diary from the police on June 8.”

“Having gone through the case diary, the attorney- general of Kano state evaluated the facts in accordance with sections 130 and 150 of the criminal procedure code.

“The legal advice presented to the court, dated June 24, states that there is no case to answer as the suspects are all innocent and orders the court to discharge all the suspects.”

Counsel to the suspects Abdulsalam Gambo commended the attorney-general for the judgment in the case.
http://ynaija.com/blasphemy-kano-court-frees-all-suspects-on-attorney-generals-advise/
Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects by INTROVERT(f): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
sad
Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects by chemicalDisease: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
I blame Christians for this.

Imagine?
Cowards .
Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects by drss2(m): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
ironic dat suspects who killed a non muslim citizen from anoda state were tried in sharia court to escape justice.
Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects by naijaking1: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Buhari is the president of the country
Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects by drss2(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
chemicalDisease:
I blame Christians for this.

Imagine?

Cowards .
i wonder why they will allow those suspects to be tried in sharia court. do they expect sharia court to convict muslims for killing an infidel wen d muslim killers ar seen as heros in kano
Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects by naijaking1: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
drss2:
i wonder why they will allow those suspects to be tried in sharia court. do they expect sharia court to convict muslims for killing an infidel wen d muslim killers ar seen as heros in kano

Everything is set up to save the criminals from punishment
Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects by drss2(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
naijaking1:
Buhari is the president of the country
buari is making dem bolder to execute their born to rule ideological plan of wiping out infidels in d north.
Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects by naijaking1: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
That's the idea. Soon, they will close this thread too.
Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects by drss2(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
naijaking1:

Everything is set up to save the criminals from punishment
exactly. i just dey pity one nijeria disciples. they have no idea dat kano state is operating as an independent con3 from nigeria. as far as kano state pipul ar concern, sharia law is superior to nigerian constitution.
dis con3 is not one n it will never be one!
Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects by chemicalDisease: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
drss2:

I wonder ooh!

When its legal to kill infidels in there cult.
Re: Bridget Agbaheme's Beheading-Kano AG Withdraws Case Against Suspects by Mynd44: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2016

(1)

Rescued Chibok Girl Reveals Boko Haram Husband Has Been Killed In Battle / Lessons For Nigerians As Trump Wins The US Presidential Elections / Nimsa BREAKS INTO 2 Factions(nigeria Medical Students Association)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.