Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans (3242 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) / Reekado Banks Slams DJ Xclusive: "You Messed Up Big Time Bro" (See Why) / Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by DJBIGGY(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
You know how you can see some pictures that look like you bah? You decide to post it and see reactions of friends abi?

This is exactly what actress, Mercy Aigbe did by getting a look alike picture of her, which she posted on instagram and it got lots of mixed reactions from fans.

The picture above is what she posted. Some were asking why a mother would pose in a bikini and exposing her body while others were actually giving her the insult of her life.

See reactions below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMV2OBxgrR4/?taken-by=mercyaigbegentry&hl=en

Re: Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by DJBIGGY(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
The lady in question is Lira Galore, who is a model and the ex to Rick Ross... See more pictures of her and see if they really resemble.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/11/lol-see-how-mercy-aigbe-messed-with.html

1 Like

Re: Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
wow?
Re: Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by faruku104(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ovoko!!!! They really look alike oooo

1 Like

Re: Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by TRADELYN: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
embarassed
Re: Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by HIScraziness(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Oh my cheesy. To hell with Mercy, this babe is the deal!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by Toppie2(f): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
Chai! Naijans can so ache over what doesn't matter or concern them!
Re: Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by fairygeh(f): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
No resemblance whatsoever undecided
Re: Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by Samlapa: 12:10am On Nov 04, 2016
just observed that...

it's something nice that her fans were able to differentiate her from the model.

1 Like

Re: Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by pretydiva(f): 5:25am On Nov 04, 2016
Make I nor lie, dis babe fine pass mammy water sef shocked
Re: Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 04, 2016
lol.
Only edddiots will believe she's the one o.
I saw it on Instagram. They just look alike but that babe is hot ooo kiss kiss
Re: Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2016
HIScraziness:
Oh my cheesy. To hell with Mercy, this babe is the deal!! cool cool

seconded the yansh and boobsies got me like grin

1 Like

Re: Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2016
They really look alike, just that the things don't really look alike

1 Like

Re: Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by HIScraziness(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2016
Jarizod:

seconded the yansh and boobsies got me like grin

I dey tell you cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol... See How Mercy Aigbe Messed With The Minds Of Fans by pitbully: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Choi!! Curvy girls with flat tummies turn me on lyk fvck...I jux weak embarassed

(1) (Reply)

South African Actress Khanyi Mbau Goes Totally Nude, Writes Note To Her Body / E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? / Woman Overjoyed At Husband Marrying Second Wife, Prays For Her Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.